Monday 8/27/12 Roll Call

Alright ladies, I'm signing off for the weekend. Won't be back until Monday most likely, maybe Tuesday, hopefully when I come back I'll have some good news to post! Fx'ed for all us ladies that will be testing through the weekend!!

Liztastic congrats! Yay for your BFP. As for me, I am utterly confused. My chart makes no sense. Questioning whether I really ovulated. Since yesterday have been having cramps/twinges and lots of cm (a bit stretchy -tmi) not sure what to think. Maybe I never ovulated due to all the stress i went through? I need advise. Anyone care to look at my chart and help? Thanks in advance. How's everyone else doing?

It looks like you did ovulate! I have been having the stretchy cm since about 6dpo

Lisasmith: thx for the reply. I just don't like my low bbts. That's why I'm questioning ovulation, and today's cramps feel like ovulation pain, unless my AF is coming sooner and these are AF pains? No clue, but with the low bbt I doubt I'll get a BFP this month.

Fingers crossed for you! Do you temp vaginally or orally?

Finally BFP over the weekend for me!!! Congrats Liztastic!! May babies

I am sorry nic! Sending lots of :dust: for next cycle!

thank you angel! how are you getting on ?

i hope it doesnt show for you!!

and angel, hope O comes soon!

How's everyone doing today? Still no AF for me but know I'm out or irregular again. This is so frustrating. I'm questioning if I ovulated later then I originally thought. My temps are low so I'm confused.

fine today :) AF is being kind this month :) well your not out until she shows? i know temping is so confused, probs why i don't do it :haha: i'd get myself to confused

Still waiting to o... Feel like I say the same thing every roll call! Hopefully next week I can say something new:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->