Monday 8/27/12 Roll Call

8DPO today... still spotting. I needed a tampon ONCE yesterday (I thought I needed it, at least-- I put it in after there were a few drops of blood in my undies) & haven't needed another since. I cannot tell you how confused I am. I have no idea when to count AF as starting (or if I even should) since I've just been spotting since 1DPO.

I will say that I am in bitch-mode major. I am soo irritable & cranky. My boobs actually are pretty tender & I have been so fatigued, I went to bed at 9pm last night (I'm usually up until 1am).

I don't know what's going on. :(

:( I hope you can figure it out soon. I really wouldn't know what to think either!

Good luck to all the soon to be testers. I'm only 4dpo so I have a ways to go before testing. Although my temp dropped a bit today yet it's still over the cover line. I've had a really stressful couple of days and have had a lot of twinges in my left ovary. Never had that before. Good sign???

i'm 4dpo aswell blondhopeful! when are you testing? sounds like a good sign to me!

i'm 4dpo aswell blondhopeful! when are you testing? sounds like a good sign to me!

I'm not due for the AF until Sept 8-9th so I am going to try to hold off on testing till then, but if my temp continues to go up maybe I'll test at 12dpo. I dunno. I'm afraid because of all the stress I've been under that it won't happen. But I've never had twinges before like this. Yet i really do want it so maybe my mind is playing tricks on me. Dunno. But wishing for the best. At least we're all here to support each other. Thanks for listening :) and if not this month then on to the next.

my AF is due the 8th aswell :)!! i know how you feel! but if its something new then its a good sign!! x

Morning girls. Well I'm worried because i'm only 5dpo and my temp went down low today below the cover line. Now I'm wondering if I ovulated and what's going on. I'm feeling out this month. I dunno what to think. :( how's everyone else today?

Hanging in there. I usually search through the charts on FF to make myself feel better when I'm questioning my chart, maybe if you did it'd make you feel better about falling below your C.L.

I'm 8 dpo and got a BFN today but I'm still in it until AF shows up. My BB's are huge right now - my S.O. LOVES them, lol. They're also super sore and tender, I'm incredibly bloated, really tired, my blood sugars have been up the last few days (nothing consistent enough to see a pattern yet), had slight nausea, increased hunger, a backache that comes and goes as well as a slight headache that's been doing the same. I don't have a gut feeling yet and a lot of my symptoms are the same as my LP symptoms. I'm trying not to get my hopes up to much and probably going to wait until at least 10 dpo before I test again - I'd like to wait until 12 dpo (I have a feeling about that day).

Fingers crossed for all us ladies. Hopefully next Monday I'll be able to post good news on the Monday roll call thread.

Good luck all you ladies in the tww! I can't wait to get there. Still have another couple of weeks to go here.

8 or 9 dpo and :bfn: I bought a million tests lol so we'll see! I think my prenatals are giving me symptoms so I'll stop them for a few days and see what happens.

8DPO today... still spotting. I needed a tampon ONCE yesterday (I thought I needed it, at least-- I put it in after there were a few drops of blood in my undies) & haven't needed another since. I cannot tell you how confused I am. I have no idea when to count AF as starting (or if I even should) since I've just been spotting since 1DPO.

I will say that I am in bitch-mode major. I am soo irritable & cranky. My boobs actually are pretty tender & I have been so fatigued, I went to bed at 9pm last night (I'm usually up until 1am).

I don't know what's going on. :(

Poor love :( af isn't counted until its full on bleeding!

I had a huge temp drop this morning. Would 9 dpo be too late for implantation?

8 or 9 dpo and :bfn: I bought a million tests lol so we'll see! I think my prenatals are giving me symptoms so I'll stop them for a few days and see what happens.

BFN today too. Gonna wait until Sunday at the soonest. It's gonna be a long wait, but I really don't want to keep getting BFN's. Tomorrows Friday and my weekends usually fly by, so hopefully that stay's true to this weekend too!

