Mother of all conception months Graduates

Sorry i've been a bit off line so not up to date.
I'm guessing they fired you Ozzie so sowwy fight it girl.
Wow madly fabby bump already, i'm bein nuts and sure this little bubs is waundering up my tummy early and pushing my insides about.

afternoon all!

we been wondering round a big reclamation/antiques place today. all weird&wonderful things there, saw a nice old rocking chair that we're thinking about for the nursery and bought an old antique chest, very rustic, for our diner part of our kitchen - just waiting for a small sofa to arrive, it will double up as a chest for toys.

Sorry i've been a bit off line so not up to date.
I'm guessing they fired you Ozzie so sowwy fight it girl.
Wow madly fabby bump already, i'm bein nuts and sure this little bubs is waundering up my tummy early and pushing my insides about.

No, they are dismissing me on the grounds that my qualifications are not eligible in Scotland which is kind of a load of shit. They say it's ILLEGAL to employ me as a nursery nurse!

um, they a should have checked before employing you and b could offer you a job helping the roomleader until you have qualified over here

That's what I was saying! I said I was willing to do the qualification AND pay for it myself! Wankers :-(

eugh some people apply elsewhere you can go college whilst pg even if you can't work not that it should make any difference as millions of mothers work with todlers and are pregnants

Well generally popping is referred to when you get a bump, its sort of a case of it wasnt there a minute ago but its here now iykwim....well thats what I`m calling it anyway :thumbup: my baby isnt in my tummy yet either more like snuggling somewhere along the same lines as where your baby is madcat but yes I for the last 10days I have noticed more and more my innards rising upwards and I have had the worse sort of backache and pelvis :blush: pains all week so I knew summat was going on....slightly bigger more and more so every day this week until well my pic today! Even Oliver and shock horror DH noticed so I knew things were on the move :lol: I try to sort of suck it in stand/sit rigid iykwim but my body seems to have other plans and wants it all to hang out am sure am making my muscles ache with trying to get it to stay in.....I too also had a tummy but it too has gotten bigger and more rounder....I had a muffin top from having Oliver which is why I still think my bump needs to fill out slightly at the bottom/front but impressively large for 15wks only worry I have is another 10lber eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
well, this must be me popping then!, this is the best pic you'll have from me too, not much into belly pics!, i always had a bit of a pregnant look to me, but i really cant remember looking quite this pregnant, i looked down in the shower yesterday and thought, "Good lord, sure this wasnt always like this!", it feels alot firmer so this must be my muscles and organs giving way at this point, i could suck it in a tiny bit, but its no longer worth the aching i get from doing this!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 2
eugh some people apply elsewhere you can go college whilst pg even if you can't work not that it should make any difference as millions of mothers work with todlers and are pregnants

Yeah, I have been applying elsewhere. Looking into nanny jobs as well.

Yeah, I have been applying elsewhere. Looking into nanny jobs as well.

maybe its a real silly suggestion....I dont know but have you considered home nannying hon? like a childminder?

Yes, I have considered it, but we just don't have the space. I could take maybe one or two children max.

Yes, I have considered it, but we just don't have the space. I could take maybe one or two children max.

Might be still worth doing though hon....I would give it some serious thought :thumbup: ideal after you have baby too :) you can spend all day with him or her as well as earning a living!

I worked with a girl who trained whilst preggo as she had no intention of returning to work (not that she told them she was training and not coming back though) and by the time she had baby she was up and running, even her husband trained when he lost his job and now works for her :lol: starting off small is the best way to do it!

you have some qualifications where this is concerned and you may have to do one or two other things :shrug: but at least earning summat is better than earning nowt :thumbup:

Baby Charlie is now smack bang in middle of my tummy about one inch lower than my belly button.....I know hes certainly on the move :lol:

Hmmmm, you may have a point Madly....I would have to earn something like £200 a week for it to be worth it though.....

Baby Charlie is now smack bang in middle of my tummy about one inch lower than my belly button.....I know hes certainly on the move :lol:

charlie is speedy hun!!, be kicking you in the ribs before you know it!!

But even with one of two children you may earn that if its an all day arrangement :) I would def def def look into it plus it would so help any childcare issues you may have once baby arrives....cause you can look after him/her yourself this is why my friend did it....where we worked was the place that tried to sack me for being preggo, it was the pits anyway and returning after having a baby and mat leave was just awful I dont know how I managed to do it tbh :nope: I dont work there anymore thankfully but I think she did an amazing thing ....best of all she got to see her LO grow up and didnt miss a minute of his early days which as working mums we quite often do :( I know I will have to go back to work after mat leave even if it is just three days a week but imagine staying at home :) you would be like a sahm only working whilst yuor there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->