Mother of all conception months Graduates

I must admit, im not quite so tired as i was madly, but this retching only started up about 3 weeks ago (so so much for this blooming stage), isnt it horrible, and theres not much warning as to when it will happen either, as you say you can feel it down the back of your throat, lingering through the day just waiting to play up., i was going to start swimming in the 2nd tri but i cant go to the pool if im like this!, theres a family dinner out next month and i dont know how i'll be for this either, i seem to get bad in the mornings and late afternoon/evenings!

Me too :thumbup: early mornings and evenings....I cant work out if its the sickness tiring me out of maybe I do have gestational diabetes cause I also have a raging thirst but then being sick makes you thirsty so I just cant work it out! Seriously though I am shocking a few people that I am pregnant cause I am loosing weight....I am so pale, starting to look at little gaunter in the face and of course lacking any energy! Blooming whats that?

Has anyone seen this thread about nub guesses?
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/443466-gender-guess.html
quite interesting, obviously room for error though! theres a link on this thread explaining it.

whats your take???

Attachments

• scan0025.jpg
    scan0025.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 4
  • scan0028.jpg
    scan0028.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 4
Me too :thumbup: early mornings and evenings....I cant work out if its the sickness tiring me out of maybe I do have gestational diabetes cause I also have a raging thirst but then being sick makes you thirsty so I just cant work it out! Seriously though I am shocking a few people that I am pregnant cause I am loosing weight....I am so pale, starting to look at little gaunter in the face and of course lacking any energy! Blooming whats that?

my DHs cousin is also 14 weeks and very sick, shes lost 12lbs!.

i think i drink more than i used to though!

I did see a few threads in 1st tri so I dont seem to be on my own with the weight loss I think you just expect to put on weight in pregnancy so I cant get my head around it :dohh:

I took a look at the nubs thingy too.....I am just going to take a look back at scan pics :)

madcat I agree I think you are team :pink:

unfortunately my beanie baby has his/her back to us so no go there :lol:

quite possibly, if this nub thing is correct!. i'll probably be told its a boy at 20 weeks just to upset the whole theory.

shame you cant see in your scan!

im wondering if i should clean my teeth early,if i can get the timing right before you know what happens!

mmmmmmmmm I sometimes find that cleaning my teeth puts the `it` at bay but not always :( its so pants when you cant even brush your teeth in peace :dohh:

I think girl.....we will see :) I think I am having a girl but only cause I think only a girl could be this much bother :rofl:

Oh hooray I just felt movement! Haven't in ages, must be how I'm sitting.

I can't tell very well from your scans madcat.

It's rubbish feeling so sick eh? I'm not losing any weight as I'm not being sick that often but I've been drinking loads too the past few days, just from nowhere, but peeing quite a lot again too. In my last pregnancy I got such skinny legs! Because I normally walk about 2 miles a day, fast, through the public transport commute they are normally muscley and chunky but pregnancy had me on the bus so they really slimmed off. Quite nice! I haven't been able to get my skinny jeans over my calves since being back at work.

Well I am on my new laptop which is quite exciting. We picked one with a number keypad as it's so useful for work stuff so the laptop is really long and super widescreen, be great for films in bed! And I'm loving the wifi access. It's a bit mad how we just went and bought one in a day. I am a bit of an impulse shopper but only on really big things like houses and cars! It works well for me as I still shop around and they are always good investment buys rather than accumulating lots of piddly crap I didn't need.

DH and I just fell out a bit overr Byron having sweet cereals. I think he's getting too much sugar. He's definitely having more than I normally do when not pregnant. It's true I don't actually have a lot of sugar and he's eating lots of fruit but still. I think the extra cereal at breakfast could go. DH doesn't want it to because he would have to not have it as that's why Byron ends up having some after his normal breakfast. DH called me superstitious about sugary cereal!!

nooo for me cleaning my teeth can be a trigger more often than not for trouble. If i choose my moments then i can get away with it, but the whole thing has to be done alot quicker than before!.

i still keep thinking im having a boy, for some reason, well, i have no reason really!, DH has said girl.

I'm the same as madcat for teeth being the end. I think 3 or the 4 times I've been sick have been because of teeth cleaning. It kills me!

Coughing badly :-( Should I go to A&E or call NHS Direct? It's like every 2 minutes I'm coughing :-(

Coughing is really ok Ozzie. Do you think you have a bacterial chest infection though? I would drop into the out of hours doctor if you can in case they think there might be some secondary bacterial infection for which you might need antibiotics. It is most likely viral though so there's no treatment other than to rest up over the weekend and be waited on!

:hugs: Sorry you feel so rotten but it's really not likely to affect the baby unless it's a food poisoning or certain diseases. Try not to worry and take care of yourself,or better still get someone to take care of you!

Hi guys I've missed loads again.

Madly I'm still feeling poop. No actual vomiting just constant nausea and mega sore boobs but the tiredness is really killing me. By lunch time I'm nearly napping at my desk at work :blush:

Vbaby I've got tickets to see Peter Kay too. I'm really stupid though. I managed to get tickets for the first weekend of the Manchester shows back in may. Then heard he'd be on in Glasgow so got tickets for that show. Sold my Manchester tickets and then realised that my Glasgow tickets aren't til April next year!! Felt like a right diddie!!

well, i opted out of cleaning my teeth just before my bath, i was going to, but i felt that gaggy feeling in my throat and thought better of it, i'll see if i can time it better a bit later (or not), all i want is clean teeth!!.

poor Ozzie, you dont sound too grand, but i agree the coughing wont harm you baby, im reading a baby book at the moment, and even food poisioning wont either!, but they say if you are running a fever then to get checked over. hope this helps x

hot hunny and lemon for the throat will help sooth and reduce the coughing. maybe some hot milk will sooth to and choocy can help with throats. theres not alot you can do except rest plenty of fluids and eat, oranges are good to up your vit C.

eugh crap day got stuck at the in laws theeir lovely but wasn't in the mood as i felt sick and i was really tierd. all my lower tummy muscles ache and i just think my tummy looks weird. I'v put on 4 kg since being PG lost 3 of them and think i might loose more/stay the same weight.

Seeing Midwife on Monday and hoping she will wizz us for a scan ASAP as its my Birthday next week aswell.

Ok, thanks. No fever. Took a very short bath to breathe in some steam and it seems to have helped a bit.

Sorry when I said food poisoning I meant the likes of listeria which can affect the baby, not just a bit of sickness and diarrhoea. Our babes are amazingly resilient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->