Mother of all conception months Graduates

Sorry for the essay ladies :dohh:

Also wanted to say that my dr told me thrush on the toungue in pregnancy is linked to gestational diabetes and so this is just another sympton pointing towards gestational diabetes for me :( I hope my GTT picks up the diabetes when I have it at 16wks I really do so I can get the support I need if this is the case!

Oooh forgot to say that my MW told me although she has done the physio referral they wont see you til 20 weeks whatever.

Thanks Loopy hon so I am 14wks tom and if I send off then should be plenty of time for them to arrange for around 20wks :) Think I will need it feeling like have been run over by a bus right now, I ache everywhere :dohh:

oh 20 weeks not sure i can work that long with this joyus pain I have been out for a pub dinner with parents and it hurt even more, alot of its at the top right now where i have peviously ripped a tendon holding my shoulder to spine or however that works

Molly you can take some paracetamol. I know it's not much but it might take the edge off. I'm sure you'll be seen sooner if you are presenting with more urgent symptoms. Some women with severe spd end upon crutches or even a wheelchair during preg!

Thanks for the info loopy and glad you have a good mw.

Madly I think i will end up with an abdominal tubigrip type thing. It's the only support that really helps. I found the girdle did nothing for my tummy.

Gilz my mw had run out of bounty packs and I picked mine up at the scan. The first pack is the only one you get given, the rest you can pick up from the supermarket after registering online.

Madcat sorry about your gagging. I have the same thing. Our cooking smells really accumulate upstairs and sometimes it's really unbearable. I still like pretty much no food and loads still turns my stomach. But I did eat a fried egg butty for lunch. First time and something I couldn't touch the whole way through with Byron. I'm wondering if I'm improving a fraction.

Madly I can sympathise on the cleaning sick. Man Byron is sick quite often in the morning when he's snotty with teething and I find the straps on his chair impossible to get the stench out. It's too much! Picking up the dog poo too! :sick:

I still have this cold and I think I might have cystitis. Sigh. Byron's had thrush so I wondered if I was getting it, it being common in preg, but today I've been needing to pee loads and not doing anything. Going to see how it goes as I'd prefer not to have to take antibiotics. But can always drop a sample in at the docs tomorrow.

i had some 4 hours ago so will have more before work.
I wanna cry right now realised I have a late early over the weekend then will be onduty 6 days in a row. I will try and speak to occupational health tomorrow as they can help me speak to my bosses. Even though they were asked to not do late earlys for me

Molly have you not had your RA done? You should get it updated now you're suffering so much.

Ugh I am so full of cold. Snotsville. Sneezing every minute or two as well so I'm wondering whether or not to go to this lunchtime event. Seeks sensible to keep my germs to myself but I don't want to let my colleague down...

Ditto Peanut, my boss who is lovely has shared her horrible cold with me.

My whole face is sore cos my sinuses are so blocked and i think my throat is broken :haha:

On that note can i at least have tunes/soother type things cos i really dont like honey

morning all

everyone sounds so sickly and snotty and diseased, im keeping my distances from the lot of you!.

I had the sudden realisastion last night in the bath that im pregnant, im going get big(at some point) and going to have to give birth and will end up with a real life baby, its taken 15 weeks to hit me! lol, i thought-"OMG" lol.

That's quite odd Madcat i don't think i've actually had that moment yet.

Don't know if i've just been worrying so much about getting to the next week etc that i haven't really gotten the fact yet that i'm going to be someone's mum.

im an odd person!. you think i would have realised when i had my BFP, or a scan even lol!.

im all a bit achy today, it seems if i sit for long i get the mild crampy feelings back, if i lie or stand im fine!.

should get off my butt anyway, i have a stack of washing todo!

oh i didn't mean you are odd :blush:, i just meant that i haven't had that moment yet and that's kind of odd.

Oh the washing will be there later, just have a wee rest for half and hour. I would if i wasn't at work.

madcat I got this feeling last week :loopy: OH MY GOSH I AM REALLY PREGNANT AND I AM GOING TO BE A MUMMY AGAIN ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

What I thought when I got my :bfp: had my scan and listened to heartbeat is anyones guess :rofl:

PS HAPPY 14WKS TO ME.....I AM NOW IN 2ND TRI :wohoo:

Yay Madly congrats :happydance:

And just think if you get put forward again at your 20 week scan you might even skip a week or so!!

oh I hope so Gilz but I dnt mind now I feel like I have caught up again :lol:

What I thought when I got my :bfp: had my scan and listened to heartbeat is anyones guess :rofl:

PS HAPPY 14WKS TO ME.....I AM NOW IN 2ND TRI :wohoo:

:happydance:HAPPY 14 weeks to you!!:happydance::happydance::thumbup:

Well yes, what was i thinking at my scan?, i think maybe the pictures were being beamed down from mars or something!.

Ive just given into my doppler again:dohh:. I seem to find the HB within seconds, but if i move it to listen to other goings on, i can rarely find the heart beat again the 2nd time round, theres alot of movement going on in there,i can hear it, swishing past, sounds like a tennis racket being swiped thru the air.

oh that sounds cool Madcat, but dopplers still scare me slightly so think i'll stay away from them :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->