Mother of all conception months Graduates

Great news on scans gilz and loopy,so happy everything is good with your lo's.x

Poor peanut,hope you're feeling better soon,you're havin a terrible run of being ill.x

Madly I'd say you're further along than they told you last time,If I remember correctly I think we had this conversation wks ago and both me and you ovulated on the same day,so that would make our babies the same age!
I ovulated the 29th or30th july,I think you said you did too.My dates were bang on at both my scans.x

Madcat - when I'm my normal non-pregnant self I worker super hard and go out of my way to do everything and help others. When I'm pregnant I collapse into a self-pitying heap and the guilt buzzes round my head like flies round rotting meat! At first I spend a while thinking man I worked so damn hard for x months/years and this is where it balances out, but it doesn't last long before I think I am useless and taking advantage and not doing enough. I think if I were in a job where I had to be in day in day out at set hours etc then I would've been signed off sick for a good chunk of this pregnancy so far. But on the other hand in this job sitting around in bed working on the computer, surely I should be able to manage more of that than I'm doing?

Anyway... Think I'll email my pal and see if she's in and super busy or not.

:happydance: i just felt a little thud right down low:happydance:
felt a bit more than the usual muscle twitchy feelings!. Thats a first so far!

Oh i'm jealous i want to feel things already!!

It's so bizarre cos on my scan the jellybean was so clear and active and you think how can i possibly not feel that and then i need to try to remember that the jellybean is also only aparently the size of a peach :dohh:

Hey Ladies :wave:

Just a flying visit as I must wash,dress and go collect Oliver from school :dohh: but I will be back later!

Peanut I am so sorry you are still feeling the :sick:ness hon....I`m not having suc reh a bad day today :dohh: but I feel a little down :shrug: not really sure why :wacko: I think its a great idea to have the info you need emailed and I dont think your a person who would take advantage so I agree with madcat there!

vbaby thank you :hugs: I can explain I just feel Team :blue: and would be so so happy for another Little Man :thumbup: plus that would make me the only lady in the house and I would love a house full of men :lol: I forget we ov around the same time but gish your right :dohh: def makes sense I am more 17wks than 16wks guess my scan in 4wks and 5 days will reveal all hopefully....not that am counting :rofl:

madcat I didnt locate Charlie with the doppler last night mainly cause I went to bed with an headache and was shattered....but am guna have a quick listen once I have showered so I will let you know how I get on later....I agree theres no mistaking your baby and is def different to bowel movements :thumbup: I just love the feeling of Charlie moving infact I dont think I will hire the doppler for another month cause hes moving now its enough for me :)

Gilz loving the scan pic....hope your app went well?

Loopy glad your scan went well too hon :hugs: cant wait to see the pic :)

awww so glad everyones scan's went well :D

am I the only one who is NOT showing at all - i dont have even a teeny bump, not that im complaining just as long as everything is still ok

just found out one of my friends GF is pregnant and their having an abortion :( im pretty sure she's been trying for a baby but i know my mate doesnt want one.... awkwardness!!! she doesnt know im pregnant yet and i definitely wont be telling her now.

glad everyone seems to be feeling better now though :)

awww so glad everyones scan's went well :D

am I the only one who is NOT showing at all - i dont have even a teeny bump, not that im complaining just as long as everything is still ok

just found out one of my friends GF is pregnant and their having an abortion :( im pretty sure she's been trying for a baby but i know my mate doesnt want one.... awkwardness!!! she doesnt know im pregnant yet and i definitely wont be telling her now.

glad everyone seems to be feeling better now though :)

Bids! your nearly 13 weeks!...........
thats so sad about your friends GF, but i guess its what ever is right for that individual, cant really judge. I tell you what though, im finding some horrid pictures from time to time(related to this subject), if i google something pregnancy related, or number or weeks gone related (via the pictures search engine) - i wont say anymore, but anyone whos done this has probably seen the same as me at some time, i just think its sick to put them on the internet.

Bids don't worry about lack of bump!I didn't have 1 with my 1st til well after 20wks.Even at 28wks I didn't look very pregnant,but god I was huge by the end so you'll get there.In the meantime enjoy your clothes still fitting.x

well im not judging (well i suppose i am lol) but i know he'd told her he didnt want a baby so she should/could have been more careful then they wouldnt be in this mess!! he was even using condoms as he didnt want her to get pregnant but she refused to take the pill etc (well from what i can work out)?!! so just think its sad for him, her and the baby really when it could have been avoided....

thanks vbaby i was hoping to show late but i cant help stressing - stupid isnt it!!!

i need another scan lol i cant wait to see baby again :D

some girls just dont care though, partner says no to kids, and they go ahead anyway, whether its putting holes in condoms or just not taking the pill etc, they dont think of the consequences and the poor baby who asked for none of it!.

yeah think thats what im a bit pissed about - DH just said ''well she wanted a baby anyway'' (cos of a convo i had with her) and our mate said ''nah she didnt'' so DH said ''well it happened somehow'' I think its bad really their alot younger than us think shes only 19 (i know age isnt an issue) but i think it is if your both not ready and you repspect your other half!!

shame though isnt it - apparently she is all booked in to have it done though so we'll see :(

It is a shame. :( We best not talk more about it though or we will be straying into banned territory. And you know what? Shit happens! I wouldn't go on the pill for anyone!

On a happier note, check out my 17 week bump.

Attachments

• IMG_0276 17.jpg
    IMG_0276 17.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 3
i find "accidents" really difficult to believe in, i believe more in carelessness. I took my pill religiously because at the time i was so sure of the life i wanted, even on long haul flights my pills were in my hand bag and id choose a time somewhere inbetween the two time zones to take the pill!.

It is a shame. :( We best not talk more about it though or we will be straying into banned territory. And you know what? Shit happens! I wouldn't go on the pill for anyone!

On a happier note, check out my 17 week bump.

thats a neat looking bump you have there peanut!!!:thumbup:

Madcat, I speak from experience, accidents really can happen. :flower: No contraception is 100%.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i hate the NHS, sorry Loopy :blush:

So trundle along to the hospital again today, work very unimpressed with me but such is life.

Get there no one knows why I'm there. 10 minutes later someone finds my notes and tells me to have a seat. An hour later a woman comes to get me and takes me to a wee room.

She explains that I shouldn't have been at the clinic I was at yesterday, which I already knew, and that I should have been at a consultant clinic. Again already knew this. She then tells me the consultant is busy so I'll just need to come back next Wednesday :saywhat:

Lost the plot a little at this point and asked why have I had two appointments in two days and no consultants bothered to show up and she said nothing. Not sorry or any explanation she just looked at me!

So so angry now need another afternoon off work next week and none of my questions have been answered, I've not had my kidney function checked it's just a joke.

Oh the calm side now, Bids I'm 13 weeks today and not the teeniest hint of a bump at all here. Radiographer actually commented yesterday that she couldn't believe how flat my tum still was. At least we know our beans are in there I suppose :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->