• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mother of all conception months Graduates

Ugh I was so miserable last night. Felt rotten all day and worse at bedtime. Retched hard from cleaning my teeth and thought I was done for. Getting worried it's still going to get worse and be as bad as last time. And I don't understand, over in 1st tri loads of people have got medication already not just in the states. Last time though I had to beg and didn't get anything til about 30 weeks so how come it's safe for everyone else? Might try and get something if it does get worse. Nonway can I cope with feeling that way til the end again.

Madcat I understand your predicament. I'm away with work week on Sunday til the Tuesday. Got to try and manage evening meals and, worse, not being able to scoff during the day and probably not having anything edible at lunch. Work people won't know yet but I reckon some will guess. I hope they don't outloud!

Welp, I tested.... :bfn: :cry: No AF yet.... fx'd she keeps away and it was just too early to test!

Ugh I was so miserable last night. Felt rotten all day and worse at bedtime. Retched hard from cleaning my teeth and thought I was done for. Getting worried it's still going to get worse and be as bad as last time. And I don't understand, over in 1st tri loads of people have got medication already not just in the states. Last time though I had to beg and didn't get anything til about 30 weeks so how come it's safe for everyone else? Might try and get something if it does get worse. Nonway can I cope with feeling that way til the end again.

Madcat I understand your predicament. I'm away with work week on Sunday til the Tuesday. Got to try and manage evening meals and, worse, not being able to scoff during the day and probably not having anything edible at lunch. Work people won't know yet but I reckon some will guess. I hope they don't outloud!

its funny, its only evening meal times i struggle with, just mild nausea so compaired to you i have it easy.

I asume the medication you are refering to is anit-emetics(antisickness)pills, i saw my doc about this before getting pregnant as im emetophobic, i was told if it became a problem to come back and see her as there a few things on the market that i could try!

:nope::coffee:tis very quiet on here:shrug:

heres todays update however, one word(or 2) "Ligament Pains", for some reason this afternoon have had nothing but ligament pains jabbing my (lower)side, one or two took my breath away. I dont like these!!:nope:

Still feeling sicky in the evenings:cry:

And heres another word for you "CM!!", it comes and it comes, i dont know where its all coming from!!

Yes I was going to ask if now is mucous plug time because man, it's so snotty today! It's like ovulation nearly.

Me too with the ligament pain, the other day I did my right hip and leg in stepping off a particularly high train! Still having to hold myself if I sneeze.

Nausea isn't great tonight. Hardly ate any tea so will only get worse. I did ok in the morning though. I just can.my believe I've only been properly ill a week and known I'm pregnant a fortnight. It feels like months! Finishing work this week felt like finishing for mat leave! I've got 7 months, maybe less, til I finish work, how am I gonnacoe?! :dohh:

I am with you ladies on the sickness/not been able to eat issue :dohh: I feel :sick: most of the time and am finding myself just eating b/c I know I need too....or simply not eating b/c I dont want too which isnt good......CM is very snotty too PeanutBean and I have those Liagament pains Madcat! I am so extremely tired right now I had to take a nap earlier and now fear I will not sleep a wink :loopy:

Ugh we had such a bad night's sleep. Byron's hot and irritable though he doesn't seem to have a temp. He was awake 2-5 then came in to us about 6 and woke us all properly before 7. Every time I wake I have to battle with needing a wee and sickness. DH is utterly exhausted. Pregnancy is so much harder with another one.

im battling with wee problems too!!, having to get up in the night, i never do that!, but then i cant get back to sleep!, friday night i didnt sleep at all!, last night i slept out of exhaustion!. Im glad im not the only one with trouble eating at the moment(or with the ligament pains)..........wouldnt change it for the world though!. I dont think my (.)(.)s are quite as sore as they were though today. x

My boobs are well sore and massive and veiny. They look like they've been drowned in a river for a few days. I can't find my bag of bigger bras and breast pads which means it's at the bottom of our new built in wardrobe which had all our loft crap precariously stuffed in. Might have to buy some more. I only fit one of my normal bras now. I'm at that awful in between stage if being too fat for most of my bottom halves but no bump for mat clothes.

Ugh I feel really tired and grumpy. Sorry!

