Mother of all conception months Graduates

LOL strange thing is, shes only started going nuts with the SIL baby thing and my baby since both our news came out, she was reletively normal, but the baby thing has put the devil in her, and somehow(i dont know how) i knew it would, i had already distanced myself from her a little as soon as i knew i was expecting and also why i made DH wait before telling her.

as for the name thing, well, for the poor little babies sake, im hoping its a girl so its going to have a name and a decent one at that, if its a boy the poor little begger is going to be nameless for quite some time!

Strange about the boobs isnt it?, like you mine didnt hurt at all for many weeks,months, but i felt it this morning as soon as i put my clothes on, quite sore and did for a short time feel like they were burning, somethings going on lol!

My new jogging pants are feeling a bit snug, i keep moving the band from upper tummy to lower tummy !

Hi Ladies :hugs:

Sounds like a busy shift Loopy....put your feet up now :kiss:

Gilz hon so sorry the bleeding has returned....remember Jelly bean is just fine and Loopys right not long to wait until your scan :wohoo:

So sorry your still feeling pants Peanut :hugs: Me too :( Cant seem to shake this off at all and antibiotics havent kicked in yet!

madcat hon my pj pants are getting tight too and i have noticed in last few days my mat pants are starting to fit better and my belly is on the move :lol: Oliver said to me when I was getting changed after school run yesterday `oooooh mummy your belly is getting bigger` Even DH has noticed a change.....I think I am about to pop :dohh: Cant wait for my `D` belly :rofl:

Vbaby yes we sort of changed our mind :dohh: re baby names.....I wanted Charlotte from the off but DH didnt however he had a change of heart :wohoo: DH is deciding on her middle name though so :shrug: gosh knows what he will come up with :lol:

Gilz :hugs: you'll be fine not long to go now til your scan and you loopy and molly isnt it?!!

Peanut and madly i cant believe how rough you have it :nope: i wish for you to feel better soon!!

Nice names madly and madcat - ours is Alexia (lexi for short) for a girl and either James, Jamie, Jay or Jace for a boy (my dad was called james) :flower: cant wait til next scan to find out - MIL doesnt want to know god knows how we'll get round that haha

Can you believe DH has been dying to tell people for weeks now we can we've told all the family and he never told anyone at work :wacko:

Here's my scan pic girlies :thumbup:

Attachments

• Baby scan.jpg
    Baby scan.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 7
Well, Dh said last weekend that he thought i was starting to show, its not baby sticking out though, it must be because all my organs have moved up.
I do think it would be easier to tell if my middle was a bit slimmer, i might be able to notice A)what was there before and B) what is new there lol!.

But i asked the midwife, she showed me where my uterus is up to (how an earth she can tell i dont know, but she had a squish around), she po inted to a midway point between pubic bone and belly button, the area where the band on my jeans, joggers etc lie, so it is moving up, its just hard to notice(the littler porker i am!)

Gilz :hugs: you'll be fine not long to go now til your scan and you loopy and molly isnt it?!!

Peanut and madly i cant believe how rough you have it :nope: i wish for you to feel better soon!!

Nice names madly and madcat - ours is Alexia (lexi for short) for a girl and either James, Jamie, Jay or Jace for a boy (my dad was called james) :flower: cant wait til next scan to find out - MIL doesnt want to know god knows how we'll get round that haha

Can you believe DH has been dying to tell people for weeks now we can we've told all the family and he never told anyone at work :wacko:

Here's my scan pic girlies :thumbup:

BABY BIDS!!!!!!!!!!! lol:happydance:

looks like both hands are up by its head.

Lovely picture Bids it must have been fab to see your little bean!

Madly i do hope you feel better soon chicken, you must be thoroughly scunnered of being ill by now.

Vbaby i'm not full on bleeding, just more a lot of spotting onto a liner sort of thing. Trying to keep super calm about it but if it's still there tomorrow think i might ring the dr just check everything is ok.

On the boobs things, i'm jealous that the pain went away in yours Madcat and Vbaby, although obviously sorry it's come back now. Mine are constantly sore and i honestly think i need to go up another cup size. That'll be me at a d cup from a teeny a/b 8 weeks ago! So bizarre to have giant boobies and still be in my normal size 8 work trousers. A bad gust of wind the wrong way and i could blow right over :rofl:

As for bumps etc, i've nothing yet, apart from the boobie ones. I'm hoping that i'll get something sooner rather than later as i think it'll feel even more real once that happens.

Pic looks fab bids! I'll have a proper look when I'm not on my phone as it doesn't open the pics.

My boobs are just so huge, huger than last pregnancy. I reckon at least as big as when my milk came in and maybe as sore! But I'm not leaking. They are veiny and ugly though!

I keep thinking my bump's doing nothing but when I'm lying down it feels firmer higher up and it's grown enough to need a cushion at night.

Loopy May as a middle name is so fashionable at the moment! Annoying for people like me who prefer unusual names but I want to commemorate my Godmother so that's that! My middle name is also May. She was basically a mother to my mum from when she was about 18.

