Moms of April/May/June 2010 babies thread! :)

Well done maybe!!! Hope you had fun today.
We are ntnp!! But still no return of af so am guessing it wont happen yet!
Are you gonna find out the babies gender at 20 weeks?
xx

Had scan. Date pushed forward to 8 sept! Baby measured 7.1cm and 13wks2days! She measured the nuchal fold which was 1.3 so fine :)

Fab news Maybe! Glad all went well, and so much nicer to be put forwards and not back! :)

It would have been my brothers 14th birthday yesterday, I've been feeling a bit sad, I miss him all the time :(

Also both my babies have hand foot and mouth. Roh has been hit really hard, about 30 ulcers in his mouth and blisters, which are mostly scabbing now all over his hands and feet. Worst is his bum though which is just as if he had chicken pox its horrible :( F isn't quite as bad as she had it already a couple of months ago. She's still fed up though. Yawn. I need some sleep!

Emera hope r and f are better soon :hugs: I'm sorry you're feeling down about your brother. I'm sure he's watching over you from above :hugs:

Here's a scan pic! Gender guesses welcomed!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1
Yay Maybe!!! Have you got your other scan pics (other children) to compare this one against?????
Emera - hugs for you and get well wishes for your babies xxxx

Mork I'm not sure where Erin and Dylan's are but I think I have Owen's have to look tho!

Love the pic Maybe, i'm clueless with gender guesses though, so won't even bother! :haha:

I have hand foot and mouth :( I have about 30 ulcers, ouch!

The kids are doing much better, its nice seeing them more cheerful again :) I feel pretty awful to be honest, no wonder Roh spent 4 days crying! Mouth full of huge sores, hands and feet covered in painful blisters. Not fun, or attractive! :nope: Its a week thing though, so hopefully i should start feeling a bit better tomorrow! :) Only thing i'm dealing with is that both kids got the blisters all over their bottoms, so a bit like with chicken pox they are all scabby now and sore. Ergh!

Hi girls! It's very quiet in here!!! Hope you're all ok! I'm not feeling sick these days but still very tired! On Thursday I have a private NT scan. Hoping it'll show as low risk! Xxx

Hey maybe! Im still waiting to do comparison scan pics to guess the gender of your baby!!!!! xxx

Mork here are pics in next 3 posts. 1st current baby, 2nd Owen 12wk scan, 3rd Owen 20wk scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->