Mother drugs her 13-year-old daughter so her own boyfriend could impregnate the girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is sick beyond words. Some people should never be allowed to have children. That actually makes me physically ill.

That just doesnt bear thinking about.....................its discusting and that woman and man should be locked up for good :cry:

How about for her punishment she be raped with a broken bottle? I mean, if it's fine for force sexual activity on a child who doesn't want it...

If someone raped, or tried to rape, our daughter, the body of that freak wouldn't be found. The "justice" system lets child rapists out of jail all the time after short sentences (so often that we have online look-up lists, and you're lucky if you don't have a dozen convicted rapists within half a mile of there you live), so I doubt too many people would really mind on fewer rapist walking the streets.

Absolutely sick. But dont forget about the man also...both just as low, just evil

Absolutely sick. But dont forget about the man also...both just as low, just evil

American jail will hopefully take care of him, if you catch my drigt. His role is inexcusable, but the mother's role in starting the whole thing when she should be protecting her child with her life...

How does that happen? I really dont understand.

Its like that one with the guy who kept his daughter in the basement. These things are totally beyond me - in fact, I think for my own sanity, I simply dont believe it's real!

Absolutely disgusting.
A mother should protect her child, not instigate the rape of her child. Some people shouldnt be allowed to have children.

yes heard about this... I am just thinking either the world was very sick before and we are just catching on now... or times are changing! :dohh:

People like that make me feel disgusted to be living in the same world as them. Words cant describe the sick actions people will do to get their own selfish way. Im gonna be moody all night now cause of that!

Oh my god that is sick and twisted and i to think that poor girl wouldnt of known anything about the pregnancy i hope the woman rotes in jail and the boyfriend!!!

That is overly disgusting, and I hope both the mother and boyfriend go to prison.

i'm not even sure what to say about that...makes me ill

Ugh, that is just horrible :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back