Mother of all conception months Graduates

Kids say the best things ever madly,my 2 have me laughing and smiling all day long,life would be so dull without them!
I was browsing bump pics in 2nd tri and saw yours,you certaintly have popped!!Its a lovely bump.I haven't been brave enough to post 1 of mine,but maybe I will one of these days!x

Oh peanut I have a headache just thinking of all the things you've to do!!
Plus feeling shitty is probably making things a million times worse.It'll be lovely though once its all done!
hope you enjoy your night out.x

Thanks vbaby I am massive....the pic just made me realise :dohh: I know Oliver has certainly noticed and DH a tad and esp MIL this morning but looking at the pic OMG Charlie is one HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE MEGA Navel Orange :rofl: I need to fill out a little to be more rounder but by gosh the shape is most def there!

Here is my baby bump ladies :wacko: I had to crop the pic to allow me to attach...it was playing silly beggars when I tried to upload!

Attachments

• 095.jpg
    095.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1
vbaby I would never be able to post a pic of a naked me like some of the brave ladies on here.......oh no I certainly dont want to share my bits and bobs.....:dohh: but I dont mind posting a clothed one :lol:

Its a better baby bump than preggo with Oliver too....I popped with him about 21-22wks :dohh: and its kinda all just sat there :rofl: I have lost 10lbs on the scales as well since getting preggo and have lost weight on my thighs .... thinking prob all :sick:ness but since Monday its sort of got a little bit bigger each day....as I say Oliver and DH have been commenting and then this morning! Gotta Laugh even my MIL was shocked he he he!

Thanks vbaby I am massive....the pic just made me realise :dohh: I know Oliver has certainly noticed and DH a tad and esp MIL this morning but looking at the pic OMG Charlie is one HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE MEGA Navel Orange :rofl: I need to fill out a little to be more rounder but by gosh the shape is most def there!

Here is my baby bump ladies :wacko: I had to crop the pic to allow me to attach...it was playing silly beggars when I tried to upload!

I think mine is probably about the same size as yours,when I'm sitting its soft and flabby,but when I'm standing it is nice and roundy!I love it!
I'll try take a photo in next few days and post it!:hugs::hugs:

I got a fright with how big I got so early on with oran too,and thought I was gonna end up like an elephant!But it did slow down and by the end I was no bigger than I was with Shay!

I've taken a couple of bump pics but on my phone which I've not connected up for a while. Really need to do that! I should take another as I am big now, but not quite as big as madly! Lol. I'll post a montage when they're all on there!

So I have just sanded off paint spills and stupid filler I did when I expected to paint. Refilled holes with wood filler. It'll all need a smoothing sand and then ready to varnish! DH has gone to the park with Byron. Next I need to work on my leg hair and have a bath ready for tonight but first I'm lying down. After the bath I'll do my hair which will mean no more resting my head!

Anyone else got an and tonight or tomorrow?

Nothing here and probably nothing for a looooooooooooong time :-( But OH did get me some plain rice from the chinese.....num num num

vbaby yeah my baby bump is all soft and flabby when sat but well like my pic when stood up :dohh: My love handles have even more or less gone so I know I`m alot rounder and totally shocked I am showing already :) esp seeing my pic now its certainly earlier than with Oliver....although I have been told its like this after your 1st cause everything has already been there before iykwim :lol: Even when am laid down its sort of just stuck there right in the middle like a football :dohh: no flabby bits or nothing! Poor DH I think I am about to take over the bed :rofl:

Have a lovely night Peanut!

Nice when you get your hands on summat you can actually fancy like eating eh ozzieshunni?

well, we had the visit from our friends and their baby,DHs mate went to dump the baby on his lap, now i hate it when people assume you want to hold their baby, we're just not like that about other peoples babies, DH said "ah no, its ok, we'll wait for our own".:thumbup:

Then, they started changing their babies nappy on our living room floor, im sorry, but when we have ours and we're visiting people i'll be asking if we can use their bedroom or bathroom!

