Monday 8/27/12 Roll Call

I'm CD6 and I am trying SI this month. I have never had trouble in the past, but this past cycle was a complete mess. I thought I was preg b/c I was two weeks late, and I am never late! I hope that's not terribly insensitive - I just figured it would be relevant because if you ovulate normally you really don't *need* to take SI.

I started soy on CD2, but really late at night, so I'm counting it as CD3. Taking 80/80/80/120/120 - well roughly.. I had to half the pills so in reality it's more like 85/85/85/136/136.

I had a pretty light period. I had really bad cramps, but I'm usually a lot heavier. After the first night of taking them I got really bad O pains on the left side. After the second night, I got moderate O pains on the right. CP moved from low to high yesterday morning and I bypassed 'dry' days and went straight to creamy. I'm guessing that's b/c of the soy. The only other side effects I'm having are hot flashes every night.

Hii!! I'm new to this site my name is Heather.. My fiancé and I are ttc.. I'm at cd 27 waiting to take a test in the next few days.. I had the o on cd 18 due for AF on the cd 29.. I heard that late ovulation is no good.. Wounded if anyone else has a late o??

CD1 for me, the witch showed her face this morning. :(

hey hey,

sigh. feel like I've been waiting to o for soooo looooong. feeling dramatic sorry. Cycle3, cd 12, -OPK on the cbdigi. Its my first month using them and my patience is as bad as the tww! my cm is increasing and becoming more ew, so hoping for the +OPK soon. luckily having good timing thus far for the bd and dh is on board with smep and preseed. GL to all!

CD 5 here. Still have another 16-18 days until ovlulation....waiting:sleep:

Uhhhh. So, earlier today. I decided I would break open an OPK & an HPT. I took each test from the same urine just to take a picture & record what negatives look like.

I'm not so sure one of them is negative...

I am so confused!

I uploaded the picture & put it up on countdowntopregnancy & logged it as negative. Until someone posted a comment asking if I was sure there wasn't a faint line on the HPT. I look & sure enough.. there is a SUPER faint line!? The test strips IRL are so freaking tiny that it is honestly hard to tell. I can almost just barely see it with the naked eye.. Like, BARELY.

Picture was taken within 5mins of testing.

The top is an OPK for comparison & the bottom one is the HPT.

Am I totally crazy? :wacko:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=48678

Uhhhh. So, earlier today. I decided I would break open an OPK & an HPT. I took each test from the same urine just to take a picture & record what negatives look like.

I am so confused!

I uploaded the picture & put it up on countdowntopregnancy & logged it as negative. Until someone posted a comment asking if I was sure there wasn't a faint line on the HPT. I look & sure enough.. there is a SUPER faint line!? The test strips IRL are so freaking tiny that it is honestly hard to tell. I can almost just barely see it with the naked eye.. Like, BARELY.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=48678
Girlfriend! I don't have my glasses on and I see that freaking line!!!!!

LOL. I am just so baffled. I mean, I literally can't really see it in person. But there is a line there. Right?! I'M NOT CRAZY, RIGHT?! :lol:

But really, I don't get it! I'm only 6DPO! Could I really already be getting a faint positive?! I'm super skeptical. I don't think I am pregnant this cycle! I don't know if I wanna test again in the morning or wait two more days.

I'm still spotting, too. Blurrggghhh.

LOL. I am just so baffled. I mean, I literally can't really see it in person. But there is a line there. Right?! I'M NOT CRAZY, RIGHT?! :lol:

But really, I don't get it! I'm only 6DPO! Could I really already be getting a faint positive?! I'm super skeptical. I don't think I am pregnant this cycle! I don't know if I wanna test again in the morning or wait two more days.

I'm still spotting, too. Blurrggghhh.

You are so not mental, i seen it on my phone with no glasses on.
I'll be excited for you :winkwink:

I have promising signs so ill be peeing on sticks all over the place from Thursday morning

Lmao, "MUST PEE ON ALL THE STICKS!!!!!" :rofl:

I'm gonna add you so we can keep in touch.
Especially with our POAS problem.. ;)

Lmao, "MUST PEE ON ALL THE STICKS!!!!!" :rofl:

I'm gonna add you so we can keep in touch.
Especially with our POAS problem.. ;)

HAHAHA!! yes, all of the sticks. I accepted you, we can now be sister addicts ;)

Hi all cd5 today. Feels like ages away from o and testing. Also moving in with parents in a week so wish me luck for quiet and sneaky ttc!!

I THINK im 1/2 dpo..but honestly cant remember feeling any sort of O pains the past few days. I took soy at the start of the month and Iv literally no cm at all..!

Stopped temping and analysing a wk or so ago woth other things on my mind and just never got back into the swing of it once it mattered..maybe next month!

Ill add my reply too. I have been dreaming of BFP's headaches, nausea, snot like cm, cramps, twinges, nasty metallic taste in my mouth..

I tested this morning at 6dpo and it was obviously a :bfn: but as i said earlier ill be peeing on all the sticks from 8dpo

I am so confused!

I see the line too!!! Exciting stuff!

brighlywound, i see it :)! have you took another test :) ?

Ill add my reply too. I have been dreaming of BFP's headaches, nausea, snot like cm, cramps, twinges, nasty metallic taste in my mouth..

I tested this morning at 6dpo and it was obviously a :bfn: but as i said earlier ill be peeing on all the sticks from 8dpo

OMG, I was just dreaming all last night of BFP's!!!! All I did was dream, dream, dream last night and all my dreams had something to do with being pregnant or this BFP pregnancy test following me in my dreams - not like walking behind me, LOL, but it'd be just sitting on the floor staring at me screaming BFP, BFP. Gosh I hope this is it. I still want to wait until at least this weekend to test - I really don't want to see a BFN, pretty sure I'd cry.

Lisasmith - we're both at 6 dpo and having vivid dreams, one of the top 10 symptoms past O at 6 DPO (as our tickers say)!! I think that's a good sign :):):)

Hey ladies! I did take another test. It was definitely negative. I'm still spotting/bleeding. There's small red clots in it & I even had to put in a tampon this morning. Seems like AF might be showing up today. I'm 7DPO. :(

I called my obgyn office & explained to her about the post-O bleeding & all the other issues I've been having (short LP, long cycles, sometimes no ovulation) & she bumped up my appt with my doctor to September 10th. She said to print out my charts & that we'd do my annual exam & look over my chars & tk about what we can do to help me conceive. What a relief. Only two weeks away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->