Mother of all conception months Graduates

Omg Gilz hon how have they managed to make such a huge mistake :growlmad: idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly have no idea but it was just ridiculous. Midwife was a total bitch and really patronising until she actually realised I knew what I was talking about and then she back pedalled rapidly.

Today should have been a happy day instead I'm just mad now.

Its great Jellybean is doing well hon :hugs: but something like this certainly does take the happiness/joy away :(

I also hate the back pedalling trick :growlmad: Some people think they can just baffle you with crap :trouble:

AND they take if for granted that because you are allowed time off work by law for maternity appointments you can just be there :growlmad: certainly doesnt mean you can drop everything at work at such short notice though!

Yeah she actually looked shocked when I said that coming back tomorrow would be problematic. Such is life I will go tomorrow and explain to the consultant my hormonal pregnant lady pissed off attitude.

Peanut hon I am finding I am feeling movements on both sides too at the same time :dohh: but my doppler is locating Charlie smack bang in middle one inch below my belly button which is also :wacko: cause am not even 16wks yet never mind 17wks and going by the measurements vbaby posted for 17wks our uterus is one inch below belly button when mines already there :loopy: I wonder if I am more like mid 16-17wks and I didnt loose as many as 13days after all :shrug:

I had a vivid dream last night the same as I have had a few times now....well its almost a nightmare :sad1: I woke up hot and clammy and moved position in bed onto my side....Charlie was kicking away good and proper but the minute I went to feel him, he stopped :lol: the little monkey!

i havent been feeling so much lately, but i did use the doppler today, must have had great timing, because right under where i was holding the doppler i felt a ripple under it!, and heard the movement at the same time.
My uterus definately isnt 1inch below my belly button though, more like 2.5 or 3 inches, any further up and its tummy rumble bubbles i hear, not baby!,the major movements are all heard very low down indeed, wonder what my 20 week scan will tell me? hope they dont put me back!

Gilz hon I would make sure you tell your consultant how upset it has made you when you see him/her tomorrow :growlmad:

Madcat hon I feel Charlie moving right now as I type this def not bowels waaaaaaaaaaaaay too low and reminds me of when Oliver was moving around :) I dont think they will put you back....I have known them to but you back and then add days later but never give you a date and deduct a huge chunk and you have had a few scans so I would say your dates are right!

DH just made me fish fingers and tom sauce sandwiches for tea....gotta love him :cloud9:

Aw Madly sometimes the simple things are best. Canny beat a fish finger sandwich!!

Bananas and cereal (Shreddies) is all I can even stomach right now. I was thinking how tasty a Big Mac would be on my bus ride home (passed two McDs), but I thought to myself that I'll just be sick if I get it. *sigh* come back ability to eat food. Please?

lol ozzie, fab isn't it i'd have risked the big mac.

Ahhhhh Gilz, I haven't met mine yet. 2 weeks time i have an appointment bet they have no clue why i'm there either.

Am sure that ABBY isn't kicking more stretching out sloly then it suddenly hurts like they got a sore bit

Evening ladies...

Gilz so glad all is well with :baby:, great news :flower::kiss:

Well had all my screening, my risk of Downs and Edwards is 1:50,000. Not bad for an old chick. Sooo happy. Little hand was by its ear, and it had a big ole stretch. So cute. Am finally going to be able to chill and enjoy being pregnant.

Sorry about the mix up! Doesnt surprise me though...worked in NHS too long for that.

Am knackered and have a banging headache, so will upload photos later.

Glad beans are all well gilz and loopy. Sorry for your strife gilz!

I've spent all night trying to fix my bloody laptop courtesy of windows being a bag of shite. Couldn't use microsoft support as it requires and id that you can only get from the control panel in normal mode which was broken! Would've cost £46 without the code! In the end I rang my brother who helped me to a system repair which puts it back to factory settings so I've spend hours reinstalling everything in the world. I so so so hate microsoft. It's a good job we only a couple of web cam pics and vids as everything was lost. :growlmad:

I have earache and weirdness, headache and sore eyes. I suspect I'm coming down with something. Mostly I need to go to bed. :(

Morning girls just dropping in quickly to post a my picture of the jellybean from yesterday. Will be back later to update once i've been to the hospital and seen the consultant.

