Monthly exercise thread!

Well i managed to do 14 hours this time and 3000 crunches this month but think it was only over 2 weeks!
Ill do the same this coming month 15 hours exersise and 5000 crunches

xx

I'm confused. So you did 14 hours and 3,000 crunches for the week?! :shrug:

Hey! Sorry I havent been checking in as often as everyone else...been too busy exercising hahahaha!!!

Ive managed 6 hours this past week...quite proud of myself with that one! :D x x x

Well i managed to do 14 hours this time and 3000 crunches this month but think it was only over 2 weeks!

xx

Well over 10 days cos i started on a Thursday but im going to space it out this month .. Less intense so ill do the 15 hours and 5000 crunches over a month rather than 10 days lol xxx

xx

Well over 10 days cos i started on a Thursday but im going to space it out this month .. Less intense so ill do the 15 hours and 5000 crunches over a month rather than 10 days lol xxx

Lol I'm confused as what to put on your member name for the front page. How many did you do from last sunday to this past sunday?

xx

Lol I'm confused as what to put on your member name for the front page. How many did you do from last sunday to this past sunday?

12 hours and 2500 crunches xxx

xx

12 hours and 2500 crunches xxx
Haha thanks. Sorry sometmes I need things spelled out for me. :dohh:

I didn`t do any yestrday so today i will do half an hour DVD workout. I still need to do the half an hour of last week :( which I am hoping I will manage to do this week. I have been so lazy and tired.

Ive just weighed myself and in the past ten days since i started this ive lost 3lbs!! Just shows it works!! Xxx

Ive just weighed myself and in the past ten days since i started this ive lost 3lbs!! Just shows it works!! Xxx

WooHoo! Congrats! 3lbs is a lot for one week! Although you have worked REALLY hard. :thumbup:

Doh . . 80 down this week already :wacko:

Congrats on the 3lbs Babydance

Wow Babydance! Congrats on the weightloss!! x x x

I dont wanna exercise! :dohh:
I'm going to... but I don't want to.

I really don`t want to do any exercise today but I willl have to if not it will be too much in the next few days! I think I will do half an hour DVD workout.

Well done Babydance!!!! :)

Well, as punishment for not wanting to work out today, I ended up doing 500 calories instead of 300. Haha it wasn't really punishment. Once I started I had a lot of fun and enjoyed it. :thumbup:

i've had a busy 2 days DH works away and was away for his birthday so i spent 6 hours making his cake and its not too shabby!! lol and today i havent sat down yet! well except to write this lol!!
i havent done any excersise in 3 days!! :'( better get back to it today!!

Well, as punishment for not wanting to work out today, I ended up doing 500 calories instead of 300. Haha it wasn't really punishment. Once I started I had a lot of fun and enjoyed it. :thumbup:

hehe well done! xx

I'm incredibly sore today. I'm taking the day off. I'll just do an extra 100 calories tomorrow and with the 200 extra from yesterday, I'll be good. :thumbup:

Besides I have to clean the house today. It doesn't count, but it should.

Hi ladies, can I join you all. I have been resting for 6 weeks since my gall bladder op btu am fully mended now and starting back with the exercising :D I did 1 hr yesterday and 1 hr today - both on my wii active :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->