Mother of all conception months Graduates

Yeah i'm hoping christmas doesn't mess with our scans too much although i doubt mine can be too late as i have to get scans every 6 weeks to check growth.

My OH can't pull a sicky cos if he did he'd still need to stay where ever they are working, he couldn't come home.

Thanks bids,my 2 lil chickens!!
No he doesn't get sick pay,its up the employers descretion and his employer doesn't do sick pay unfortunately!

their both gorgeous vbaby and very cute/cheeky looking too :)

well thast crap for you both, i hope it works out so your OH/DH's can be there :(

Has anyone thought or have thoughts on hypnobirthing?? as im hoping to go to MW unit and dont get epidurals offered (not that i want one) im really interested in this although it is fairly expensive it makes giving birth look easy hahaha - check it out on youtube and google etc if youve not heard of it!!!

That's so bizarre Bids we were talking about hypnobirthing at my work today. I personally don't think I'd try it but I'm sure it does work for some women.

Well I don't think I have the right mindset but after my last experience I am wondering about looking into it a bit this time.

:devil:Grrr...
i feel really impatient these days, i just want to get to 20 weeks and have the scan!. A month or so to go and it feels like an age!.

I know when i get to 20 i'll want to get to 30 though, so i'll still not be content.:shrug::grr:

Evening Ladies :wave:

Love the scan pic bids :)

Well I think I may have turned a corner and the antibiotics may have finally kicked in....I certainly feel better this eve than I did this morning :thumbup: Took Oliver shopping for fireworks after school and thought I would `get a few bits` :rofl: well 5 bags later I waddled to the bus stop laden down :wacko: Who knows how I managed (but I did!) esp now SPD has kicked in too!

As for (.)(.) Ladies mine are still the DD/E they were and I hope they stay like that :thumbup:

madcat I feel the impatience too I want to get to my 20wks scan which is at 20+4wks so 5 weeks away on Tuesday :dohh: I have my GTT before then though at the hospital antenatal clinic which I will be going to on my own because DH is away for 2 nights on his christmas works do :saywhat: YEAH 2 NIGHTS LONG! I will prob be at the hospital for most of the morning....must remember to take a book and mag to keep me company!

apparently peanut the people who think they havent got the mindset for it are better candidates

ive watched some clips on youtube and it looks good - i dont normally believe in things like this but i went to a meditiation class a while ago (free at a spa lol) and it was amazing....

reviews are great for it mostly but i still need to look into it further, think i'll go down this route to be honest?! i really do think its a mind over matter thing - pain that is!!

Never happy Cat lol but it'll get here before you know it im sure ;)

Evening Ladies :wave:

Love the scan pic bids :)

Well I think I may have turned a corner and the antibiotics may have finally kicked in....I certainly feel better this eve than I did this morning :thumbup: Took Oliver shopping for fireworks after school and thought I would `get a few bits` :rofl: well 5 bags later I waddled to the bus stop laden down :wacko: Who knows how I managed (but I did!) esp now SPD has kicked in too!

As for (.)(.) Ladies mine are still the DD/E they were and I hope they stay like that :thumbup:

madcat I feel the impatience too I want to get to my 20wks scan which is at 20+4wks so 5 weeks away on Tuesday :dohh: I have my GTT before then though at the hospital antenatal clinic which I will be going to on my own because DH is away for 2 nights on his christmas works do :saywhat: YEAH 2 NIGHTS LONG! I will prob be at the hospital for most of the morning....must remember to take a book and mag to keep me company!

:dohh:whats a GTT ??.

Im just so impatient, i do myself no favours, if it wasnt for the fact that we dont have a nursery yet id be happy to be about 37 weeks and ready to go....":baby:give me my baby!!".

Glad youre feeling a bit brighter though madly!.

Wondering if DH will get fireworks this year, he wanted to being as its first year in our house

Glucose Tolerance Test - GTT hon its to basically see if I have gestational diabetes routinally done at 26wks if you have any of the risk factors but cause of my previous preggo and labour with Oliver my Ob Gynae has decided I am to have it at 16wks as well :dohh: Just my luck!

Basially you fast from eve before your appointment....got to get to antenatal day ward for 8.30am where bloods sugar levels are taken then I get to drink a lovely syrupy lucozade like drink and then have to hang about for 2-3hrs for another blood test :( in this time no food and only water if nessecary. So sitting about for hours on end in an hospital....so not my thing to be doing on my day off!

Hopefuly you'll be able to go for a wander and come back Madly. I had a few radioactive scans before my kidney op where they inject you and then scan you hours later. I was allowed to go where ever as long as I came back at the allocated time.

