Mother of all conception months Graduates

i'v thought this over its the size of an orangebut not the density or weight its more like a hollow orange so maybe like a large poop just in there so you might not feel it. lol delightful thought I know

:rofl::rofl:that really mad me chuckle

Drum roll please..................NAUSEA has arrived! It's hitting in the afternoon about lunch time and around dinner time :-( :sick: Can't eat lunch now :-(

ah you've left it to late to eat, I've had this you need to just eat every few hours just a nibble and you be fine of fight the nausea and eat you might not bring lunch up

yup your in the club you have to eat to reduce the nauseabloody visious circle if you needed to loose a few pounds MS/nausea will help lol

Morning girls :flower:

Anyone got lovely plans for the weekend? I don't just housework and dog walking exciting eh :haha:

Madly that bottle feeding thread we posted in has descended into a major scrap. Won't be going back in there.

Hi ladies,

I need some serious advice. I know it's hormones, but I'm REALLY struggling atm being pregnant. I breakdown at everything and I'm constantly worrying. My first appointment with the midwife isn't until November 18th. I'm not sure I can wait that long to talk to someone about this. I'm feeling very detatched and almost like I'm putting on a front when people ask if I'm happy. Honestly, I don't feel like I am. Is something wrong with me? Why would I be feeling like this? I'm feeling like I did back in college when I was diagnosed with clinical depression. I'm very down and it seems like that all the time. Please help :cry:

Hi ladies,

I need some serious advice. I know it's hormones, but I'm REALLY struggling atm being pregnant. I breakdown at everything and I'm constantly worrying. My first appointment with the midwife isn't until November 18th. I'm not sure I can wait that long to talk to someone about this. I'm feeling very detatched and almost like I'm putting on a front when people ask if I'm happy. Honestly, I don't feel like I am. Is something wrong with me? Why would I be feeling like this? I'm feeling like I did back in college when I was diagnosed with clinical depression. I'm very down and it seems like that all the time. Please help :cry:

oh hun, it could be hormones, most likely, although if i was feeling like this it would really piss me off for someone to put it down to hormones. Thats crap your not seeing your MW until then, you could try the doctors, esp as they'll have your depression on file, thats one avenue you could explore again.
This pregnancy lark is a funny thing though, because i dont like the attention it brings, whether its people looking me up and down or like my mother in law who says " are you happy about it", i immeadiately feel defensive and a bit pissed off, im assumiing for you however you feel there is something deeper than that?.
I take it was always your decision to want a baby, nothing you have been talked into, as i can imagine that would be hard to cope with. It took me many many years to come around to the decision, alot of people are shocked as they thought id remain childless. Even now sometimes it feels a bit strange!!.
Can you talk to your other half about this?, or happier talking to someone you dont know so well?.:hugs:

Thanks madcat. I don't think he'll understand really. I don't know, lately he's been saying I need to do things because it's good for the baby. I have to eat even if I'll feel sick cause it's for the baby. I can't get stressed or worried because it will hurt the baby. When I told him that I was feeling like this, he made me promise not to do anything to myself or to harm the baby. He had two ex's in the past that went behind his back and got abortions. I don't believe in abortion for myself and wouldn't think of that. I just want to be seen as someone that's not just an incubator! I'm a person too and I'm allowed to be worried or upset or not eat cause I'll feel sick. :cry:

Not to give the wrong impression of my OH. He is really wonderful and a great guy. Very caring and good to me.

Oh hon I'm sure your OH doesn't see you as an incubator.

He's just concerned for you as well as the baby. Trust me all of us in this group know about not wanting to eat but it is one of the things you really do need to try to do. The baby will take all the nutrients it needs from you and if you don't eat you'll become ill.

Oh the depression side definitely think a chat with your dr would help. Even if it's just so that you can voice how you are feeling to another human being.

Plus you can always talk to us anytime :hugs:

I feel like I'm forcing myself to stay up and function when what I really want is to go curl up back in bed and close my eyes and make it all go away :-(

I'm so sorry you are feeling like that. Maybe you are just feeling a bit overwhelmed about becoming a mum.

I know for us we were so focuses on ttc that I had no idea how to deal with all the emotions that came after my bfp.

Yeah, I know what you mean Gilz. On another note, I think I did an ooops and opened up my birthday present :haha: A package just came from Littlewoods. I know we ordered a wii as a joint birthday/Christmas/anniversary present for OH and I so I thought it was that coming early :blush: I opened it and it was a wii fit (what I wanted) ooooops! OH is gonna kill me :haha:

Any chance you could wrap it back up?

I'm really rubbish with surprises, one Christmas I actually peeled the sellotape off my presents so I could peek at them. Taped them back up and no one knew :haha:

:rofl: I cut the seal around the edge that says please something something if broken :rofl: I don't think I can hide this one.

As gilz suggests you could simply be feeling overwhelmed with the whole thing, i have moments when it hits me, and im sure there will be many more.
As for feeling sick, i can understand you not wanting to eat, me more than anyone. but at the same time, if you can keep something in your stomach all the time, just light dry snacks, it should stop you from feeling so ill.
I know how you feel about people seeing you as some 'pregnant person' all the time, that is something that i dont want, and it will piss me off, we're human too. x

I do want my baby. I just feel really sad all the time. I'm still fighting the urge to get back into bed now :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->