Mother of all conception months Graduates

Oh I'm sure one of the old wives tales is about sweet vs salty cravings Madcat. I can't remember which is supposed to be girl or boy though.

im known for my love of chocolate, and although i still enjoy it, id much prefer a pack of salty crisps!

I'm HERE!!!!!! all is good got to transfer pics to this computer so they will take a few minutes. I got a day back lol so 12+6 lol.
Been to IKEA got our cot and matress and a changer so ready to go there.

Baby was head down so a right little bugger to get the nuchal sack on but out odds are over 1:29k so rather good. Sonographer thought we might be to far along.

BRB to get these pics

Well I googled it Madcat and apparently salty cravings is a boy. And of course cos it was on the Internet it must be true :rofl:

Yay Molly that's great news.

Evening Ladies :kiss:

vbaby loving the baby bump :) and the Mr Men Jammies :lol:

So glad your scan went well Molly :hugs: cant wait to see the pic :)

Loopy and Bids I am hoping to work to 38wks ish but like you guys depends on the olde back...DH offered to by me a walking stick last night to help me get up off the couch :( I was a little upset and told him not to joke as it may well come to that. I am trying to keep as mobile as possible and walked the 20-30min walk to Oliver schools today, I truly feel like my VJ is been torn apart though :sad1: Have you ladies asked for a physio referral yet they do give you good back and pelvis supports so I def recommend you do this :thumbup:

I had my gorgeous niece for a few hours this eve and the little bundle has only gone and gotten herself a place in the final of that Leeds baby comp I told you all about :) She has fought off about 300+ other babies and is in the last 20 of her age category fighting to be the outright winner :) I am such a proud auntie!

madcat hon I am right with you on the salty thingy :) I love poppadoms, ready salted pom bears and prawn crackers right now....I can take or leave chocolate and am mainly only eating it cause its not restricted cause am currently not dieting :lol: I have def been eating more savory than sweet things alately...the only really sweet thing been tangerines and drinking orange juice :dohh: I think I am Team :blue: anyway so would just prove me right if this is the case :)

i think im on team blue too, be interesting to see if this is what the salt is all about!!, i really enjoyed salted popcorn at the cinema last weekend!, DH said it was too salty!

Home from work. I read the letter. There is honestly nothing I can do. It's a SSSC thing (Scottish Social Services whatever). They are honestly very crushed to see me go as is all the staff. I'm not going to be suspicious of it. They said they tried to find any possible way to keep me. While I'm totally gutted and crushed, maybe it was just a sign that it wasn't meant to be :flower: Thanks for all the support through this and now, onward and upward!

So sorry Ozzieshunni :hugs: you sound in positive spirits....you are right though onwards and upwards.....positive thinking :thumbup:

madcat hon......mmmmmm popcorn could have some right now :lol:

Aww ozzies, glad is ended on a positive note.

Here we go girls there are 7 in total on my journal

Think this one is my fav

Attachments

• img055[1].jpg
    img055[1].jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 13
Awww I have got the salty thing going on too...but no more boys please!! Hope OWT arent true !

Lovely scan pics Molly, soooo cute :thumbup:

my 15 year old bil was impressed by them. had to pay but thought 7 was good

Excellent pic Molly! So glad all is well.

You know I do wonder if I didn't actually have spd before. I was in so much pain. Will maybe speak with the physio about pelvic pain too when I see her about muscles. Hope I've not long to wait! Need to ring mw as I forgot to ask about it.

Well I've had a pretty good day. I'm not going to sound like me! Left the house at 9am, a small miracle, to drive to Newcastle. Had a lovely tasty lunch bought for me by some tv people I had a meeting with. Really fun meeting, they're hosting one of my networking events in December, gonna be loads of fun. Then I had a planning meeting for said network, always loads of fun. Got home about 7.45pm, end of byron's bath, did his stories and stayed til he fell asleep. Had a tasty tea without any nausea really and watched the last This is England. In bed now, feel little off but not a lot nauseous. Given the exertions of the day this might be my least sick day yet. Praying it's a sign of things to come!

Tomorrow morning I hope to go to my first aquanatal session. Got a touch of earache though, hoping I didn't catch it from DH.

Hope you're all ok and that our myriad complaints ease off a bit! The inside of my pelvis is just so painful at the moment. Sciatica's not great after all that driving and rushing about town. Getting some good movements now and realised to first whallop from Byron was 18 weeks so I expect things to get much stronger over the next week or so.

Night all! I'll catch up tomorrow.

Ahhh peanut your nearly 17 weeks! I'm officially 13 today must tweek my ticker

:happydance:yay peanut, we're 17 weeks tomorrow, im 20 weeks on thursday 2nd dec, really hope they send for me for my scan about then, that would leave me with 3 weeks to wait!

Great scan pics molly,so delighted everythings ok!x

Good luck today gilz.x
Is yours today too loopy?

Mine is in 6 days I can't wait.Though was talking to one of the other mammies up at playschool who's havin her baby same place as me.She had a scan at 19 wks and wanted to know the sex and they told her it was too early!!Total bull,so I reckon They just dont' tell,and make an excuse not to.So i'm not getting my hopes up about finding out nxt wk,Resigned to the fact I'll just have to wait til after xmas!!

As far as cravings go,I was a complete chocoholic with both boys,and not really salty/savoury so thats definately not true!Used to have 2 moros after lunch everyday when I was preg with oran!!!!
I'm knida a bit of both with this one,still lovin my choc when the mood takes me,but find myself wanting crisps more,when crisps was always something I could take or leave!

Madly I reckon you're team pink coz you're soooo sick adn you weren't that sick with oliver.Madcat I just have a feeeling you're team pink too!Its gonna be so excititng when we all start to find out!
Was just thinking there all of us who post on this thread who already have children have all boys!!!
By the laws of probability there surely have to be a few girls this time!!

Thanks Vbaby I'm excites about the scan and terrified too.

Loopy's scan is today to but not til after 6.

I've not had any cravings as yet other than for roast potatoes which I'm ignoring cos they take so long to make.

Oooh had roast potatoes for lunch...yum yum. Its great Gilz that your craving takes too long to make. Had to make popcorn last night after reading Madcats post! I am really just craving....well food. Of most sorts. However anything with cream or really sweet makes me feel sick.

Gilz - scan soon yay. Not long now. Cant wait to get today over. Have trouble concentrating on anything else.

Wow Peanut good news. Am hoping you get more respite than just one day :flower:

Vbaby - what a lovely bump!! And boy those jammies look comfy. Just bought some in Mamas and Papas at the weekend they are sooo cosy. Got a big bump bit that I dont fill yet so have a big rolled up wedge around my waist but is nice to be in something roomy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->