Monthly exercise thread!

O and I set my target to 8000 calories in 30 days on wii so have calculated that to be 4500 until 20th March :D I will update how much was burnt yesterday and today when i do tomorrow exercise x

I am so behind :dohh: Not done any this week so far :wacko: Its my first week back at work full time so I'm just so worn out in the evenings and there is no time in the mornings now! I must try harder!

O and I set my target to 8000 calories in 30 days on wii so have calculated that to be 4500 until 20th March :D I will update how much was burnt yesterday and today when i do tomorrow exercise x

Ok! Welcome! I'll put you right up! :thumbup:

Oh also, Is there anyone's name that I haven't updated since last Sunday?
Also, those that still have not reported in since signing up, do you think I should take their names down, or wait a while longer?

Sorry I've not reported in much this week! I missed my 30 minutes twice this week (today I scrubbed out the cooker and just couldn't get the motivation after that! Eww)

Two days this week I have done an hour instead of the 30 so I'm still on track.

Well done everyone else too!
xx

I said I wasn't going to work out yesterday because I was sore, but I burned 400 cals on DDR anyway because I'm hard on myself. Now today I'm REALLY sore so I'm going to really try and stay off the exercise today. I just feel so guilty!

Well 442.1 cals this morning. That's 1337 in the last 3 days x

Hiya everyone, I haven`t been on for a few days as I have been busy in the gym for the past 2 days, by the time I got home i have been so tired that I didn`t switch PC on at all.

I have done 2 hours and 30 mins so far for this week. Thurs and Fri I went GYM and did 1 hour each day. I am planning to go gym later on today for 1 hour. And tomorrow 1 hour exercise to cover half and hour of last week and half an hour this week to complete my target.

Congrats to those who have done some excercise this week.

I deserve a FAIL, 0 completed. Just means I got to work twice as hard next week!

cooney ~ maybe wait another week?

Did another 500 yesterday.

I'll update everyone's numbers once I get a chance. It might be 1-2 days though. My computer is busted and I don't get a lot of time on the husband's because his school and work is done online.

Another 508 cals today :D

I really need to do an hours to make my target and I can`t seem to get the courage and energy to go and do it. :( I will have to though, if not it will be too much on me next week...

It's ok glamgirl. Do what you can. It's not a huge problem if you don't make your goal, it's just supposed to be something to motivate. If you are doing more now then you were then it's still working.

In other news, I did 507 today.

Hey ladies! Huge congrats to u all! Everyone seems to be doin really well :D:D I definitely think this thread is motivating me...I really dont wanna come on and not have met my target! This week (since last sunday) I have done 8 hours exercise! Ive been to the gym 3 times and the rest has been on the wii fit! I sound as if I have too much time on my hands but its not that...Brandon just sits in his jumperoo doin his exercise beside me :haha:

And the sun is shining today so Im gonna go a biiiig long walk :D:D:D x x x

I managed to do half an hour yestrday! I was feeling so down about my body, how I wish my tummy was toned. :(

I`m such a sweet tooth as well, I just baked a cake sunday and ate a bit. I felt so bad, then you get OH who keeps making you feel down about your weight by giving a silly excuse " Oh I`m worried about your health when he basically means you are eating too much be careful you dnt get fat "

Its so much pressure being a woman sometimes :(

I'm sorry Galmgirl! You should smack him! I mean hell, let's see him give birth and then look amazing the next day! :growlmad:

Anyway, did 600 calories yesterday. :happydance: Way to go ladies! I;m a little confused about who is still in this seeing as this Sunday I didn't get many people telling me their weekly totals. I get so confused trying to keep track. Next month someone else should deffinately do it instead of me. :dohh:

Sooo... I guess I did 832 calories today? :shock:

I doesn't feel like it.
I ride my bike to school and back every Tuesday and Thursday. In total it's 40 min, which at my weight, my calorie book says burns around 300 calories. I usually don't do my DDR on those days because I count my bike ride as my exercise. Well today I was feeling motivated and didn't feel satisfied with just the bike ride so I ended up doing 532 calories on DDR later today. Since I broke it up I don't feel any more exhausted than usual. :shrug:

I am planning to do an hour today! I just rested the whole Monday and Tuesday!!! Thanks Cooney for your support xxxx

:wacko: I'm soooooooo behind now, must try harder!

I'm so bad at taking care of this thread. I still haven't updated anyone's goals since last week. For some reason I can't seem to keep up with it. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->