Hi ladies! I hate to keep hijacking your thread, but I miss you all :hugs:

Two days late, still cramping. Every time I get a cramp, my boobs tense and hurt :-(. My hips hurt and so does my lower back. I keep running to the bathroom to check for AF :haha:

Good tip for nausea: My mum used to say go on the BRAT diet: Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, and Toast. All of these things are mild enough that they shouldn't cause too much ickiness :thumbup:

Hi ladies! I hate to keep hijacking your thread, but I miss you all :hugs:

Two days late, still cramping. Every time I get a cramp, my boobs tense and hurt :-(. My hips hurt and so does my lower back. I keep running to the bathroom to check for AF :haha:

Good tip for nausea: My mum used to say go on the BRAT diet: Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, and Toast. All of these things are mild enough that they shouldn't cause too much ickiness :thumbup:

blimey!!, welll i have apples in the house(no sauce), have bananas and toast, will give it a go!.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!:thumbup:

When are you going to test again? It does sound promising! Not convinced by the brat diet, toast yes, rice I had last night and coud hardly eat any and the thought of the other two :sick: lol

Ugh we had such a bad night's sleep. Byron's hot and irritable though he doesn't seem to have a temp. He was awake 2-5 then came in to us about 6 and woke us all properly before 7. Every time I wake I have to battle with needing a wee and sickness. DH is utterly exhausted. Pregnancy is so much harder with another one.

Its so hard when you have another 1(or2)!
I remember my 1st pregnancy,i could lie in at wk ends and just lay on the couch after work!
Now i'm up every morning at 6 or 6.30,1 or other of them wakes when their dad is getting up for work,and now my 2nd son has decided he's just grown out of needing a nap in the afternoon,so its full on go go go all day everyday.Lucky I haven't had m/s and i've just had mild nausea on and off,don't know how i'd cope if sickness comes on in nxt few wks!

When are you going to test again? It does sound promising! Not convinced by the brat diet, toast yes, rice I had last night and coud hardly eat any and the thought of the other two :sick: lol

I don't know when I'm going to test again. I'm hoping it was a late implantation, but I dunno. I'm going to wait a week and see what happens. :hugs:

A week's ages, you've more patience than me! I was 16dpo when I got bfp, tested 4 days before and it was as long as I could wait! Lol

We're having a bad time of it. I'd you've seen my journal you'll know we were planning to have a trip to ikea but Byron was too ill and after a short nap his temp is up to 38 and he's irritable and unhappy. I can hardly get out if bed for feeling ill and no shops to get delicious grapefruit juice I'm almost craving. Poor DH taking on EVERYTHING!

Awww, poor baby :-( I think sick kids are the worst! Totally breaks my heart :-(

Yeah, lots of patience and no tests, lol! I know someone from here that lives in my neighborhood who offered me a clearblue digi! MUST RESIST TEMPTATION! :rofl:

is anyone having an insane amound of watery CM??. ive had it for weeks now(since my BFP). Im suprised as i thought once a mucus plug had formed that would be it, obviously not, im guessing its not all coming from my cervix?.

Mmm Nice!!

:wave: Ladies

I am so sorry I havent been around much in the last few days :( I have been feeling so tired after work I havent had much energy to do anything except sleep :) I have really really struggled to keep my eyes open so much that I have stopped getting my normal relaxing bath in the evening and have showered instead for fear of falling asleep in the bath :(

It was my beautiful god-daughters christening yesterday :wohoo: and it was truly a great day....the venue was really nice where we had the party, the service was gorgeous and she looked so sweet....the sun was shining and all the children had fun playing on the bouncy castle we had hired :) I was exhausted last night though :dohh: I remember feeling tired with DS in the early days but gosh this is way way way worse :loopy: Morning sickness also kicked in properly yesterday morning as well :dohh: I have been feeling a little :sick: in the evenings and havent been able to face much for tea but yesterday morning as soon as I opened my eyes :sick: I struggled to get ready as I kept feeling the need to slow down b/c the :sick: feeling was so overwhelming and made me feel weak.....I took water and mints to the christening with me I was so worried about throwing up in church in the middle of the service :lol: I was sucking mints like they were going out of fashion :rofl: I dont feel so bad today though and I am pleased I am having symptons its kinda reassuring :) Sounds a bit like we are all having similar symptons ladies :)

Ozzieshunni another week before :test: gosh girl I dont think even I could wait that long :)

madcat I had loads of CM the whole way through the pregnancy, I'm not sure it doesn't even just get worse! I guess it is just keeping everything clean.

Sounds like a mixed weekend madly, but if you're happy to have symptoms I'm happy for you! lol

See my journal for full details but I think I might be starting with a little spotting. :( Had bleeding with Byron so hoping if it develops that it'll just be the same and not really a big deal but I'm worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->