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g413/gdonald20/Jellybean/cce7f50c-1.jpg

Morning girls just dropping in quickly to post a my picture of the jellybean from yesterday. Will be back later to update once i've been to the hospital and seen the consultant.

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g413/gdonald20/Jellybean/cce7f50c-1.jpg

Love it!, quite clear too!:winkwink:

Gilz hon I would make sure you tell your consultant how upset it has made you when you see him/her tomorrow :growlmad:

Madcat hon I feel Charlie moving right now as I type this def not bowels waaaaaaaaaaaaay too low and reminds me of when Oliver was moving around :) I dont think they will put you back....I have known them to but you back and then add days later but never give you a date and deduct a huge chunk and you have had a few scans so I would say your dates are right!

DH just made me fish fingers and tom sauce sandwiches for tea....gotta love him :cloud9:

Morning All.

i felt quite few twitchy movements yesterday evening as i was lying down watching TV.
Madly, i think a foot (or something) has made it to my belly:thumbup:, doppler is now picking up something swishing around extreamly close to my belly button, rest of :baby: is still very low down, but quite pleased to hear a foot had migrated up there!.
I know what you mean about the movements, you know the difference between bowels and baby!, mine always(usually) feel like a muscle twitching but when my muscles normally do that its usually much more intense than what i feel now,(plus my muscles never used to twich THAT often lol!).

& Peanut..."Happy 17 weeks to us!"

Onions r us! I prefer my mango. lol

Lovely pic Gilz!

I feel Crap today. Working in bed on my laptop which is going fine except that I need to go to the office to pick up some paperwork for a deadline tomorrow. Boo. Can't get up without being on the bring at the moment. Dunno what to do!

Onions r us! I prefer my mango. lol

Lovely pic Gilz!

I feel Crap today. Working in bed on my laptop which is going fine except that I need to go to the office to pick up some paperwork for a deadline tomorrow. Boo. Can't get up without being on the bring at the moment. Dunno what to do!

Aw peanut, its about time this sickness let up on you, you dont sound like your in any fit state to go into the office, do you really need to?, really??,can the office not fax or email the paper work to you??.:hugs:

Because I am on my own at my host office I don't have any colleagues to ask to do things like that. The person next to me is super kind but I hate imposing as she is always super busy. I might need to ask her to email me the details off the sheet I need. Will just have to see how I get on.

I was doing ok yesterday, sort of. I just want to go to sleep really. Or maybe play Sims... ;)

Play sims!, take your mind off it, or at least try too, you dont sound like the sort of person who takes advantage of others at the drop of a hat, and im sure this other woman would think the same of you, go easy on yourself, and ask for the paper work to be emailed.

Evening Ladies :wave:

Well today I played go between cause my fellow supervisor and our manager cause they had words whilst I was off last week and arent on very good talking terms :rofl: Made for an amusing day but I didnt mind cause our manager doesnt like the new descisive me and so I just love dealing with him LMAO I am been so naughty right now but he has pushed me too far and now I am paying him back :lol:

vbaby hon I never realised...yes we all have boys :lol: so some girls would be great however I must confess I would be happy to pass over Team :pink: for one of you ladies if I can be on Team :blue: again :dohh: I am beginning to really really really really want another :blue: I will of course be happy to make Team :pink: and will welcome my baby with open arms, I am so happy just to be a mummy again however I just cant resist wanting a ickle :blue:
I have to say madly,I was really delighted to have another boy 2nd time round so see where you're coming from.My 2 are just best buddies and are permanently joined at the hip,its so lovely to watch them havin so much fun together.And I don't think they'd have been so close if oran had of been a girl!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->