Mother of all conception months Graduates

have to agree cat 100% i was exactly the same as you - fair enough some ppl might be that unlucky i havent been in 12 years (mind you i did worry about being able to concieve haha)

anyway GREAT bump peanut :) most impressed.

Fookin hell Gilz that is beyond a joke now - i cant believe it well i spose i can but not twice in 2 days!!! :(

i was really supprised the other day, i saw a girl who had her baby 4&a half months ago, yet she was sporting a bump id be very proud of, far far bigger than me, or any of us who have our photos up, probably a 6-7 month pregnant bump. Now i know your bump takes some time to go down after birth, but i was still very supprised!

some people dont get rid of it i spose, they dont care or it doesnt bother them!! my friend is really big after her 2 kids and their 3 and 5 maybe a little older and she still looks preg too!!

I know i'll be bothered if anything fanatical about it to start with lol

Oh yeah I'm going to be super bothered about the bump going back down. My weight is a big issue for me, I really need to learn to let go about it a little.

yeah i mean im not going to like starve or anything but i will be bothered if i dont get back in a size 10-12 within a few months (if not weeks) one friend was back to normal after 6 weeks im hoping i can copy her hehe we'll see!!

just working out my mat leave pay (i only get standard :() and things are NOT looking good i dont know how we're going to manage and to think i wanted 12 months off ha yeah right!!!! :(

So feel your pain on the mat pay thing Bids. My work don't top up our mat pay so it's just the normal smp.

On a positive note I think I might have a good childminder sorted for when I need to go back to work.

yeah same 124 bloody quid a week WTF am i supposed to do with that :( i kinda thought my wonderful boss was gona help me out but appears not - oh well

i was hoping mine & DH's mum would do it between them but im not so sure about my mum now???!!! and DH's hasnt even mentioned it uh oh....

im sure it'll fall into place - good work gilz hope you have got something sorted :D

Oh that would be good if your family would help Bids.

My OHs mum is disabled so she couldn't help and my dad still works full time. I'm hoping to only go back to work in the office 3 days and then work the other 2 days from home. Just need to get my HR department to sign off on it now!

Evening Ladies :wave:

Loving the bump Peanutbean....I took another bump pic today :) I am expanding everyday if seems :lol:

I can sympathise with the SMP bids and gilz :( I will only get the same too....I really really want to take 9 months off but DH thinks only 6 months will be more realistic :sad1: I hope we can manage for me to take the full 9 months off cause this is my last baby! By the way 124.00 which you can taxed and NI on too....totally sucks!

I'm on SMP too. On the plus side (a very small plus) we are going to be off the tax year so won't really get much taxed if at all as, depending on the 90% of salary bit, SMP comes to approx £6k which is under the personal allowance. I refuse to come back to work early, unless I find a lovely new job! I guess I'll start looking around 6 months with the hope of maybe getting something anytime after 9 month. Depending how it'd balance out in your own households partners can now have leave with the same as SMP. The mum has to be back at work and the paternity leave has to be taken within baby's first year. In theory we could return at 9 months to full pay and OHs could be off getting the same as SMP rather than us getting nothing. Depends on how your own salaries compare of couse. For us we'd be quite a big better off as I'm the main earner but my jealousy will far override financial gain I think!

Madcat I was back in my normal trousers by about 3 months I think. The bump was down pretty quick but it takes a while for the pelvis to close up again which means a bigger hip size for a while. To be honest girls the best diet is the breastfeeding diet, the weight falls off!

well, she was/is, a normal size 12, a 14 at the most, but i was very suprised to see her stomach was still bigger than any of ours after 4 months. The only thing she did do is eat a hell of alot, she had a 10lb5oz baby(in 3 month old clothes newborn), so whether that has any baring on it i dont know.

Welp, nausea has turned to full blown puking my guts up :-( :sick: Happened this morning and then as soon as I walked in the door from work :-(

Yeah, I feel better having thrown up, but still. I was just on skype with my mom and grandma and they said I was so pale.

Gilz so sorry hun, but it really doesnt surprise me. I have had to go try and apologise to so many patients for so many mess ups like this. It is so frustrating. Been on the other side myself too but there is really no excuse for such shoddy treatment.

Peanut, what a beautiful bump :D Sorry you are poorly again, your immune system is really not happy about being preggo!

Will try faff with photos in a bit after lovely bath. Had:pizza: from the hut tonight, wasnt as good as I imagined. At least I have scratched that itch. Craving bacon and egg sandwiches, burgers and anything else that will make my butt even bigger. What happened to my craving for fruit??

Aw Loopy sometimes you need to just eat what you really fancy. You can eat some fruit tomorrow.

I'm starting to get my appetite back but my ability to choose food has disappeared. I'm hungry but totally don't know what to eat :dohh:

hey girls just whizzing in so have no idea where any ones at.

Morning girls :hi:

Peanut my EDD has changed to the 19th of May if you can be bothered changing it on the first page, no worries if you can't.

Bids & Loopy - i forgot to tell you the mw at my rubbish appointment on wednesday warned me that my 20 week scan would probably be late due it being around christmas time. Don't know if your hospitals will have the same problems but it was just to let you know.

I am slightly worried about just how late that scan might end up being, as isn't the 20 week scan supposed to be quite an important anomaly scan? If ,god forbid, something is really wrong it'll be too late to do anything about it.

morning!

Yes Gilz, the 20 week scan is an important one, im off to the hospital reception in person next week to try get a date out of them!.

Well, yesterday, i felt SO much movement, i was quite shocked, in all various places (funny though its always usually in the left hand side).

I do feely really quite 'gaggy' today though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->