Mother of all conception months Graduates

Sounds like SPD Molly hon :( and I agree its not normal for a 1st time mummy....your deputy boss needs a :trouble:

:rofl: flatpack madcat I love it LMAO......I think I am having a `flat pack` baby!

Hi ladies!
So jealous of yous all talking about prams and stuff.This poor lil baby will be getting nothing new:cry:
We have everything imaginable from the other 2,so can't justify buying anything.All this lo will be getting is new clothes,when I find out the sex,and even at that if its another boy,god love him,he'll be getting hand me downs for the rest of his life!!

Don't worry about the leaky bits down below madcat.With my 1st pregnancy i was permanantly went down below and had to wear sanitary towels the whole way thru1 time Iwas out and when I came home my pants and combats were soaked thru,down my thighs and all,so I reallly freaked out.
Irang the hospital and she said to put on a fresh pad and see if that gets soaked too and if it does to come in.It didn't get soaked,just damp like normal,and everything was fine.No idea what that gush was at all,discharge,pee,god knows.
I'm sure its a very rare occurance so nothing to worry about!

I didn't show til after wk 20 with my 1st,def have a lil bump happening now,i'm lovin it!!I'm just lettin it all hang out,makes a change from trying to suck everything in!!
Yay for 15 wks madcat and peanut bean,i'm 15 tomorrow!!

OH jeez better look this up, told you i'd be the bed rest 1 lol

:rofl: flatpack madcat I love it LMAO......I think I am having a `flat pack` baby!
:haha::haha:

i think i am yknow, i think its gona be an ikea special to be as big as an orange and still in the depths down there:blush:. Its gona be born with an Allen key!

Hi ladies!
So jealous of yous all talking about prams and stuff.This poor lil baby will be getting nothing new:cry:
We have everything imaginable from the other 2,so can't justify buying anything.All this lo will be getting is new clothes,when I find out the sex,and even at that if its another boy,god love him,he'll be getting hand me downs for the rest of his life!!

Don't worry about the leaky bits down below madcat.With my 1st pregnancy i was permanantly went down below and had to wear sanitary towels the whole way thru1 time Iwas out and when I came home my pants and combats were soaked thru,down my thighs and all,so I reallly freaked out.
Irang the hospital and she said to put on a fresh pad and see if that gets soaked too and if it does to come in.It didn't get soaked,just damp like normal,and everything was fine.No idea what that gush was at all,discharge,pee,god knows.
I'm sure its a very rare occurance so nothing to worry about!

I didn't show til after wk 20 with my 1st,def have a lil bump happening now,i'm lovin it!!I'm just lettin it all hang out,makes a change from trying to suck everything in!!
Yay for 15 wks madcat and peanut bean,i'm 15 tomorrow!!

yes, im just excepting what discharge is normal for me!.

and yes, i think im going to be a 20 week plus bump!!

ikea babys! think our might come with a hotdog and meatballs

lol. ewwwww hospital food. theres a tesco right next to ours. i know i'll prob have to get myself there so might nip in with contractions lol.

hopefully people will know better than to bring me a bunch a grapes, i'll need a bit of substance, theres a KFC not far from our hospital!!......................................................................
.......................oh... i wouldnt, would i ???

oh yeah Madcat, i'm so looking forward to food going back to tasting normal, so once jellybean is born and i'm still in hospital people are physically banned from bringing me fruit.

They are totally allowed to bring McD's, Burger King, Pizza Hut stuffed crust, pakora and so many other things :blush:

im with you on that, i dont enjoy food like i used to either, i thought i might start to in 2nd tri, but no!. the old appitite isnt what it used to be either so after the baby im hoping all that comes back to me, what better way to celebrate than with a KFC lol!

Takeaway curry all round...........yum yum!

:rofl: allen key madcat.....I hope it doesnt hurt when you deliver :lol: its a bit like that film ROBOTS the dreamworks one I think where they get baby robot delivered and put it together LMAO!

lol. how can having a bath wear you out and not ease the back pain. gah. i don't want to be whiney at the docs or call the stand in midwife

:dohh:Whats a belly band for?:dohh:

i cant work out its exact use!. maybe i could if i had a pregnant belly but at the moment, its passing me by!

oh i have some newlook ones their function seems to be to roll up under boobs or right down

oh i have some newlook ones their function seems to be to roll up under boobs or right down

:dohh:i still dont get it though, is it just to smooth out the body shape or do they have a more practical physical use.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->