I have just bought the comfiest pair of maternity jeans ever!! They are by a company called Seraphine and were slightly expensive £50 but they fit perfectly now and I can shove a cushion in them and they still fit. I'm well impressed :rofl:

Oh Loopy totally missed you ticker yesterday. Congrats on the lime :happydance:

How's everyone one this morning. We have our fundraising away day today so not looking forward to it continual meetings from 8 til 5.

Morning. Poor Gilz! I always finding fundraising training very unfruitful! Hope you have some fun.

I'm so-so. Feel I slept quite well. Waiting for brek so we'll see how the nausea is today. Supposed to be going to see my new nephew today but can't see it happening because I am a bad, lazy aunt. DH still has a septic throat after 2 days anitibioticd so not sure that I should visit in case I'm carrying anything.

I just noticed my ticker has gone up to mango. It doesn't change weekly so always takes me by surprise! Lol

Oh Loopy totally missed you ticker yesterday. Congrats on the lime :happydance:

How's everyone one this morning. We have our fundraising away day today so not looking forward to it continual meetings from 8 til 5.

Thanks hun was excited about that! Then plum comes later - my plums are always smaller than my limes...dont want to go backwards! Still not as big as Peanuts lovely mango yum yum.

Hope the fundraising meeting goes well :flower:

Poorly Peanut household :cloud9: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

just finished my weeks of nights hurray! Been good actually and only one busy night....cant wait for my weekend..starts today yay xx

Morning All

Im about to make cornbeef pasties lol(says the girl who cant cook), surely not much can go wrong though (???????)

DH wants me to book a 3D scan for december lol, how freaky is that going to be?, i dont mind though, will be interesting at the least.

My tummy muscles feel like theyre giving up and giving in, it feels like theres quite a bit of pressure pushin them out all the time, oh and one pair of jeans dont fit me.

:brat: I want a scan pic!!!!!! I'm home ill from work today. There's a virus going around the nursery and I think I've picked it up :-( A family friend last night said I looked terrible. I just want to be well! :-( :cry:

Congrats all on scans and names, etc....:kiss:

Morning Ladies :kiss:

Gilz I did ask at the hospital if I can go home and go back later (I only live 10mins away!) but the nurse on antenatal day ward said `no` I have to hang around :( I cant even go for a coffee cause am not allowed to drink owt other than water :dohh:

I just hope its a quick two hrs :lol:

So sorry to hear your still unwell Peanut :hugs: and congrats on graduating to a Mango :wohoo:

Great the weekend has started for you Loopy hon....glad your week wasnt TOO busy :kiss:

Ladies I think I have finally turned a corner and thoses antibiotics have kicked in.....I feel better this morning despite waking up with an headache and backache than I have for the last 10 days :dohh: I think its time I purchased a preggo support pillow for sleep time cause my belly is on the verge of popping and am starting to feel the pressure on my lower back :( Rang MW yesterday re physio app but so far havent heard back from her :shrug: might give her another ring :thumbup:

:dance: I graduated to a Navel Orange today Ladies :)

How bizare was just posting the above and my mobile phone rang.....MY MW!!!!

How funny is that was just typing how I havent heard from her and she rings me.....freaky!

Anyway shes sorted my referral form out as the one she originally gave me was for a group session but they dont give you bump supports at a group sess so I need a referral for an individual appointment.....she said she will fax today and I should hear something within the next week or two :) Glad its in the pipeline now :thumbup:

Hi ladies,

No news here,out all morning doing some shopping,have finally finished santa stuff so glad to have that outta the way!

Peanut so sorry you're still feeling crappy,and ozzies too.
Madly yay for your poppin belly,i'm well and truly showing now and lovin it!!

Madcat,book the 4d scan,I know you said you reckon they're a bit freaky looking but when its your own baby it really is amazing.
I went for 1 with shay coz I was 28 wks preg and still didn't know the sex and it was the only way I could find out,I also thought they were a bit scary looking!But it really was great,you can see them moving and opening and closing their mouth and frowning and everything!Plus it'll confirm the sex for you if you've already found out!
I got 1 with oran,and will get 1 with this baby too,prob after xmas.
It'll be good for us too coz my sons can come and see their new bro/sis too!

vbaby I want a 4d scan for this reason :) so Oliver can see baby as he cant attend nhs scan on 14th Dec....financially though money could be better used however I only ever get cash as christmas presents now so I reckon I can prob just about scrape together the fee :) I think as its our last baby it would be a great experience for us all :thumbup: and if I am asked what I want for xmas I will ask for a donation for my scan fund :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->