Mother of all conception months Graduates

most places don't stock the kurvie as its an internet based company it was at the top of my list once i'd been put off the my3 by price and some not to great reviews. I found the oyster by accident as i could play with it there and then I was very pleased I did think i wanted a 3 wheeler was my ideal but i don't go allterain all that often

oooooooooooh madcat if you like the look of the kurvi star they are selling them off on ebay 110.00 brand new clearance as apparently the new model is due out real soon!

Heres the link :)

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PETITE-STAR-..._BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item4cf2b7e986

Morning all! Congrats on scan Gilz! :hugs: mamadonna.

I was too busy to get on yesterday. This morning I woke to find my nose pouring so I've finally succumbed to DH's cold. :( He's had a dreadful cough for well over a week. Hope I don't get that and find I'm I'll all through my week off.

Sorry you're still so sick Madly. I've not been sick in a few days though with work being so mad this week I've felt worse and worse each morning. Only two more vets and then 9 days off. Hope yours improves again.

Morning all,
Hoping for a better day today, i was gagging yesterday morning and barely able to clean my teeth, gagged again in late morning, then in the afternoon, again when i was trying to run a bath, i didnt even risk cleaning my teeth before bed, just a quick woosh of mouthwash.

That girls post on 2nd tri about the amniotic fluid must have really played on my mind after we disscussed it on here yesterday, i dreamt last night that thats what happened to me. Its was a really horrible dream, horrible.

PS- Ooo look, 15 weeks!

Oh madcat hon you really need to try not to think about it. If we thought about the millions of things that could technically go wrong while we are growing our babies we'd all go mad.

Just focus on the fact that you've made it to 15 weeks :happydance: and soon you'll be half way there!!

:wohoo: for 15wks madcat hon :) I am 14wks tomorrow :dance:

Gilz hon you are right :thumbup: am not going to give it another thought...I had similar with Oliver and so I just guess this is me and my :blush: during pregnancy :dohh:

Peanut hon hope you get better soon :hugs: am full of cold too and have a terrible cough so I know how you are feeling :( my stomach, ribs and lungs hurt so much from all the coughing I have made an appointment at the drs for 4.50pm to get checked over.....I feel dreadful but I knew this was coming I could just feel it at the weekend festering! My little man is curled up next to me on the sofa too asleep :( he has a sick bug so we are indoors today :(

Girls how much shouldI worry over having back ache everyday already? and my creaky right hip being agony every few days

your right, its so easy to always be thinking of the negative all the time!!. Blimey yes, another 5 weeks and i'll be half way there, no bump to show for it all yet though :-(

i bet it will be beautifully round when it pops out

:wohoo: for 15wks madcat hon :) I am 14wks tomorrow :dance:

Gilz hon you are right :thumbup: am not going to give it another thought...I had similar with Oliver and so I just guess this is me and my :blush: during pregnancy :dohh:

Peanut hon hope you get better soon :hugs: am full of cold too and have a terrible cough so I know how you are feeling :( my stomach, ribs and lungs hurt so much from all the coughing I have made an appointment at the drs for 4.50pm to get checked over.....I feel dreadful but I knew this was coming I could just feel it at the weekend festering! My little man is curled up next to me on the sofa too asleep :( he has a sick bug so we are indoors today :(

thats the way im trying to think about it now madly, ive had :blush: that, down there, since the day before my BFP, it hasnt got worse, and it hasnt got better, so thats the way its going to be for me i think.

SOunds like the house of diesease at your place hun:hugs:

i bet it will be beautifully round when it pops out

well i hope so, its supposed to be the size of an apple or orange down there, but where? lol!!. my doppler picks up the HB just above the hairline, its going to get very cramped right down there. I bet i'll be a 20 week popper outter or something!

lol you can wear normal clothes for longer then. realy hope I am 12 weeks today

lol you can wear normal clothes for longer then. realy hope I am 12 weeks today

its funny, my early scan i was put back a week and then the 12+13 week scans put me to where i should, forward and back to my LMP dates for EDD.

Yes well there is that, i wont have to spend a fortune on clothes for the seasons, i do think it wont be until 20 weeks+ before my tummy changes, which in one way is good because i never wanted to be big for long, but on the other hand although ive seen the scans it would be nice to see some physical progression.

Cant win!!

We are never happy ladies are we :)

Molly backache is very very common infact I have had my physio referral form all prepped and ready to go in my mat notes for weeks so I can send once I feel the need :dohh: seriously esp since its your 1st baby its all the stretching and softening thats doing it :thumbup: With Oliver I had to wear two bump supports under my clothes to support my back and I struggled immensely.....probably his weight. Straight away this time the back and pelvis aching kicked in am in for a rough ride which was why I got my physio form striaght away not back to see midwife until 25wks now 18th Jan so didnt want any probs inbetween in getting a referral to them :)

Madcat I read my baby is half the size of a banana which I think is fairly big and last night beanie baby was snuggled into my left hip cant imagine having half of a banana snuggling there TBH its a little freaky thinking about it :wacko:

i know what you mean my little firm bit isn't getting firmer. i wan't to see ifi can get my scan on a day off which the earliest is matts birthday on nov 5th really don't want bad news on his birthday hes just learning to like them

some said it sounded like spd, my boss is gd and understanding but hes leaving and the deputy is far from it, keeps saying shes been preg 4 times and its all normal. well none of its normal to a 1st time mum

No, we're never happy. YES!, you wonder how half a banana is fitting down there, or an orange, there much be way more space in that pelvic area than we dream to imagine, either that or :baby: is folded up like a flatpack and double jointed!!

Ive been told im due back ache, due to having a tilted uterus, so that wont be very nice, i have back ache now but its not serious or anything.

mine is barely nothing but by the end of the day i develop pregnancy waddle then in the evening it really aches

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->