BFN today too. Gonna wait until Sunday at the soonest. It's gonna be a long wait, but I really don't want to keep getting BFN's. Tomorrows Friday and my weekends usually fly by, so hopefully that stay's true to this weekend too!
Your chart looks good to my untrained, newby eye! I had a 0.5 degree drop this morning :/ Its fathers day this weekend and we have guests tonight so I may have to wait until Sunday to test again. I REALLY wanted to give my partner a bfp for fathers day

Bleh. If I had any doubt about AF starting for me, I no longer have any question in my mind.

TMI, but I am bleeding SO heavily. Clots & everything. My mind keeps wandering & I keep wondering if maybe I had a chemical? I had that one test where there was definitely a faint line.. I dunno.

I think we're going to take a more relaxed approach in the next month. Our wedding is in six weeks & I think I'm gonna focus on trying to lose weight & see what BOTH my appointments have in store for me...

I have a major headache & I'm just feeling sad, tonight. :(

Bleh. If I had any doubt about AF starting for me, I no longer have any question in my mind.

TMI, but I am bleeding SO heavily. Clots & everything. My mind keeps wandering & I keep wondering if maybe I had a chemical? I had that one test where there was definitely a faint line.. I dunno.

I think we're going to take a more relaxed approach in the next month. Our wedding is in six weeks & I think I'm gonna focus on trying to lose weight & see what BOTH my appointments have in store for me...

Hugs xxx

:hugs: Hopefully a more relaxed approach is all you need! I don't know if I could handle anything other then planning a wedding, my stress level would be threw the roof!

My chart is going batty - later in the day yesterday I had some watery CM and then this morning a good amount of EWCM (very stretchy) however my temp went up to the highest it's been so far so I don't know what to think of all that. Took another test this morning and BFN, but I'm only 9 dpo. I'm done saying I'm gonna wait to test, because I obviously can't wait. So chances are I'll be testing every morning until a BFP or AF. This TWW is driving me crazy! I don't know how I did it was my last daughter. I seriously only took 2 tests with her, and I took them a week apart. One a few days before AF was due and then another a whole 7 days later - wish I had the patience I had then, now :(

Morning girls! Hope everyone is doing well and keeping those positive attitudes. Brightlywound sorry AF got you. Sending lots of baby dust your way for the next cycle. Liztastic your chart looks great! I think that BFP will come soone than you think. As for myself well my temp rose slightly today but still below the cover line. Not sure what to think. Last night I was so exhausted that I went to bed before 10pm. This morning I had a bit of nausea and my gums bled while brushing my teeth that made me gag. I'm wondering if this is all in my head because I want that BFP. We'll just have to wait and see. Only 6 dpo so not testing till next weekend.

Alright ladies, I'm signing off for the weekend. Won't be back until Monday most likely, maybe Tuesday, hopefully when I come back I'll have some good news to post! Fx'ed for all us ladies that will be testing through the weekend!!

Alright ladies, I'm signing off for the weekend. Won't be back until Monday most likely, maybe Tuesday, hopefully when I come back I'll have some good news to post! Fx'ed for all us ladies that will be testing through the weekend!!

Liztastic congrats! Yay for your BFP. As for me, I am utterly confused. My chart makes no sense. Questioning whether I really ovulated. Since yesterday have been having cramps/twinges and lots of cm (a bit stretchy -tmi) not sure what to think. Maybe I never ovulated due to all the stress i went through? I need advise. Anyone care to look at my chart and help? Thanks in advance. How's everyone else doing?

alright ladies, i'm signing off for the weekend. Won't be back until monday most likely, maybe tuesday, hopefully when i come back i'll have some good news to post! Fx'ed for all us ladies that will be testing through the weekend!!

omgg congrats!!!

Liztastic congrats! Yay for your BFP. As for me, I am utterly confused. My chart makes no sense. Questioning whether I really ovulated. Since yesterday have been having cramps/twinges and lots of cm (a bit stretchy -tmi) not sure what to think. Maybe I never ovulated due to all the stress i went through? I need advise. Anyone care to look at my chart and help? Thanks in advance. How's everyone else doing?

It looks like you did ovulate! I have been having the stretchy cm since about 6dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->