Monday 8/27/12 Roll Call

Liztastic

Reaction score
Alright ladies - Spill it... :flower: Where you at in your cycle, anything important (tests, appointments, etc...) this week? How are you feeling or anything else that you feel is important? I want to know so I can stalk you this week :winkwink:

I'm 5dpo and trying so hard not to look into any symptoms as any that I'm having I usually always have after ovulation. I'm feeling optimistic and going to try super hard not to test before next week, but I'm guessing that's not very likely. I have a couple OPK's left and may just pee on them to see what happens and ease my desire to POAS, lol.

Good Morning! Hope everyone has a good start to their week. I am 4 DPO, I think. Not horribly sure if I Od when I was supposed to, think I may have been early. Tested this morning and BFN which I was expecting, just had the urge. :winkwink:

As far as possible symptoms this week, I have no appetite to speak of. I have been sitting here staring at this same cup of yogurt for about half an hour now. My tummy is a bit queasy, and my head a bit foggy. My cramps have stopped except for one every now and again. My cervix has gone so far up inside me I swear it is hiding from me because it was tired of being poked and prodded. I was having a lot of creamy lotion like CM, still have it but not quite as much. And when it dried on my undies it was almost a yellow tint. Not sure if that means anything.. So I will continue to wait. Probably just going to wait to see if AF shows before I do anymore testing.. if I can restrain myself! :blush:

1 more week to test. I have no symptoms except my boobs look a little fuller. I am still hopeful! Have a great week ladies!!

I'm only on cd4 and probably not due to o till about September 14th ugh seems so long away. However as soon as af over which should be Thursday!! I'm gonna head to my primary care Dr, see if she can run some test, do a pap smear and anything else to see why there hasn't been no baby:-( I also plan on picking up a bbt so I'm gonna start temping Wednesday morning. I was also thinking about renting the ovacue its $28 or something a month, itd great you just take your temp and it charts every thing for you. I've also plan to use opk too

I am cd5 now day 2 of clomid. Still a looooong way til I can start testing :rofl:

I'm only on cd4 and probably not due to o till about September 14th ugh seems so long away. However as soon as af over which should be Thursday!! I'm gonna head to my primary care Dr, see if she can run some test, do a pap smear and anything else to see why there hasn't been no baby:-( I also plan on picking up a bbt so I'm gonna start temping Wednesday morning. I was also thinking about renting the ovacue its $28 or something a month, itd great you just take your temp and it charts every thing for you. I've also plan to use opk too

Goodluck!! I went through all that already.... back in feb had my hormones all checked... normal. In june had a pap smear... normal! Thyroid, iron etc etc etc NORMAL! There is noooooo reason for this for me AT ALL! :cry: I was on vitex, take vitamins, lost 10 lbs, chart my temps, opk's and yet still no success. I had 3 babies no problem.... baby 4 was conceived so easily but it like during that pg my body went haywire. Lost her at 17 weeks, then my cycles went haywire and now I cant get pg again... wtf?!

im currently 6dpo. Full of a cold, sore back, slight dull aches in abdomen and heartburn today which i never get! Oh and the last 3 days ive wanted blue cheese with everything think the guy in the restaurant looked at me strange when i wanted ham with blue cheese sauce haha!

Goodluck!! I went through all that already.... back in feb had my hormones all checked... normal. In june had a pap smear... normal! Thyroid, iron etc etc etc NORMAL! There is noooooo reason for this for me AT ALL! :cry: I was on vitex, take vitamins, lost 10 lbs, chart my temps, opk's and yet still no success. I had 3 babies no problem.... baby 4 was conceived so easily but it like during that pg my body went haywire. Lost her at 17 weeks, then my cycles went haywire and now I cant get pg again... wtf?!

I'm so sorry for you loss :hugs:

well i'm 2dpo! got a UTI & got doctors tomorrow morning about it :(. sitting in bed feeling sorry for myself havin to pee every 15mins :|! OH come home and snuggle with me haha. hows everyone getting on :) ?

Im cd14. Waiting on my positive opk! Grr. Cm is wet/creamy but i have a feeling its gona be a while till i O! Just got the cold and so has my toddler. Cant be bothered doibg anything and shes charging about like a nutter. Wish she would go for a nap and let me rest! Haha

Well I'm cd 16 and based on the CBFM I still haven't O'd. But it is my first cycle using the monitor. My chart showe a bit of a temp shift so I'm thinking I O'd. Just confused. Very stressful week so maybe I've prolonged my ovulation. Dunno. What do you guys think base on my chart?

Afternoon,

Im 5dpo full of cramps and back ache! Nothing important to do this week, going out with the girls to the cinema tonight while DH stay in with DD! Woo Testing on the 4th/5th xxx

6DPO here (my AF started on 6DPO last cycle). Temps are stil up. A few symptoms. Gas/bloating, headaches, some cramping & twinges, creamy yellow CM.. I've been spotting every day since 1DPO though. So I have no idea what it means or why its happening or when to count it as AF starting.. so far its just been every time I wipe, but absolutely nothing in my undies. The only time I've bled like this is when I was pregnant, but I know its too early. Just very confusing!

Well I'm cd 16 and based on the CBFM I still haven't O'd. But it is my first cycle using the monitor. My chart showe a bit of a temp shift so I'm thinking I O'd. Just confused. Very stressful week so maybe I've prolonged my ovulation. Dunno. What do you guys think base on my chart?

Looks promising to me!! How often do you test with the CBFM? Maybe you just missed you surge?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->