Mother of all conception months Graduates

glad all is well with you peanut!:thumbup:

i finally found some trousers to wear out at dinner this weekend, nothing flash (as i couldnt find much, none of our local stores do maternity wear except for our small branch of mothercare!), got them in a mothercare sale anyway only a tenner, they didnt have much to choose from though. Tried both styles, over bump, and under/slightly on bump, the latter didnt feel as comfy as over bump&didnt appear to have much growing room, so i went for over bump which felt the best. Now i know what i prefer the rest will have to be bought on line when i need them, as our shops have nothing!

:hugs: molly :cry: hope your hair cheers you up too

as far as the heartbeat goes i wouldnt have said its the equipment as she just turned the volume up and then muted it again?!! :shrug: so cant understand why you wouldnt get to hear it!! hope you do anyway gilz it was lovely hearing it for the first time :thumbup:

nice Cat least you got something to wear now :flower: i cant imagine wearing anything over the bump as im used to quite low jeans and anything waist height is uncomfy and makes me feel sick (before being pregnant that was lol)...

glad everyone else seems to be having a good day anyway.

bids all my jeans are low slung jeans, which is why i still have one pair that still fit me, i dont like normal high waist trousers, but in these last few weeks i havenet been enjoying having things clamped around me low down, and have been hiking them up, there seems to be more room to grown in the over bump pants ive found too.

hmmm guess the only way to know is by trying some on - which youve done,im hoping im a good few weeks away from that yet lol i dont like shopping at the best of times nevermind for clothes i dont really want!!! but hey needs must i spose...

really cant wait to get home today soooo tired!!!

tell you what i cant stand is clothes shopping with other people!, i need to be on my own, cant stand someone else trailing around with me. I wont be buying anymore for a while, it was just that i dont have any tidy trousers for a restraunt left that fit me, i other wise have a pair of joggers and one pair of jeans that still fit.

well hair looks good poor student nearly cried it must be 2 ft long and she had tot do loads of foils. We heard the HB at the arly scan all i wanna see is the 4 limbs and no tail lol.

I can't quite get my head around Prince going I could see yesterday he was so unwell, the vet said he wouldn't have lasted another day but from just be old and slow to deteriate so bad from friday to monday is really hard. atleast i know yesterday he had his favorite food of broccolie and gravy.
Iv got my under bump maternity jeans on as i'm just enjoying the stretchy waist over bumbs look much comfier prob from new look

oh scan tomorrow, have to book consultant whilst i'm there formeds review, Matt can make this appointment so I'm plased if a great bit nervy

No its a horrible time - i cant even bring myself to think about losing Rubes but its better to have loved and lost and all that!! well i know its early but remember the happy days im sure there were many, i look forward to the day i can do that with my dad without crying and getting so upset i cant see or breathe!!!

my hair is in serious need but as my bro's a hairdresser ad does it for free i leave it as i feel bad taking up his time lol so booked in end of nov ready for xmas :) god cant believe how close it is!!

goodluck for the scan molly not that you need it - im sure there wont be a tail ;)

well at least you have something cat and they werent mega bucks either!!

I rember himso well, nearly killing him because he would escape from the garden then wouldn't come back, and always wanted a hug. He'd climb under the duvet when allowed and sleep with his head on the pillow, being a greyhound/dearhound he took up the whole bed

awww bless him thats lovely - rubes will sleep on the pillow when she can too its funny pets are so great arent they :)

yup molly is doing her best to cheer me up but its still a hole inmy life left. he didn't even live woth me anymore. Bloody prgnancy hormones.

i know what you mean though i'll be a bloody wreck when my cat dies (she lives at my mum's) and is now 16 - 17 in may and i love her loads i had her when i was 10!!!

ditto, i cuddled him all the way back from reading at 3 months old throwing up, he never left my side after that

Hiyas all! I'm off work today as per my doctor's request. Friday is my last day. There may not be much I can do to fight it. :-( If the contract company says that they can't have me there legally, then they can't :-( I'm just too tired and too upset to even think about how I'm going to manage to last this final week. It sucks. We need the money so badly. At least with this last 3 weeks salary we can pay off some bills so we won't have to worry. OH is applying for housing and council tax benefit and I applied for some temporary holiday work at a card store. :cry: What did I do wrong? I mean, with my ex, we were financially really well off, but I was unhappy. Now, I'm happy in my relationship, but we're financially in the shit. :-( :cry:

you'll find away through. Why did the doc want you off work? Seasonal work can sometimes lead to permenant work don't panic.

She wanted me off because of all the colds and viruses I was picking up. She said it seemed like I picked up one after the other so she wanted them to totally work out of my system and to give my body some time to adjust to the pregnancy. She was really spot on and I think I'm going to go see her from now on. First doctor I've been to since I found out I was pregnant to actually properly examine me (blood pressure, temperature, etc) and feel my tummy.

oh cool, my tummys not been touched except for weird work mates.

Yeah, she felt about and showed me where I may be getting pains, explained that the cramps are my uterus adjusting and growing. She was very reassuring.

I think she saw also that I was just really worried and wanting things to be ok and she did her best to reassure me :) It was a great feeling. Plus she gave me anti-sickness tablets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->