Oh no madcat hon :( some people are just so insensitive of other peoples feelings however some new parents do walk around with blinkers on so to speak!

flippin nora madly, just seen your bump!!!

i have a question about when we pop, its probably going to sound daft.

my tummy has got bigger,although it was large to start with, its larger now, and firmer, but i dont know if you call that popping!, because baby still isnt in tummy yet, midwife says top of my uterus is 3-4inches below my belly button which is where it should be for my dates, so im guessing organs/muscles are making way in my belly and making it bigger. Is this popping? or is it when baby is in tummy you call it popping?:shrug:

Oh no madcat hon :( some people are just so insensitive of other peoples feelings however some new parents do walk around with blinkers on so to speak!

these definately had blinkers on, even i was asked if i wanted to hold their baby, and i said "nooo youre ok, i'll wait until next year" and she said "you might as well start now and start learning":growlmad:.
Dont get me wrong, we'll love our own, its just neither of us are maternal towards other peoples:baby:

Well generally popping is referred to when you get a bump, its sort of a case of it wasnt there a minute ago but its here now iykwim....well thats what I`m calling it anyway :thumbup: my baby isnt in my tummy yet either more like snuggling somewhere along the same lines as where your baby is madcat but yes I for the last 10days I have noticed more and more my innards rising upwards and I have had the worse sort of backache and pelvis :blush: pains all week so I knew summat was going on....slightly bigger more and more so every day this week until well my pic today! Even Oliver and shock horror DH noticed so I knew things were on the move :lol: I try to sort of suck it in stand/sit rigid iykwim but my body seems to have other plans and wants it all to hang out am sure am making my muscles ache with trying to get it to stay in.....I too also had a tummy but it too has gotten bigger and more rounder....I had a muffin top from having Oliver which is why I still think my bump needs to fill out slightly at the bottom/front but impressively large for 15wks only worry I have is another 10lber eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

You dont need to hold someones else baby to get practice in :dohh: it will come natural to you hon when your LO is born....honestly! Anyway no one ever said being a parent is easy and its all trial and error to find out what works best for you :thumbup: I still have lack of confidence now being a parent and Oliver is 5yrs old but I look at him and think `well am not doing a bad job` both me and DH still get it wrong sometimes and Oliver is a very smart child too but we get there in the end....Oliver is a polite child, well mannered and generally well behaved and to be fair we are lucky. We cloth, feed and love him and at the end of the day thats what matters :thumbup:

in that case madly, i think its fair to say ive popped too then!, i stick out quite a bit when standing, not so much lying, but it doesnt half feel alot firmer too. Like you i used to hold my stomach in, and i think out of habbit i still try to do it, but you say it makes your muscles ache doing that now until you give in and let it hang out!. i'll try doing a photo soon.

I agree you have popped in that case then hon :)

Whats everyone doing today? I feel sort of depressed :( am back at work tomorrow.....wondering what am going to go into considering it will be two weeks since I have been in work!

I have been washing the bedding and DH and Oliver have just got back from taking our rabbit to the pet shop for his nails clipping and now they are off to FIL`s for a weekly visit so I am on my own.....thinking of getting a bath!

Cleaning and a family friend is coming over to help me write an appeal letter to my work. :grr: I hate this! Why can't people just appreciate someone who is hardworking and helpful!?

Your doing the right thing ozzieshunni dont let them get away with this....it is so wrong!

ps make sure you include everything in your letter that has been said to you including the fact that the manager told you they might not be able to keep you on in that case when you revealed that you were preggo... And actually state one of your grounds of appeal is the fact that you believe you have been sacked because you are preggo and also the fact that they took you on knowing just what experience/qualifications you had but then decided later this was not enough but only after you revealed you were preggo.....dont hold back get it all in there! Sorry am sure you know this but I have been here when I was having Oliver and it really upsets me people still try to get away with it :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->