Monday 8/27/12 Roll Call

Hey ladies! I did take another test. It was definitely negative. I'm still spotting/bleeding. There's small red clots in it & I even had to put in a tampon this morning. Seems like AF might be showing up today. I'm 7DPO. :(

I called my obgyn office & explained to her about the post-O bleeding & all the other issues I've been having (short LP, long cycles, sometimes no ovulation) & she bumped up my appt with my doctor to September 10th. She said to print out my charts & that we'd do my annual exam & look over my chars & tk about what we can do to help me conceive. What a relief. Only two weeks away!

:(:hugs:

Well I'm cd 16 and based on the CBFM I still haven't O'd. But it is my first cycle using the monitor. My chart showe a bit of a temp shift so I'm thinking I O'd. Just confused. Very stressful week so maybe I've prolonged my ovulation. Dunno. What do you guys think base on my chart?

Looks promising to me!! How often do you test with the CBFM? Maybe you just missed you surge?

Liztastic: I test everyday with the CBFM but this is my first month using it. I've heard that many people don't get a peak the first month of using the monitor since it is still getting to know your cycles. My temp spiked up even more today so I think I am 3dpo. Let me know if you agree.

Good luck to everyone on here. I think it's great that we are all here to talk it out and make each other feel better. Baby dust to everyone. I hope we all get BFPs

Well I'm cd 16 and based on the CBFM I still haven't O'd. But it is my first cycle using the monitor. My chart showe a bit of a temp shift so I'm thinking I O'd. Just confused. Very stressful week so maybe I've prolonged my ovulation. Dunno. What do you guys think base on my chart?

Looks promising to me!! How often do you test with the CBFM? Maybe you just missed you surge?

Liztastic: I test everyday with the CBFM but this is my first month using it. I've heard that many people don't get a peak the first month of using the monitor since it is still getting to know your cycles. My temp spiked up even more today so I think I am 3dpo. Let me know if you agree.

Good luck to everyone on here. I think it's great that we are all here to talk it out and make each other feel better. Baby dust to everyone. I hope we all get BFPs

Looks like you O'd to me! My fx'ed for you :) I think I read somewhere that post O temps are usually above 97.5 and pre O temps under that. Seems to prove true with my chart and yours so far :):)

Ill add my reply too. I have been dreaming of BFP's headaches, nausea, snot like cm, cramps, twinges, nasty metallic taste in my mouth..

I tested this morning at 6dpo and it was obviously a :bfn: but as i said earlier ill be peeing on all the sticks from 8dpo

OMG, I was just dreaming all last night of BFP's!!!! All I did was dream, dream, dream last night and all my dreams had something to do with being pregnant or this BFP pregnancy test following me in my dreams - not like walking behind me, LOL, but it'd be just sitting on the floor staring at me screaming BFP, BFP. Gosh I hope this is it. I still want to wait until at least this weekend to test - I really don't want to see a BFN, pretty sure I'd cry.

Yeah, I'll be gutted if it's a bfn at the end of all this. Everything crossed for us :)

Hey ladies! I did take another test. It was definitely negative. I'm still spotting/bleeding. There's small red clots in it & I even had to put in a tampon this morning. Seems like AF might be showing up today. I'm 7DPO. :(

I called my obgyn office & explained to her about the post-O bleeding & all the other issues I've been having (short LP, long cycles, sometimes no ovulation) & she bumped up my appt with my doctor to September 10th. She said to print out my charts & that we'd do my annual exam & look over my chars & tk about what we can do to help me conceive. What a relief. Only two weeks away!
I'm sorry honey :( hope you get some answers xx

Hey Liz and other girls!
I am going to join in this thread because this is my first month TTC I am finding the TWW torturous! lol I actually feel like I saw this thread come up a week ago but it was only yesterday. I have an appt for an ultrasound on Friday to have a look at why I might be having such bad menstrual cramps (hopefully its nothing!!) and I finally got an appt with a gyno but it's not until January!!! It's with a male dr, I would have preferred a female gyno and may try to switch, what are your thoughts on this ladies?
Lots of luck and baby dust to everyone xxx

Random headaches for 2 days in a row!!! Maybe it is hormones going crazy. 6 days to test, but I will probaby give in and test sooner :)

This is day two of a slight random headache as well. Hmmm - I also am going to *TRY and wait 6 more days to test.

