• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mossip's cheapie wedding. Friday 13-09-2013. Wedding checklist on 1st page :)

It's your wedding - do it your way.

Omg yeah my seating plan was a nightmare with oh I don't want to sit next to them.. blah blah

Agree with the others Though I totally understand. Gonna attempt my seating plan now and just fired a load of emails off for things to book. Half written a guest list! Stress!!!!!!!!!!! Your all gonna have to help me! :dohh:

We are in this together :haha:

Thanks ladies. I think we might be moving our wedding back to 2013. I mentioned it last night and he kinda agreed. Will have to sort it out tonight. We have a lot of things that we need to sort out money wise and i think it's gonna be best to do that before we have to pay out for the wedding =). It also means i have more time to stress :dohh: xxx

Not a bad idea to move it if it means you are in a better place financially then hun x

do what you need to do hun, you and stew are happy and thats all that matters xx

So the wedding is defiantly gonna be in 2013 :happydance:. Tomorrow I'm gonna email the hotel and let them know and sort out how much the deposit will be. Gonna struggle getting it with Stew being on the sick again but hey ho it will all be worth it :) xxx

:hugs: sorry you've had to move it back hun, but I'm kinda glad there's another 2013 brides :blush:

Emmy im pleased i have :). Yeah 2013 gonna be a good year :) xxx

glad you're pleased hun :D let us know how you get on with contacting the hotel xx

2013 sounds fab hun, hope you managed to speak to the hotel xx

We are going to a wedding fayre at the hotel tomorrow and we're going to discuss 2103. Im hoping we can still get 14 coz i really don't fancy getting married on Friday 13th :haha:. xxx

Well we have pre booked the 13 th Sept 2013 and it the bliddy Fri lol. Gonna ring the church tomorrow to make sure we can get married there then start saving for the deposit :) xxx

how exciting that you have booked now! fingers crossed for the church xx

Yay you will be getting married On what will be my first wedding anniversary :):) x

Oh mossy, fri 13th 2013! At least Stew shouldn't forget your anniversary!
x

Jesus I haven't post in here in over a year!!
Quick update :)
We Have decided not to go with the hotel and are trying to book the registry office instead :). Then we will be going to the club that I had my 30th party in! It's a huge room so we all will fit :haha:
I have changed my dress and I'm now going with an ivory wedding dress. It was my friends and when I tried it on I fell in love with it.
I have decided not to hire any cars and me and my bridesmaids along with the photographer will be taking the bus :haha: I love this idea :). That's it for now lol xxx

love your new plans mossy! especially the bus idea! xx

This is the dress :) I'm in love with it :) xxx
https://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g422/lilllunn/3F4D91F6-85B3-405C-87A6-AECEB1191A80-1659-0000026BE6149DE7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->