Morning Sickness =(

Jenny

Mami of 2
Reaction score
How many of you all are still suffering from it? or when did yours end?

I still am, and I'm holding out hope that it goes away at 16 weeks like with my son but by the looks of it, that might not happen. :hissy:
Hopefully it doesn't last through my entire pregnancy :wacko:

Hello. I'm 15wks 2 days and I still have had morning sickness. I've been on Zofran for it, so I'm just continuing to take it. This is my first tho, so I dont have anything to compare it to. Everyone has told me its normal. Good luck!

I have had all day sickness the whole way through my pregnancy though it has calmed down A LOT now.

I found eating SMALL meals helped, along with drinking water with ginger and lemon. It also helps if u have a few crackers or dry toast before getting out of bed in the morning. Everyone finds different remedies though.

Hope it eases for you soon!

Mine calmed down quite a bit once I hit around 11-12 weeks, but I still get the occasional flare-up. I've been using mild anti-emetics (obviously ones that I know are safe to take during pregnancy, like Gravol), which help a lot. Eating bland food, having small meals and lying on my side all seem to help as well.

Also, I've found that I tend to get nauseated after taking my prenatal vitamins, so I've been trying to make sure I eat something before taking them. My doctor mentioned something about chewable vitamins being a little easier on the stomach -- just thought I'd mention that, in case your vitamins are being mean to your tummy.

mine started getting better at about 13 weeks but i still occasionally get sick depending on what i eat even at almost 17 weeks

I had extremely bad morning sickness, most likely since i'm having twins. It would last from the minute I got up until I went to sleep but it started getting better and gradually went away around 13 or 14 weeks. If it doesn't get better for you you can talk to your doctor and ask for medication, it helps a bunch =]

Thanks for all the ideas! :hugs:

I spoke too soon though :rofl: its finally starting to fade other than my gag reflex is super sensitive lol but other than that, no more making friends with the toilet yay!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->