I'm only on cd4 and probably not due to o till about September 14th ugh seems so long away. However as soon as af over which should be Thursday!! I'm gonna head to my primary care Dr, see if she can run some test, do a pap smear and anything else to see why there hasn't been no baby:-( I also plan on picking up a bbt so I'm gonna start temping Wednesday morning. I was also thinking about renting the ovacue its $28 or something a month, itd great you just take your temp and it charts every thing for you. I've also plan to use opk too

Goodluck!! I went through all that already.... back in feb had my hormones all checked... normal. In june had a pap smear... normal! Thyroid, iron etc etc etc NORMAL! There is noooooo reason for this for me AT ALL! :cry: I was on vitex, take vitamins, lost 10 lbs, chart my temps, opk's and yet still no success. I had 3 babies no problem.... baby 4 was conceived so easily but it like during that pg my body went haywire. Lost her at 17 weeks, then my cycles went haywire and now I cant get pg again... wtf?!
wow I'm so sorry, idk what I'd do if I'd lost a baby especially being that far:-( I don't even believe in abortions, unless there was a rape or something that calls for one. But it really pisses me off seeing girls get pregnant so easyly and then have a abortion, when there's woman like us who have spent so much time and money on ttc

Baby face- I've had a male and female obgyns. My current dr is a dude. I dont mind the dude and really like him because he knows his stuff and has a plan for us to be able to conceive. My former girl obgyn had a "wait and see attitude" and it didn't really work for me. I ended up moving far away from the female doc and now have the dude. So I think either will work if you are comfortable with them.

ilovehim- just watch what gets said on abortions i know its your opinion which is totally fine :), but it can upset alot of the girls on here, as some have been through it :) x

Baby face- I've had a male and female obgyns. My current dr is a dude. I dont mind the dude and really like him because he knows his stuff and has a plan for us to be able to conceive. My former girl obgyn had a "wait and see attitude" and it didn't really work for me. I ended up moving far away from the female doc and now have the dude. So I think either will work if you are comfortable with them.

thanks love! xxx I figured it would be better to have someone who is a female and hopefully a mom too. but I figure every doctor is different. the female I'm hoping to get in with had a very high rating online, but if I have to wait another 6 mo then make Dr it is :)

okay couldn't resist this morning. Took a hpt and BFN!! I know it was too early to test but I could not fight the urge!!

okay couldn't resist this morning. Took a hpt and BFN!! I know it was too early to test but I could not fight the urge!!

How many DPO are you? I'm pretty stuck on waiting until 12 dpo to test, which is Monday (I can do it, I can do it, I can do it...hopefully). I only have one test in the house and I rarely venture out and about, so that's at least making it easier :)

Only 9dpo. I know I should have waited but I had 3 tests so I figured what the heck. I am not going to test again until this weekend.

Good luck to all you testers xx

robinson- hope the weekend brings you your BFP!

8DPO today... still spotting. I needed a tampon ONCE yesterday (I thought I needed it, at least-- I put it in after there were a few drops of blood in my undies) & haven't needed another since. I cannot tell you how confused I am. I have no idea when to count AF as starting (or if I even should) since I've just been spotting since 1DPO.

I will say that I am in bitch-mode major. I am soo irritable & cranky. My boobs actually are pretty tender & I have been so fatigued, I went to bed at 9pm last night (I'm usually up until 1am).

I don't know what's going on. :(

brighlywound - this could be a good sign for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->