Mother of all conception months Graduates

I think exclusing pregnancy and a single gastric flu this year I could probably count on one hand how many times I've been sick in the past 10 years. I find it I get bugs they go the other way. :blush: DH and I had THE worst gastric flu though, we were both sick on the hour every hour for 9-10 hours, plus the other end. Man it was sooooo bad. We were bed ridden. Poor DH got it first and he was just done being sick when I started so he didn't get to rest up at all but had to take care of Byron and me instead! The only instances of sick have been from drinking which is very rare, probably not even 10 occasions in about 17 years of drinking. It's a good reason why I hardly drink anymore. The fear of being sick far overwhelms any fun or pleasure.

Why are you worried Bids?

10 YEARS how the hell did you manage not to be sick for 10 years, what about stomach bugs etc?! Ive had about 4-6 in the last 10 years mainly from my nieces!!

Girls im stressing i feel great today and can breathe in again (havent been able to do that for ages) i think somethings wrong?!!!

Hey Bids do you mean breathe your stomach in or something else?

If you mean the stomach thing i wouldn't worry. I can breathe my bloat back in every morning, back to my nice flat tummy, until i eat and then it returns with a vengeance. By the time i go to bed i've got a proper wee pot belly. Repeated pretty much everyday.

Also TMI alert but what is up with my CM :blush:. I've never gotten much to the point it never comes out onto my pants or anything. The past couple of days i've had bloomin loads of the stuff, is this normal?

10 YEARS how the hell did you manage not to be sick for 10 years, what about stomach bugs etc?! Ive had about 4-6 in the last 10 years mainly from my nieces!!

Girls im stressing i feel great today and can breathe in again (havent been able to do that for ages) i think somethings wrong?!!!

Hey Bids do you mean breathe your stomach in or something else?

If you mean the stomach thing i wouldn't worry. I can breathe my bloat back in every morning, back to my nice flat tummy, until i eat and then it returns with a vengeance. By the time i go to bed i've got a proper wee pot belly. Repeated pretty much everyday.

Also TMI alert but what is up with my CM :blush:. I've never gotten much to the point it never comes out onto my pants or anything. The past couple of days i've had bloomin loads of the stuff, is this normal?
hun ive had that CM thing since the few days before i got my BFP and its never gone away, theres loads and its horrible and messy and not nice at all, half the time you could mistake it for a leak or something.
in my pregnancy book it says we get alot of because its the bodys way of keeping everything clean and infection free down there (believe it or not), the bad news is, its likely to get worse before it gets better!

Oh wow that's good to know and slightly gross and bad too.

That's actually why i went to the loo again cos i was positive i must have started bleeding again, but nope wasn't blood :blush:

There are so many gross bits about being pregnant, i'm so not surprised you don't really here about these things :haha:

Madcat did you ever get the Myleene Class book you were thinking of getting?

no one tells you about things like this in pregnancy!.

no i didnt get the Myleene klass book, i thought WHsmiths had them so i went in to get one but they didnt but i saw another book which was recommended called "what to expect when youre expecting", and i was reading about the Cm thing in there too!.

i know what you mean, in the early days i always checked it wasnt blood, now its just a mess and gross! and not a very sexy feeling at all in my books!

Oh that book is supposed to be good :thumbup:

It's strange isn't it, getting pregnant is such a very sexual thing and then after that you become the least sexy you've ever felt, well i do anyway.

Seriously hoping that they don't say after my examination next week that we can't have sex for the rest of the pregnancy, my poor OH will die.

Hi ladies.well I had my gp appointment today,all was well and we heard heartbeat on doppler so i'm happy!!
Off to Dublin tomorrow for my nieces christening,I'm godmother so looking forward to it!

Madcat my sister is like you,she's only 24 and she hasn't got sick since she was a child.When she found out she was preg,vomiting was all she worried about but luckily she'd no morning sickness and didn't get sick during labour or delivery either,and she's coping fine with baby vomit!

Bids all my symptoms disappeared at 9 wks,the fullness was gone from my boobs,my bloaty stomach was gone and my nausea was gone.I also had spotting that time so really freaked out,but all is good.Maybe placenta starts taking over sooner in some pregnancies,I don't know,I know with my 1st I'd symptoms until 16wks,and with my 2nd I had no symptoms at all!!

Any scans comming up soon?
Oh and my lo heartrate was 148 today!My head is wrecked not knowing if its boy or girl,I'm so looking forward to finding out!Can't wait to buy some lil clothes for him/her and don't wanna buy white or cream or yellow coz I know I won't use them once he/she is here!!

Yeah gilz thats what i mean - before i got my bfp i breathed in all day everyday automatically?? just something i got into - from about 6-7 weeks it like hurt or just felt weird to breathe in but this morning/today i can breathe in again :wacko: my boobs are still sore but i just feel different today?!!!!

Thanks vbaby thats good to hear :thumbup: - i went in the first tri a few days or week ago and someone went for their 12 week scan and baby died at 7 weeks :nope: wish i hadnt of read that :dohh:

my scan is 10 days away 2nd nov :happydance: just hope everything is all ok?!!

well least its friday ladies - im soooo looking forward to a big fat lie in and doing nothing. whats everyone else upto??

