Mother of all conception months Graduates

oh that sounds cool Madcat, but dopplers still scare me slightly so think i'll stay away from them :blush:

i understand completely, i know before mine arrived, i wondered if i was creating a rod for my own back if i couldnt pick anything up, i think im just a lucky one, i guess when :baby: moves up, and i dont know where exactly to place it for the HB again i might find it difficult, esp as the further up my tummy, the fatter i am!, at the moment :baby: is in the skinny area lol!

madcat hon we have a loud speaker type on hire similar to what the MW`s use :thumbup: and I generally can find it striaght away but then it goes or is not as loud even if I turn up volume control....I guess beanie baby gets pissed at me poking him/her :rofl:

madcat hon we have a loud speaker type on hire similar to what the MW`s use :thumbup: and I generally can find it striaght away but then it goes or is not as loud even if I turn up volume control....I guess beanie baby gets pissed at me poking him/her :rofl:

funny that isnt it, its like they have said, "right thats enough, times up", and they must move so we cant hear it properly any more!
Im suprised my Anglesounds doppler has been this good, because it was only £20

Really only 20.00 gosh I scouted about and couldnt find a good cheap one iykwim and I wanted a loud speaker one so we could all listen....thats why I hired one 9.99 a month and so I though prob will only use for 2mths until 20wk scan when I will feel baby kicking more and 9.99 x2 wont break the bank :)

lol you girls are slaves to the dopler. My boss has been off all week so will see him monday, deputy woman was so mean honestly after you've had your scan who would go back to work? whos brain functions properly? i will be asking if i can leave afterwards. might just get matt to drive intop work with me it will be quiet so he can actually see where i work. ihad the OMG moment about a week ago I am now petrified that I won't cope

Sorry you're all feeling so rough ladies,hope you're all feeling better soon.x

Madcat I was like you with my 1st pregnancy,food aversions and nothing tasting good,but I did return to normal at about 17/18 wks so hopefully you do too.
Unfortunately everything tastes good to me at the moment,and i'm always starving.I actually start to feel sick if I don't eat when I'm hungry.So watching myself so I don't put on too much weight!Saying that I'm sitting here munching away on loads of little bars I bought for the kids halloween,yum,chocolate!

Whens your scan molly?
And who else is getting one nxt wk?Bids I think and are you aswell loopy?

Sorry you're all feeling so rough ladies,hope you're all feeling better soon.x

Madcat I was like you with my 1st pregnancy,food aversions and nothing tasting good,but I did return to normal at about 17/18 wks so hopefully you do too.
Unfortunately everything tastes good to me at the moment,and i'm always starving.I actually start to feel sick if I don't eat when I'm hungry.So watching myself so I don't put on too much weight!Saying that I'm sitting here munching away on loads of little bars I bought for the kids halloween,yum,chocolate!

ive just munched on a flake!, now that did still taste good. Unfortunately only the bad things taste remotely nice!. I do miss looking forward to tea time, i used to enjoy my dinner, now its a struggle and can never clear my plate. We have a family dinner out in 2 weeks time, i just know a huge plate of food is going to be put infront of me and i'll barely make a dent in it!

Whens your scan molly?
And who else is getting one nxt wk?Bids I think and are you aswell loopy?

I know Bids is this tuesday, same day as my 2nd MW appointment.

dont think mine will be until early december now.

9th Nov at 9.20 am, got a letter to rate how unhealthy i was i need help I think lol but as with everything that has to wait until i see the midwife at 16 weeks lol

Madcat I've STILL not had that moment! I'm sure I had a better realisation of impending motherhood when I was pregnant with Byron. Just this morning I was looking in the mirror before my shower and wondering if there's really a baby in there. Apart from looking forward to finishing work, none of it feels real. Despite feeling so rotten ALL the time!

Funny my appetite is pants too madcat and I struggle to eat.....going to force some toast down soon :( but I am so so so looking forward to my birthday lunch out on monday I intend to scoff scoff scoff and may even treat myself to an alcohol free cocktail :)

ohhhg madly sounds good my dad owes me a desert from last night i was the only person who wanted one

I officially hate morning/all day sickness.

I know some of you ladies are much worse of so sorry for moaning, but my nausea is actually getting worse. I just spent 15 minutes of my lunch break in the loo praying that i wouldn't throw up.

I thought it was supposed to get better the closer you get to 12 weeks not worse!

Sorry moan over :thumbup:

i dont know what to have for lunch, im thinking of trying beans on toast but i dont think its going to be great.

i know what you mean, before i have a bath i look in the mirror and i just find it hard to believe that what ive seen on the scan, and what is supposed to be size of an orange is really in there!

i'v thought this over its the size of an orangebut not the density or weight its more like a hollow orange so maybe like a large poop just in there so you might not feel it. lol delightful thought I know

Take a look ladies at my bootiful niece :) She is currently number 15 out of over 300 babies in Leeds Baby of the Year comp :wohoo: She has to be in the top 20 come next Wednesday when she will go into the second round.

https://www2.leedstoday.net/baby2010/buy.asp?id=3679

how the hell do you vote, I'm a little worried I can buy your nieces picture but any who. Not sure all those babies were consenting to be entered lol Summer is posing she is so sweet

considering i watched the home birth programs last night you don't only give birth to a baby yummy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->