Mother of all conception months Graduates

thats good ozzie, sorry I hate going to A&E I know how much it costs and how stretched they are. I'b been twice in my entire life once in the back of an ambulance after being cut from a car and the other this week as i was sent by a doctor.

Sorry bit maudlin tonight. bloody hormones

:happydance: Thanks for the reassurance. I think I'm going to buy What to Expect when you're expecting lol

sniff I don't have a book but I'v been a mamber here since january and most of my original friends are PG or had their babies so area wealth of info

its quite a good book, its big, like a bible of info!.

Morning all!

why is it, as soon as you tell people, or for example my MIL, every time you see them they look you up and down and say, "are you all right?....yes??? ". We might be pregnant but its not catching lol!. sorry, i think im grumpy!.

ive had a good start to the day though, no gagging at all, cleaned my teeth, had breakfast and not too shabby!.

I was watching tv last night, fell asleep on the couch in my dressing gown. PJs infront of the log burner, i woke up absolutely boiling, whipped my dressinggown off and later went downstairs to bed (yes..we go down to bed!) where it was nice and cool. And i wondered, does letting your self get that hot cause problems inside for :baby: ??, y'know like they say dont have hot baths (which i dont). ?

I had a hot bath last night for a short time cause I was dying and needed the steam. I think it's only if your body temp gets so high that it's gonna hurt baby.

I think im starting to enter one of my phases now where you start to doubt things, we should be able to have a scan every week i reckon!. im considering buying a doppler to use for reassurance.

how are you feeling today??

i think your ok, i'v not changed my bath temp other wi=se it would loose its power of relaxation. your the second person to sleep on the sofa i soo want to sleep there but matt refuses so i sleepbadly in bed. I think the futon will have to be set up so i can sleep there. i need space. lol

No gagging Yay!!!!!!!

I get the how are you at work and my stomach patted i'm weirdly comfortable with that

oh i cant help it, one moment im watching TV, the next im nodding off on the couch sleeping. i just didnt realise how hot i was getting with the fire on as well until i woke up!

I get the how are you at work and my stomach patted i'm weirdly comfortable with that

you know what, for some reason im more comfortable with that reaction from friends, but i dont like it from family, its all just a bit too close for comfort.

No one except OH has touched my tummy and I prefer it that way, lmao cause I don't have one yet! :haha:

well, no-one has touched mine, yet, but i wouldnt want family to do it, im not keen on anyone doing it really, actually in my book are a list of things to say to people if you dont like being touched!.

i think it's coz the touchers are all older ladies usually chinease or phillapino real mumsy woman so it's ok I do tell them they are stroking my fat lol. I think if the blokes started doing it i'd worry lol.

ha ha ha, same here, its 'just my fat' lol. i was so embarrassed, when we told my FIL he looked at me and lifted my jumper up, i was mortified because thats where i carry my fat, i felt so embarrassed, i keep that area well covered.

lol,
i'm always being told look after abby or look after yourself so i'm refusing. Still driving to fast, lifting stuff etc
It'slike I'm pregnant not boken. wait anouther 2-3 months when i physically can't lol

i think with me, i just dont want people fussing over me in pregnancy, except for DH that is, i can take any amount of fuss from him!. Im looking forward to getting a bump and feeling :baby: move, that must be quite reassuring (as long i dont get too massive) but at the same time im not looking forward to the attention i will bring.

i dont have the best relationship with my family, closest to my dad but thats it, i dont know if theres a link there, or whether its just the way i am, but if Dhs mum, auntie etc start fussing etc it will drive me up the wall!

sorry just had to say when i was pregnant with my dd i couldnt go anywhere without ppl staring and going awwww.... i hate hate hate attention, im quite shy and like to stay out of the lime light, but this time it was different, i felt proud to be carrying my baby :D and yes ppl did decide to touch the bump too which i didnt like... one woman came up to me in tescos and grabbed my bump and said omg im sooo sorry but i had to, your blooming and look amazing!! i love pregnant woman... hmmm that was weird and pretty uncomfortable... but friends and family, i dont mind if they ask... lol think this time round i will be getting the top that says "hands off the bump lol" x

your just independant. I'm not sure i will take advise very well.

no i dont take advice from well meaning family members either, im more likely to say to them, "its ok, my MW is very good if i have any concerns and have plenty of friends who have had babies recently"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->