Mother drugs her 13-year-old daughter so her own boyfriend could impregnate the girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
people like that need putting againt a brick wall and the army to do pracitce shots on them :grr:

what a sick ***** . she should be ******* shot! that is F***ING sick!

she doesnt fcuking deserve to have kids excuse my language but it really fcuks me off when there is people that cannot have children or are struggling like mad to get pregnant and then you get bitches like that by the way she wants sterilising!!

only just realised it says that the woman who did this too her "daughter" cannot have kids anymore which is a good thing as she doesnt deserve any more kids

hana Brown, 32, is no longer able to have children but wanted to have a baby with her current boyfriend, Duane Calloway, said Uniontown Police Det. Donald Gmitter. The pair decided to drug the girl so Calloway, 40, could have sex with her without her knowledge, he added.

Oh come on, there are alternatives. I'm disgusted that's the first one she thought of.

Poor little girl - she'll never recover from the knowledge that her own mother put her through that.

I hope the pair of them get what they deserve.

what kind of sick pervert even comes up with this as an idea, let alone carries it out? What a disgrace to the human race these people are. I'm disgusted. The poor girl I hope she gets support - god only knows how you would get over something like this being done to you. Poor poor girl.

I can't believe this. It is so sick and disgusting.

:nope: a mother is meant to protect their child thats no mother IMO

This is a really really old thread... how come its just popped up again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"