Mother of all conception months Graduates

I know what you mean about extra space Loopy. I'm wearing my mat jeans today cos they are presentable. The only other pairs of normal jeans I still fit are loose boy style jeans which are great for walking the dog but maybe not the hospital.

My OH looked at my mat jeans earlier and asked if at some point I think I might actually fill them :rofl: I was like, well yeah that's the plan.

I would just like to make an announcement.

Im bloody freezing today!.

thats all i have to say today. Hope we're all behaving oursleves.

PS- what is my next ticker fruit after the Avocado, anyone know?

I just got loads of new jammies in primark!I'm usually a size 16,size 18 on top for my huge boobies!!!!so I bought size 22-24 and they're sooo comfy,and plenty of room to grow in,plus they were only 10euro!!

Yes madcat it is freezin!!Bought my boys hats and scarfs and gloves yesterday,and just in the nick of time!
Next fruit/veg is an onion i think!

:wave: vbaby, in Byron's generation in our family there are 10 boys and 2 girls. If anyone deserves a girl I think it's me!!

I went to aquanatal this morning. It was so familiar from last pregnancy, I felt right at home. It was odd too though as I knew no-one and everyone was about 36+ weeks! Who will I swim with when they have all popped?! It'll be a shame if there aren't any other long term people soon to make friends with. It was so lovely to swim though. our aquanatal class is really good. A proper workout without being too much or too little, whatever stage of pregnancy. I was coerced into terrifying everyone with my birth story! lol But new mums will ask old mums about their experiences! I'd much rather be able to say I had a magical home water birth to candlelight and Debussy, pain free from hypnobirthing, and entirely natural! :rofl:

Had to do some tricky negotiating with one of my volunteer groups this morning. Basically the committee want me to organize a coup against the existing Chair who is useless! Going to try and do my course assessment this afternoon so it's out of the way.

Is till feel nauseous, had a tricky morning, but came home and ate lunch well. Swimming always helped because it makes me so hungry. Not feeling too bad. I think I finally have a bit more energy in general too which is helpful. I'm going to try and get into the office tomorrow. :shock:

Oh, the onion, Mmm, not very big yet then is it, think i'll wait for the next exciting fruit then!.

You sound very busy peanut, i dont think our pool does any aqua classes, i havent seen any, will have to take a better look though, never done anything like that. Its a shame we dont all love a bit closer then we would have someone to do these classes with!

Yes peanut,you definately deserve a girl.Especially with all the sickness you've put up with!!Hope you get your lil princess!x

An onion does sound pretty small doesn't it!!
I saw someone elses ticker earlier and they were a cantaloupe,I think it was at about 20wks,so a few more wks and our babes will start gettin huge!!

Well I think them comparisons are a bit silly,coz you can get tiny onions and huge onions,so I reckon our babies are the size of a big onion!
Might look up what they are in inches!!!

At 17wks baby is 5-5.5 inches crown to rump,or 9 inches crown to toe stretched out!That sounds better doesn't it!
Our uteruses are 1 inch below bellybutton and the size of a cantaloupe!

yes, i like to think its a big onion too,in this case size matters!.
I quite look forward to my tickers changing each week lol!.

well ive just had a spurt of energy this PM, after hardly any this morning and more gagging&retching. Done 2 loads of washing, cleaned the WC, the bathroom and ensuite, paired up all the socks, filled the woodbasket and had a drink of coke!. thats good going for me!

At 17wks baby is 5-5.5 inches crown to rump,or 9 inches crown to toe stretched out!That sounds better doesn't it!
Our uteruses are 1 inch below bellybutton and the size of a cantaloupe!

i take it they ment a big onion. well if my baby really is about 9 inch from crown to toe thats quite a decent size for 17 weeks,

I think they normally measure crown to rump for now coz they're all curled up,so i'd go by the 5-5.5 crown to rump measurement.still thats a pretty huge onion!

I think they normally measure crown to rump for now coz they're all curled up,so i'd go by the 5-5.5 crown to rump measurement.still thats a pretty huge onion!

none of my onions have been that big, wonder where they get theirs from!

lol size matters in everything lol.

Hey girls how come I havebusted out of all my trousers and only have 1 pair of MAT jeans Wahhhhhhhh. Bring on payday. 2 and a bit weeks away WAH!

Matt has assembled our cot and changing unit and thenursery is almost ready needs a few tinkers with but could have bubs home next week

Molly, it's time to bridge the gap with a bobble round the buttonhole and over the button!

Definitely a big onion! Or rather a long thing one. :rofl: I can feel twiddles on both sides of my uterus now so I think this LO likes stretching right out and it's definitely further than the length of an onion!

Evening Ladies :wave:

Well today I played go between cause my fellow supervisor and our manager cause they had words whilst I was off last week and arent on very good talking terms :rofl: Made for an amusing day but I didnt mind cause our manager doesnt like the new descisive me and so I just love dealing with him LMAO I am been so naughty right now but he has pushed me too far and now I am paying him back :lol:

vbaby hon I never realised...yes we all have boys :lol: so some girls would be great however I must confess I would be happy to pass over Team :pink: for one of you ladies if I can be on Team :blue: again :dohh: I am beginning to really really really really want another :blue: I will of course be happy to make Team :pink: and will welcome my baby with open arms, I am so happy just to be a mummy again however I just cant resist wanting a ickle :blue:

I'm back guys happy and raging all at the same time.

Jellybean was perfect rolling around and waving. Got put forward three days so I'm now 12w6d. Got the nuchal scan done and the measurement was good only 1.1mm so now just need to wait for the results of my bloods.

Now for the raging part. Was supposed to be meeting my consultant as I'm high risk. Get there have my scan then see a midwife. Asked where the consultant was, was then told she doesn't come to this clinic. Then explain all my problems kidney etc etc to be told oh yes you need to see a consultant you'll have to come back tomorrow!!

They already knew all of my problems and I was phoned by the consultants secretary who told me I had a consultant appointment not a midwife one.

My work will now be angry at me and my OH can't even come with me tomorrow as he has to go back down south.

Peanut hon I am finding I am feeling movements on both sides too at the same time :dohh: but my doppler is locating Charlie smack bang in middle one inch below my belly button which is also :wacko: cause am not even 16wks yet never mind 17wks and going by the measurements vbaby posted for 17wks our uterus is one inch below belly button when mines already there :loopy: I wonder if I am more like mid 16-17wks and I didnt loose as many as 13days after all :shrug:

I had a vivid dream last night the same as I have had a few times now....well its almost a nightmare :sad1: I woke up hot and clammy and moved position in bed onto my side....Charlie was kicking away good and proper but the minute I went to feel him, he stopped :lol: the little monkey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->