Remember Bids that the vast majority of babies really don't die, and rarer still to not have a miscarriage if they do. Symptoms wax and wane in all sorts of ways over time, through the trimesters and with different stress/tiresness/health etc in the Mum.

vbaby enjoy the Christening! All my 5 nephews (by one brother and SIL) are getting christened on Sunday but I can't go as I'm working.

thanks peanut - i know but readin that just worried me, she hadnt had a mc or anything i dont get it really?!! but suppose these things happen....

aww thats a shame you cant go peanut - have a great time vbaby!!

i cant wait to buy clothes either (all being well)

i booked tickets for lee evans for next september (been waiting to see him for about 4 years) will be so weird thinking i need a babysitter so that we can go lol

:cry:bids,we booked tickets LAST xmas for peter kay,he's playing in dublin this april,so tickets went on sale a whole yr and 4 months before the show,little did I know i'd prob have a few day old baby in my arms by then!!
The shows on the 30th,and i'm due 22nd:cry::cry:
I'd obviously rather be with my new baby,just funny how we had to buy the tickets sooo far in advance and queue up for them and all and now we'll not get to go,:cry:

Peanut,thats md 5 of them all being christened at the same time??are they all different ages?
I will enjoy tomorrow,although i'll definately be missing a few glasses of wine:dohh::dohh:

awww vbaby thats rubbish :( perhaps if baby comes 2 weeks early or something you might still be able to go?!! but of course you'd rather be with your baby :) just a shame the show wasnt end of may or something - hopefully i wont have any problems!!!

do you know I drank everyday before my BFP i mean everyday (even if only 1) and if theres one thing that makes me feel sick/heave its the thought of alcohol - i thought id be struggling but i cant even think about it nicely :wacko:

I was thinking maybe if baba came early i'd be able to go and leave him/her with my mam just for a few hrs,but shay was 5 days overdue and oran was 4,so its unlikely.Might sell the tickets closer to the time,they're sold out so might even make a few pounds ya never know!

I didn't feel like drink either for wks,but now I feel really well,nearly normal, so would love a few glasses!!I'll have a few non alcohol beers:thumbup:and pretend!!

vbaby it's their whole brood, they are 2 months to 11 years old!

Before I was even TTC Byron we got tickets to see the Might Boosh in Manchester at great expense. They were for the 5th December and when it came to it I was due on the 9th! But Byron came early on the 28th November so we had to give them away. Gutted. Plus the DVD of the live show was filmed in Manchester, there were two nights but it could've been our show!

yeah you may as wel leave it nearer the time and then stick them on ebay - you should make a fair bit more than you paid :)

i actually bought some none alcohol beer (becks) and i couldnt even drink that DH ended up taking most them to work lol I have 1 left for when i feel like drinking - i am glad though cos i really thought it would be hard!! i know i'll be dying for a glass of wine or a beer when im back to being me (does that happen ive forgotten what it feels like to be ME)?!

OMG mighty boosh - i would have been devastated about that peanut but im sure having a baby makes up for it, ive got all the mighty boosh dvd's awesome!!!

Yes I'm finally feeling like ME again!!Have some becks and erdinger non alcohol in the fridge.Was walking about town today though and got that friday feeling!!I was thinking how I'd love to go out and get drunk tonight!!!!:dohh:
It'll be a long time coming,plus even when you have a baby hangovers are just toooo hard to cope with so getting drunk is only occasional!!:cry:

Feeling sorry for myself now,dh will have a few drinks at the christening tomorrow,and I'll have to listen to him talking shite the whole way home,and we're an hr and a half away from dublin!!:cry:
Funny when I'm drunk too,he's hilarious,but when I'm sober he's a pain in the hole!:haha::haha:

someone else said that today that hangovers are worse after youve had kids as well :( gutted as i never get hangovers!! ahhh i'll have to train myself back up to the drinker i was i'll be anyones after a small glass of wine after ive had the baby lol

yeah DH always annoys me when he's drunk and im not - think this has happened only a handful of times lol but he has been great whilst ive been pregnant although we havent really gone out out yet... but im sure he'll be legless on xmas day etc!! designated driver isnt much fun...

Hi ladies.well I had my gp appointment today,all was well and we heard heartbeat on doppler so i'm happy!!
Off to Dublin tomorrow for my nieces christening,I'm godmother so looking forward to it!

Madcat my sister is like you,she's only 24 and she hasn't got sick since she was a child.When she found out she was preg,vomiting was all she worried about but luckily she'd no morning sickness and didn't get sick during labour or delivery either,and she's coping fine with baby vomit!

Bids all my symptoms disappeared at 9 wks,the fullness was gone from my boobs,my bloaty stomach was gone and my nausea was gone.I also had spotting that time so really freaked out,but all is good.Maybe placenta starts taking over sooner in some pregnancies,I don't know,I know with my 1st I'd symptoms until 16wks,and with my 2nd I had no symptoms at all!!

Any scans comming up soon?
Oh and my lo heartrate was 148 today!My head is wrecked not knowing if its boy or girl,I'm so looking forward to finding out!Can't wait to buy some lil clothes for him/her and don't wanna buy white or cream or yellow coz I know I won't use them once he/she is here!!

yes its quite common for us with the phobia to not suffer MS, infact i havent read about anyone who has had it!, strange. But like your sister , i went to the docs to speak to them as i was worried about MS, BEFORE id even had my BFP!

Evening Ladies :hugs:

Its seems like theres just me, madcat and peanut still suffering then :dohh: I cant stand this retching anymore :wacko: I am sat here right now knowing I am just gonna hurl my tea back up :cry: and does anyone else feel extremely tired or is that just me? I dont know if its the sickness or the possible diabetes thing but I permanently feel whacked out and I also constantly have this sort of sweet, sickly feeling in the back of my throat! AND if one more person tells me I look terrible and I have lost loads of weight I am going to bash them over the head :trouble:

My maternity clothes are getting too big :saywhat: and I have even started loosing weight from my thunder thighs WTF! My MW says or dont worry you will gain it again HOW I WANT TO KNOW? If 1st tri is the tri where you put on most weight did mine get lost in the :mail: arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->