Mother of all conception months Graduates

Excellent about the movement Madcat, not so good about the gagging though :hugs:

Stayed home from work today, my last day technically. Couldn't get out of bed this morning. Sickness seems to have subsided. *sigh* I'm going to get back into volunteering for Victim Support Scotland. It gave me great joy and fulfillment helping people so I'm going to start again on Monday. :) Onward and upward, right?

Stayed home from work today, my last day technically. Couldn't get out of bed this morning. Sickness seems to have subsided. *sigh* I'm going to get back into volunteering for Victim Support Scotland. It gave me great joy and fulfillment helping people so I'm going to start again on Monday. :) Onward and upward, right?

Thats the spirit!!!:happydance:

That's great Ozzie! It's better to be doing something you enjoy and that can be flexible to accomodate how ill you're feeling. I hope it doesn't get bad for you.

Gilz, I updated the front :D

Madcat - boo, hope you feel better soon.

I started out bad today, did a few hours work on the laptop in bed, then felt quite a lot better. I worked about 4 hours over this week so we're surrepticiously going carpet shopping this afternoon. For some reason independent carpet shops don't open on Sundays and DH is working tomorrow so it's now or never! I've worked quite well this week. Quite pleased. :) Off to get some delicious roasties. Yum.

Check my maternity pants out!:haha:

they hold up nicely, but LOADS of growing room, very comfy.

Letting it hang out!!

&Yes, that is dirt on the mirror, but id like to add, its not our mirror, it was left in the house when we bought it, so im not taking responsibility for it.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 3
Very nice mat pants and awesome bump too :thumbup:

Is your night out/meal thing tomorrow night?

yes its tomorrow, they are very cheap pants mind you£10 mothercare!, i usually like pants with more shape to them, but its the best i could find at short notice when i realised the restruant booking had been changed to somewhere that doesnt except jeans!.

I finally have a baby part !(LOL- foot or something) swishing up in my lower belly now from time to time, bump doesnt seem quite so fraudulent anymore.

Oh that's good that baby is on the move.

I can't wait for some movement, think that combined with a bump will make it all seem a little more real as we still haven't heard the heartbeat! Midwife said she will look for it when i see her for my kidney function tests but thats over three weeks away.

:wave: Hey Ladies,

Loving the bump Matcat :) mine looks like that in my mat smart work pants which is why I have avoided wearing them yet :dohh: I am trying not to parade my pregnancy at work just yet because of the risks implications at my place of work :( Lots of my fellow colleagues do know and its getting harder and harder to make my bump more `B` than `D` reckon its time my boss carried out a risk assessment for me :thumbup:

I hope you Ladies dont get delays on your scans cause of xmas Gilz :( it is quite inportant its carried out as near to 20wks as poss....if I remember rightly its cause baby starts to grow rapidly after then and accurate measurements are harder to obtain as babby gets more squashed in :lol:

Ozzieshunni great news about the work :) will keep your mind occupied!

:wave: Hey Ladies,

Loving the bump Matcat :) mine looks like that in my mat smart work pants which is why I have avoided wearing them yet :dohh: I am trying not to parade my pregnancy at work just yet because of the risks implications at my place of work :( Lots of my fellow colleagues do know and its getting harder and harder to make my bump more `B` than `D` reckon its time my boss carried out a risk assessment for me :thumbup:

I hope you Ladies dont get delays on your scans cause of xmas Gilz :( it is quite inportant its carried out as near to 20wks as poss....if I remember rightly its cause baby starts to grow rapidly after then and accurate measurements are harder to obtain as babby gets more squashed in :lol:

Ozzieshunni great news about the work :) will keep your mind occupied!

yeh this size bump you can still pretty much kinda hide kind you if you dont feel like it should paraded, at the mo i have jeans and a hoodie jumper, to someone else i might look like i just need to diet!. but if im not covered up, thats what i looks like.

Another beautiful bump Madcat! Admit I am envious of you all :blush:

Here is my LO...

Attachments

• x 101.jpg
    x 101.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 6
Loopy, I would say its a baby!!!!!!! Congratz hun

Morning ALL
Superb piccy loopy!:thumbup:

gosh no-one warns you about pregnancy dreams do they. Only last night i had the most horrific nightmare, i even woke myself up attempting to scream but only a squeek came out, dont normally have nightmares. woke up at 3 am trying to seperate dream from reality!.

Ahhhh the dreams forgot about those they are mean not always bad ones but very vivid

Ahhhh the dreams forgot about those they are mean not always bad ones but very vivid

this is the 1st bad one! (i thought i stopped having those as a kid! lol), it took me a long time to seperate dream for reality last night!

Hmmmm, I haven't been having many dreams that are scary lately....a lot of :sex: dreams, lmao! :blush: Must be because OH is sick just now and we can't do anything.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->