• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mother of all conception months Graduates

hon if indoubt get yourself checked out :hugs:

I agree, infact, dont hang around worrying yourself(as i would), get on the blower to your midwife and tell her what you have been seeing, if i were you id ask for a scan to at least put your mind at rest and stick to your guns!.

I had spotting about 16 days after Ov, i thought it was late implantation and maybe it was, the midwife said it was normal and it can usually happen when we would have had a period, im wondering if this is the case with you?.
But dont hang around and worry, get on the blower and let us know the outcome xx

I'm not booked in with the MW yet. We have to go straight to the EPU if we are worried. The EPU don't like to scan before 8 weeks either, we had to wait last time. I'm just not sure. I think the cm is just drying darker as I've seen nothing when I wipe, not even the faintest hint. Just feeling so off today. Really sick now. Don't want to eat but know I have to. I've been snacking but it doesn't seem to have helped.

I lost my waist last night. Don't know if it's a permanent shift or sudden bloat after my mad indigestion but I'm huge now! I reckon I'm about the same as 9 weeks last time, at least. Wearing mat trousers today.

Ugh. I just want to go to bed.

I'm not booked in with the MW yet. We have to go straight to the EPU if we are worried. The EPU don't like to scan before 8 weeks either, we had to wait last time. I'm just not sure. I think the cm is just drying darker as I've seen nothing when I wipe, not even the faintest hint. Just feeling so off today. Really sick now. Don't want to eat but know I have to. I've been snacking but it doesn't seem to have helped.

I lost my waist last night. Don't know if it's a permanent shift or sudden bloat after my mad indigestion but I'm huge now! I reckon I'm about the same as 9 weeks last time, at least. Wearing mat trousers today.

Ugh. I just want to go to bed.

i still think, if your worried at all, get yourself checked out, might be something and nothing, it doesnt sound much though which is a good thing.

Im having trouble eating too, i dont fancy anything, i feel sicky from meal times on wards, ive tried eating gingersnaps, ive also read a bit of lemonade helps so ive bought some of that today!

Madly! :rofl: You're telling me! I don't have any tests though :-( I'm just gonna wait it out. I'm still cramping a bit and running to the loo every five minutes! LMAO!

Madly! :rofl: You're telling me! I don't have any tests though :-( I'm just gonna wait it out. I'm still cramping a bit and running to the loo every five minutes! LMAO!

oh dont talk to me about the loo, nearly every night or early morning im having to get up for a wee!!

Oh that's really promising! I started peeing frequently quite soon after conception. Cramps are normal too. Is this your first? With mine I had the most terribly painful cramps for weeks, this time it passed quickly which I assume is because my uterus has been there done that. lol

Don't fancy lemonade but I've been drinking loads of juice which lovely and settling for about 30 secs! lol And sugar free polos (which I am dismayed to discover are now nestle) which also relieve things for as long as I have them in my mouth. Going to try some S&V rice crisp things and see if that helps enough to get some real lunch...

Me too.............I lay in bed thinking `can I wait a little while longer?` the answer is `NO` I need to pee pee pee all the time :dohh:

LMAO, I'm running to the loo to check if I'm bleeding, lmao. But still cramping :-( It hurts!

Whilst we are on the `trip to the loo` conversation.......does anyone else have constipation? not sure if its due to the lack of eating but I struggle to go for days on end (sorry tmi!) dont think its helping my bloated tummy at all :(

Me too.............I lay in bed thinking `can I wait a little while longer?` the answer is `NO` I need to pee pee pee all the time :dohh:

ha ha yes, i do that, i think "can i ignore it?" and go back to sleep, in the end i cant, it feels like its putting presure on everything else going on in my uterus, esp if im lying on my left handside!

Whilst we are on the `trip to the loo` conversation.......does anyone else have constipation? not sure if its due to the lack of eating but I struggle to go for days on end (sorry tmi!) dont think its helping my bloated tummy at all :(

:blush: Yes, I haven't been to the loo for that in oh about a week :-(

:blush: Yes, I haven't been to the loo for that in oh about a week :-(

oh dear!,
i thought i was bunged up, couldnt go sat or sunday, managed it today though!:happydance:oh the relief!

what happens if you cant go after a week?, you cant take anything can you?

Does anyone think i should tell my husband to slow down when we go to london on friday?. I went as a kid and can remember all the walking that was done, the aching feet etc. we're doing all the touristy things but im reading that if your not used to doing a certain amount of exercise-then not to start it, im wondering if walking(alot)is classed as that, ive heard one or 2 bad things, i dont want to trigger anything off.

Madcat I would just do what you can manage and have OH ready to go slow or even do less if you find you need a break. You'll know if you do too much, you'll be knackered!

Madly, not bunged but too loose!

Madcat I would just do what you can manage and have OH ready to go slow or even do less if you find you need a break. You'll know if you do too much, you'll be knackered!

Madly, not bunged but too loose!

yeh i guess youre right, a case of listening to my body, i'll just have to tell him to slow down, i dont want to be trying to pack in loads each day either, but just enough. I'll let him know before we go.

It's annoying especially when it's a rare trip and you want to do as much as possible but it's better to pick out the things you most want to do and then fit in other things as you feel you can manage them. It sucks to feel sick, exhausted and get all kinds of aches for over-exertion. You won't enjoy anything that way and your OH won't enjoy the whinging!

ha ha yes, i do that, i think "can i ignore it?" and go back to sleep, in the end i cant, it feels like its putting presure on everything else going on in my uterus, esp if im lying on my left handside!

Me too,i'm up at least twice in the night,sometimes 3 times,and if i hold it and fall back to sleep i wake up in pain.!
All this gettin gup in the night is preparing us for the night feeds!!TORTURE!!!

Yes,i'm going once every 3-4 days,and my whole abdomen just feels sooo bunged up and bloated!
In the beginning i was actually the opposite,and going too much:blush:
I'm doing everything i can to go but even linseeds aren't working for me this time,found them brilliant in my last pregnancy.
Hoping it passes soon,i'm looking a good few months preg already with the bloat!!

I found this too vbaby3 sort of diahorra in the beginning but not iykwim but now struggling once every 3-4 days and not very much!

I did manage earlier (sorry tmi!) but I just know I wont again until end of week :lol:

Is there anything we can take :shrug: not sure I can eat linseed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->