Thanks everyone its cute - i wanted a scan of its feet as they were sooo cute when she turned it round, its mad how they do it isnt it!! also the heartbeat was amazing.... i cant wait to see/hear it all again and even better when its bigger too!!!

Gilz im with you not for 1 second have my boobs stopped hurting and i think I'm going to be in a E Cup and im a size 10-12 lol so not quite blown over like you but still their huge... im not showing either and tbh i dont want to until at least after xmas - im too worried about my back!!!

and gilz with the bleeding if you dont feel happy i'd defo get on the phone doesnt matter even if they say it'll be fine least youve checked!!

more poor back is really starting to hurt again lately but i cant moan apart from back, boobs and tiredness i have it easy compared to some of you!!! going to start yoga with my friend soon too...

Oh Bids i'd love to do some pregnancy yoga but there are no classes locally to me :(

Did you mention your sore back to your midwife? They seem pretty keen to give as much assistance as posibble whether it's support thingies or physio etc.

i dont know what to expect from the yoga but im hoping it will help - i'll do aquanatal at a later date too!! could you get a book or video gilz i know its not the same but still might be good

yep (well actually she mentioned it to me from my notes) so they've booked me in with a doc at the main hospital as i think their quite worried too :( but i have to wait to get the app in the post so dont know when but glad their looking after me :D

even my tail bone hurts and its my 3rd disc sciatica has not been too bad *touches wood*

what date and times your scan gilz :D

Oh that's good that they are looking after you Bids :hugs:

My scans on the 10th so next wednesday but it's not until 3:10pm, wish it was earlier as my OH will be home for it, so if all is well we could have gone shopping after it. Would hate to go shopping before it and jinx it. It's so late though because apparently my high risk consultant only runs afternoon clinics.

Have you got a date for your 20 week scan Bids? Some hospitals you seem to get them at your 12 week scan and other they post them out.

my boobs haven't really grown,they just feel heavier.With my 1st pregnancy I went from a d cup to an f!!And once i'd had him and lost the baby weight plus some post wedding weight my boobs never shrank back and stayed huge!!
Was very nervous starting my 2nd pregnancy as an f cup,didn't know how thye could grow anymore,and thank god they didn't,and they haven't this time either!
I'm a size 16,so they look ok,but i'm also 5ft 11,so can carry them,but i think clothes shopping would be so much easier if they returned to my lovely d's:cry:

Bids your pic is lovely.
There's loadsa scans comin for next wk,and then mine is the wk after,can't wait!!!

my hopital only post the scan dates out 1-2 weeks before hand, its a pain though as DH could do with knowing in advance incase work sends him away somewhere, i phoned the hospital today but they wouldnt book me in, told me the soonest i could try is 2 weeks before and to call them then.

That's rubbish Madcat you need to be able to plan for these things.

I'm hoping they give us a decent amount of notice as they only scan on wednesdays with my consultant. That's probably the worse possible day for my OH as it means he'll need to come home from where ever he's working and then go straight back that night.

I was naively hoping that they might schedule my 20 week scan for the week in between christmas and new year. I'd be 19weeks 3 days and my OH would be off at that time anyway. If they make it the wednesday after that, it would be the day he's supposed to go back to work after christmas and he'll really struggle to get the time off :(

Dh said to me, if he cant make the scan date then i'll have to phone up and re-arrange it, but im not really prepaired to do that, its an important scan checking alls ok and imnot prepaired to phone up and have it delayed (because you can bet your bottom dollar it wont be brought forward), i want the piece of mind as soon as i can get it.
They really do think about people who need time off.

Yeah i totally agree Madcat i'm pretty resigned to the fact that i might have to go to my 20 week scan alone because of the inflexibility of the appointments system.

Dh wont be very happy if he cant go!, is loved all the scans and wants to be there if they tell us what sex it is, but we'll have to see how it works out!.

is it me, or are there alot of celebs announcing theyre pregnant at the mo, Emma Bunton is the latest!

I might have to go for my scan alone too,dh could probably book the time off but they've already given them a pay cut,cut their hrs and they're not allowed to do overtime anymore!!Normally if he needed a day off he could work up the hrs during the wk,but not anymore.So if he came with me he'd be down a days pay which isn't doable,its our only income and its too close to xmas to be left out of pocket.
It sad for him to miss it,especially if they tell us the sex,but I really don't mind going on my own.I did labour and birth on my own 2nd time round!!Gonna wait see what boss says nxt wk.

Surely one sick day wont hurt - this could be a once in a lifetime if your only having one baby, DH would take a days sick if he cant have time off, their not allowed anytime off in december at all have to work xmas and just get the usual bank holidays its ridiculous as theres no work for them to do anyways!!! oh but wait doesnt your dh work away gilz?! and cat i know it would be awkward for you if dh was away too...

stupid that their not more flexible and im not even sure where my 20 week scan is could be MW unit or might be Burton hospital?? apparently they changing things at the mo so its all up in the air?? but mine will come in the post too!!

Gilz its a pain with us being round 20 weeks at xmas time though isnt it as ive got a feeling i'll be 21 weeks or later by the time they get me in?!!

doesnt he get sick pay vbaby?

love the profile pic too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"