Mother of all conception months Graduates

I'd be pleased too. Mine always look good when I draw them on but rubbish once I cut them out!!

Love the Pumpkin madcat :) Must post some pics of my garden and front of house if I remember to take some when we dec up tom :) Me and Oliver are sooooooooo excited :wohoo:

The FF thread went nice again (I think!) shame people who are pro-bf didnt mind their own when OP just wanted support on deciding to FF this time!

I love christmas too. My family never went too mad for xmas, and they werent always happy times in our household, but since meeting DH i have free rein for xmas, he humours me, i love it. This will be the 1st xmas in our new home, and the 1st time we get to spend the day in our own house as everyone is finally coming to us. Once :baby: is born every xmas will be spent at our house, i want :baby: to experience christmas in his or her own home each year, not everyone might like it, but DH said he agrees and understands. Will be great when we have :baby: for xmas, i know in the early yrs they wont remember much, but still, very exciting!

I'm glad it's calmed down again Madly :thumbup:

I'm sooo looking forward to Christmases with the jellybean madcat. I'm the oldest of 4 girls and Christmas was huge in our house. That all changed when my mum died and now my OH is truly not bothered with it. Next I'll be able to go back to making a huge fuss cos we'll have our little baby!!

Byron was almost 1 month for his first Christmas. Last year he was just beginning to get some interest in presents. I think it'll be a good one this year!

You should have seen Olivers 1st Xmas he was about 11wks old and I have a pic somewhere of him surrounded by a ton of presents :) everyone went mental and mummy ended up having the job of opening them all :wohoo:

We do go mad at xmas too....we only have a small house but our xmas dec theme is disney :) and every year we go to the disney store and purchase a few new decs to add to our collection. My baubles and tree topper are from the disney shop too, I just love it and so does Oliver now hes old enough to be more involved.....We have disney fairy lights too which we hang around the pic rail in our room, we have two sets one mickey santa hats and the other pooh decs :) Its disney mental in out house!

Oh that sounds fab Madly I love Disney stuff.

For Halloween.....we dec the garden and house! We have gravestones which I line the garden path with and we have numerous banners and halloween related decs and the garden rail at the side of our door is covered in a huge spider web. We stick lots of different decs up at the windows and I have normally do a huge Halloween balloon display (I am a professional balloon dec!) of some sort although last year we ended up bringing it indoors as it was so so windy and taking it to my goddaughters halloween party the next day :) I have LED light and pumpkins....gosh I have loads of stuff. I have two huge halloween bowls which we fill with halloween related goodies and Oliver answers the door and gives them out :) much more fun than trailing him trick or treating and I have never seen a child so happy to give away sweets :)

lol I may hide tomorrow night I want the sweets lol. Christmas is a weird time my dad refuses to celebratebut does a huge midwinter dinner on christmas day, bit pagan in our house hold but with LO on teh way we will go all out next year I'm on duty chrismas day afternoon but we may have a family party the week before and OH and I will go out for a slap up Roast hate turkey lol 8ft xmas try I won't use tinsel but believe me effort really will be made. OH usually fills the placewith balloons for my birthday I got my own baclk last year and got him hellium ones lol

GEDC0854.jpg
here's my pumkin happy halloween every1

Attachments

• GEDC0854.jpg
    GEDC0854.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 1
a bit more relaxed altho still wishing it was scan time,i done another digi this morning and it came up pg 1 2 so thats a relief as i'm sure if anything had happened to lil bean the pg hormone wouldnt have been picked up on a digi

That's great news. Totally agree if something had happened to bubs all the hcg would be gone by now.

Plus it's really good you've not had anymore bleeding. Everything sounds really positive :happydance:

that was so scarey tho and i still cant believe that baby can still be holding on in there after the blood i lost,total miracle

Feeling quite ill again this morning. I can't stop shaking. I ate some Cheerios and I'm trying to push fluids into my body. Oh god, why does it have to be so hard on the woman when she's pregnant? I thought this is what our bodies were made for! OH says just to relax and I'll be fine, but I want to punch him in the face :haha:

How's everyone else?

:hugs:
us women got drew the short straw hun, all the pains and pains in arse bodily functions were all doled out to us!

So true about the rubbish parts but thinking on the positive side I will be totally worth it once the babies are here!!

I agree with gilz Ladies......once our babies are born we will totally forget about our rough pregnancies :thumbup:

So happy for you mamadonna :hugs:

Ladies I could smack DH.....I told him not to speak to me anymore cause he just seems to get me annoyed right now :growlmad: He has been watching something on TV with Oliver.....so does not interest me so I have been checking my emails etc and happened to come across the buggy we want on ebay. Total package and brand new in an auction from a buggy shop place thats closed down.....they have a few different buggies and car seats on auction. I was a bit chuffed hey if we can save money right :thumbup: WRONG DH reckons that we shouldnt be looking for baby stuff until we know the sex of our baby :saywhat: We are not buying a pink or blue buggy its black and red for f**ks sake :trouble: I am so so so tempted to ask the sonographer not to tell us the babys sex because I dont really care wether we have a :blue: or :pink: hey am just grateful am getting the chance to be a mummy again. We are suppose to be going to test drive some buggies tomorrow.....my choice its my birthday but not I just cant be arsed it will be one BIG HUGE effort for him and his negativity will just spoil my day......MEN arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

PS he will be having a sulk on this eve as it is because he doesnt agree with me decorating the house and garden for halloween let alone answering the door and giving the kids sweets :trouble:

My OH is the same about Halloween. In the US, kids trick or treat and just get candy. He thinks they should have to do something for the candy so he's not letting me open the door or buy candy! :grr: UGH! I feel like crap. I was just laying in bed trying to find different positions that make me feel less nauseous with no luck, so I came out to the living room and found that one of the dogs had left a mess on the rug! How on earth does he expect me to deal with two dogs, a cat, and a newborn when he only gets 2 weeks of paternity leave!?!?! I mean, the cat is not that bad, she's pretty self-sufficient, but the dogs?!?! ARGH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->