• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mossip's cheapie wedding. Friday 13-09-2013. Wedding checklist on 1st page :)

oh mossy :hugs: i hope something works out for you chick xx

:happydance: Got my divorce papers sorted and for only £5 :happydance:.
Im going to view a venue next week and check out there prices. Im starting to get excited again :happydance: xxx

:grr: how bliddy hard are guest lists :grr:
Stew's doing me head in coz he doesn't wanna do his side yet. Im gonna bash him in a mo like coz i wanna get it done :grr: xxx

:dance: We get married the same day! YAY! Another stalker here!

Must start a journal of my own soon :D

The venue is perfect :). Just need to get the deposit together and find a way to get the rest of the money sorted. Unfortunately we can't get married on the 15th so we have provisionally booked the 14th :) xxx

I can't sleep for worrying about this bliddy wedding :(. It doesn't matter what I do loada of people are gonna be upset at either not coming or their kids not coming :( I just don't know what to anymore. Stressed right out. I just wanna get married FFS. Why does it cost so bliddy much?

Its always the same! Its gonna cost us a bomb inviting god know who we havnt seen in ages to the meal etc.... it really annoys me :grr: try and just do whatever you think its best for you hun. Wow, imagine 3 days before we wont sleep for defo then :haha:

Glad you got the 14th hun xx

Glad you have it booked hun :happydance: Not long now :)

It's soo hard to please all the people of the time. Whatever you decide it's gonna piss someone off. We aren't having kids to the night do which has annoyed some people but then others would prefer them not to be there.

It's your wedding hun as long as the decisions please you and OH then thats the main thing :) xx

Glad you got the 14th hun. I wanted to share something with you, ignore the part about wrecking your life, but it's a quote from a morrissey song that I put on my facebook status today

♫ So the choice I have made
May seem strange to you
But who asked you, anyway ?
It's my life to wreck
My own way ♫

What I'm trying to say hun, is it's yours and oh's decision to make and stuff what anyone else thinks, it's your day and you do what you want, and if people don't like or understand that then they can all bog off :hugs:

I think I have this wedding Marlarky sussed out lol. New plan is to get married in a church about 2.30Pm, have photo's taken untill 4.30, Go to the hotel to do the speeches (drinks but no food) then straight into the night do :). I'm gonna ring some Church's tomorrow now that I have my divorce papers (thanks to my lovely Mam) I'll also Email the hotel and make sure we can just have the drinks :). I had a massive tantrum at work and was so upset I spent my lunch hour in tears :haha:. I'm nice and calm now I have another plan :haha: xxx

I hate that other peoples opinions affect us the way they do! Bloody weddings :haha: I almost gave myself a heart attack after half an hour trying to tackle the seating plan! xx

sod what everyone else thinks mossy, its yours and stews day. have who you want there, explain that you would love everyone there but your budget doesnt allow.
it will all be fine babes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"