Mother of all conception months Graduates

Good luck for today Molly!:flower:

Thinking of starting Mat Leave at 34 weeks....x

Oh wow 34 weeks i'm soo jealous. I'll be hanging on til as late as i can so maybe 38 weeks hopefully as i can only afford to take 6 months mat leave so want to keep as much as i can for after the jellybean is born.

Thanks loopy :) still puffy eyed today and feel like crap but at least that days over for another year - just 20th Nov to get through now (day of his funeral). part from this crap ive been feeling pretty good just extreme tiredness!!

Gilz im the same hoping to work til 38 weeks and im really going to try and stretch it to 9 months even if it means taking a mortgage break?! 34 would be nice in fact im ready to finish now haha

goodluck molly :D

I'd love to stretch it to 9 months too Bids but that would mean that i'd need to ask my OH to pay some of my share of the house bills for those extra three months and i'd be really uncomfortable doing that :blush:

Maybe we'll win the lotto between now and the jellybean and it won't matter :haha:

hey be cheeky gilz and do it lol your having his baby now :) and also you only live once!! im sure he'd be more than happy to help for 3 months?!!

haha yeah if i win the lotto i'll send you enough to have another 6 months off - only if i win big though ;)

hey Ladies :wave:

Sorry I wasnt around yesterday....I returned to work after my sick leave and it was a nightmare shift....I came striaght come, dropped my clothes in a heap, showered and crawled into bed :( until DH and Oliver got home about 5pm.

:hugs: Cant imagine how you are feeling Bids hon :cry:....sending you oodles of virtual :hugs:

GL for your scan Molly and I am so sorry about your doggy :hugs:

madcat hon I have a smart pair of mat trousers over the bump sort, really comfy from Next.....Ladies they do a great maternity range :) however they do make me look as big as a house :rofl: a bit worried about exposing my `D` bump at work just yet :( so I wore my Mat Jeans yesterday (explanable panels) which give me more of a `B` bump,illegal really as I shouldnt really be wearing them in the kitchen BUT I DARE MY BOSS TO MESS WITH ME AFTER YESTERDAYS FIASCO! :trouble:

Peanut hon glad you had a good MW app...I too wont see mine again until 18th Jan :dohh: seems ages away! :wohoo: for your scan 4 weeks today :) I am having pelvis pains too hon like when I part my legs :blush: sounds rude but like climbing in and out of car or climbing steps, feels like my VJ is been torn in two :( Think SPD might be settling in :wacko:

Thanks Bids if i win the jackpot i'll share too :happydance:

I really should just stop being so independant and embarassed and talk to my OH about money. I've absolutely no doubts that he'd be happy to give me the money, it's just me being stubborn.

Madly hon what a nightmare return to work, hopefully today will be a better day :hugs:

hey Ladies :wave:

Sorry I wasnt around yesterday....I returned to work after my sick leave and it was a nightmare shift....I came striaght come, dropped my clothes in a heap, showered and crawled into bed :( until DH and Oliver got home about 5pm.

:hugs: Cant imagine how you are feeling Bids hon :cry:....sending you oodles of virtual :hugs:

GL for your scan Molly and I am so sorry about your doggy :hugs:

madcat hon I have a smart pair of mat trousers over the bump sort, really comfy from Next.....Ladies they do a great maternity range :) however they do make me look as big as a house :rofl: a bit worried about exposing my `D` bump at work just yet :( so I wore my Mat Jeans yesterday (explanable panels) which give me more of a `B` bump,illegal really as I shouldnt really be wearing them in the kitchen BUT I DARE MY BOSS TO MESS WITH ME AFTER YESTERDAYS FIASCO! :trouble:

Peanut hon glad you had a good MW app...I too wont see mine again until 18th Jan :dohh: seems ages away! :wohoo: for your scan 4 weeks today :) I am having pelvis pains too hon like when I part my legs :blush: sounds rude but like climbing in and out of car or climbing steps, feels like my VJ is been torn in two :( Think SPD might be settling in :wacko:

ha yes, the over bump trousers do make you look quite well endowned in bumpage, i did notice, i didnt know which pair to buy really, the over the bump pair felt the comfiest!

Good luck with your scan molly.x
Is there more scans this wk?gilz and loopy?

Great bump madcat,i'll have to post one of mine up soon,and glad you found some comfy trousers!

:hugs::hugs:to molly and bids.horrible day yesterday,hope you're both feeling a bit better today.x

How annoying, every time (which hasnt been often lately) i feel the little twitches down low in me, im just not expecting them, i want to see if i can feel them with my hand, by the time ive managed to put my hand on the spot where i feel them, they stop!

I have gone for 34 weeks as I am pretty sure I will be crippled by then with my back. Bad enough now! Am taking 12 months, so figured if I go two months early can rest if in pain and still have 10 months left. Ideally would work as long as possible but am trying to be realistic. May have to go back at 9months, will have to see how fits in with my rotation.

Gilz - it has been a long time coming although as I have had no problems ie bleeding have been much more relaxed and it hasnt seemed as long as the 3ww I had between 5 and 8 weeks. Am excited but also scared, still cant quite believe it and dont feel very pregnant! Been getting some stretchy pains though so am taking it as a good sign.

Btw - scan at 18:20 late as a private one. When is yours?

Bids - glad you have got through the day :kiss:

Peanut - not had any pelvis probs as yet, well loads of pain when lay on my left side but thats all part of my back problem I think. Apparently SPD is more common in those with back problems :growlmad:

Ozzi - sorry you are having such a bad time sending lots of :hugs::hugs:

Any news from Molly?

Yes gilz you should stop it and ask him - its about whats best you bambino now and you spending more time with him/her is more important, do it lol

Thanx madly and vbaby3 feelin a little better today but still puffy eyed....

wonder how molly's got on?!!

Typical cat but dont worry im sure you'll catch them soon :) will be weird when you can see them just by looking....

yeah loopy my back will determine how long i can last for - forgot about that :( but im trying to be positive at the moment, for all the good it'll do me lol

ive been in more pain than usual but *touches wood* still bareable....

Its difficult to predict. My MW looked worried when she saw me trying to get off the couch after bloods...

Not really sure whether mine is :baby: or my crappy mattress. We are waiting for a new one to arrive so all my hopes are pinned on that. Realistically its prob a bit of both.

Hope all is well with Molly, when was her scan?

well i never know with mine either as i struggle day in day out and it varies everyday - hope the new matteress works though, we need a new bigger bed i need more room DH is a hogger!!

hmm i dont know a time might have a look back through to see if she said?!!

my 16+3 bump!complete with lovely mr men jammies!
001-1.jpg

my bump feels like its a bit of a fraud at the moment, i want baby to be in it, rather than know all my muscles and organs have given way!

Lovely bump vbaby :thumbup: Madcat a bump is a bump. Just directly baby will be in there too squishing everything and you'll wish it was back where it is now :haha:

My scan is at 15:10 tomorrow and then my letter says to expect up to 2 hours for the consultant and blood tests etc.

Don't think Molly posted when her scan was today when I asked her. Surely it'll have been by now. Hope everything is ok.

your right, i'll prob be moaning in a few months how huge, heavy and tired i am!.

i have a serious thing for salt these days, Dh has noticed it. I love hola hoops (plain salty types), ritz crackers, and have started putting salt on chips now too, i hardly ever used to have any salt before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->