Mother of all conception months Graduates

well now m plain grumpy. my gp looked like i was whining when i went in with my bach

:-( GPs should be more understanding! That's one thing I miss about the USA. Doctors were mostly good there. But then again, we did pay for our medical, lol!

think i reached my limitations today, been quite a busy one.

Yesterday my husband chopped down loads of small trees&bushes, bagged up alot of it into the council recycling bags, i had to buy 2 more bags today and bag a bit more up &chop it all into smaller peices, then our neighbours lent us another two bags so i chopped up another two bags full and stuffed it all in, but goodness me...my middle and my tummy muscles and anything else inbetween is really aching now!

:hugs: Molly, dunno what I've been reading but I totally missed your post about your doggy. :( :cry:

Madcat that's too much hard work! All that bending and labouring will wreck your back. Make sure you do nothing tomorrow!

Ozzie has someone advised you there's no case? I simply don't believe it.

Peanut, I have to see the letter. I'll get it tomorrow. I'm just so tired of fighting employers over here. So so tired :cry:

will be doing very little tomorrow indeed, it was DH who asked me to fill those garden recycling bags, but hes realised today it was a bit too much, and has told me to have a lazy day tomorrow

Keep us posted Ozzie. I'm really cross about it all for you. I wish I could say it isn't always like this but employers or more casual staff in lower paid service careers are sadly often less than correct in their behaviour. :(

:hugs: Thanks. It's just sad to me because I'm probably more experienced than any of those women! I mean, I've worked with kids in trauma, low income, the worst of the worst and the saddest :-( And my experience means nothing :-(

I think I'm in love with the idea of doing an Eric Carle themed nursery :)

Eric Carle?
Don't worry, peanut bit tooo self involved at the moment. The crying tierd meout but don't want to sleep so nervy for tomorrow. I still havemy beautiful molly the jack russel who has spent the day onmy lap never leaving me she knows somethings wrong. She was part of my parents pack for over a year. The other 3 dogs are a bit lost with out him.

What the hell did i miss with the very hungary catapillar

Oh Molly so sorry, the loss of a pet is terrible. Dread losing Alf.

Now its winter and I start trying to dry clothes on radiator, hes back to his old tricks. He waits til the radiator gets really hot, pulls something off the radiator, lays on it til it goes cold, pulls off another one and on it goes til nothing left on them. OH got pissed with all his clothes getting covered (fair point) so he has taken to pegging his clothes on so he cant get them off!

Bids, so sorry hun :cry:, cant even begin to imagine what you are going through :hugs:

Cat, glad you have some trousers. Tried loads on but just didnt like any except a lovely pair of under bump jeans soooo comfy. Need work clothes though grrrr....gonna have to try online.

So tired over weekend. Cant sleep no matter how tired. My sciatica is crippling me. Couldnt stop crying the other day. OH soooo sympathetic (not). 'Well you wanted a baby you know how worried I was about this'...:growlmad:

hey loopy not see u in a while. Have you decided when to start mat leave yet?

:wave: Loopy! Sorry about your sciatica. Mine was almost absent last week while I did very little but this evening I'm already struggling after a day at work, albeit at home, with walking the dog, fetching Byron and MW appointment, plujs sitting at the computer. :growlmad:

Does anyone else's pelvis hurt yet? Past few days it's really starting to smart. Right round the front, like if I spread my legs climbing off the bed or whatever. And my hip is starting to do its going numb thing when I lie down. Bah.

lol just a stupid arthritic hip not help by this and my back

I honestly feel so sick and it's not morning sickness. It's nerves. I feel like asking for all the wages I'm due and leaving when they issue me that letter :-(

Hey Gilz - not long now :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I know Loopy it's felt like such a long time coming for me, so it must be even worse for you!!

What time is your scan? On the work trousers front i got quite a nice pair from next which are under bump and adjustable waist so i'm hoping that they'll last me a good while if not all the way through pregnancy.

Men are so lovely, why wouldn't saying i told you so make you feel soooo much better :saywhat:

Molly what time is your scan today? Good luck hon i'm sure everything will be fine and hopefully you'll get your dates changed back to being what you want them to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->