Mother of all conception months Graduates

Wow madcat,love your bump!!!!!
Gorgeous scan pic loopy,yay!!Now finally you can relax and enjoy!

Ladies who have or have had spd,what does it feel like??
For last few wks I've been getting sharp pain in my pubic bone or ladies bit area when walking down the stairs,once I put my weight on my right leg.Noticed I had it just walking yesterday,was on my feet all day and by evening it really hurt,only when I put weight on my right leg again,and also getting out of the car.It seems ok now though.
Does that sound like spd??does it get worse by evening if you've had a busy day?Think I might've had it slightly last time too,just didn't put a name to it,had sciatica too,so just put it down to that I think!

Chilling out with my boys all day today,so will be well rested.Just gonna nip down the shops to get my junk food for later for my evenings entertainment.strictly and x factor!!Such the exciting life I lead!!

Loopy do you see a nub on your pic??I'm really bad at working out scans and nubs,but is there a forked thing sticking outta your lo's area???Isn't a forked nub typical of a girl?
Or maybe its just a leg or something,I really am bad at these things,it just seemed to jump out at me!!

something pubis dysfunction or something like that!!Can't remember full name for it.Remember couple of the girls on here mention it recently,wondering if thats what i'm getting.
I think its when there's too much relaxin released by the pregnancy hormones,it can cause ligaments to soften too much and cause pain,something like that!!!

Madcat,another snippet of info for you!I read at wk 17 the placenta is almost the same size as the baby!So we actually have 2 huge stewing onions in there!

Hi all. Vbaby I don't know when normal pelvic pain becomes spd. I had a lot of agonising pelvic pain last time but wasn't diagnosed with it. I do wonder if I did actually have it though. What you describe sounds like normal pelvic stuff to me though. It's inevitable there will be some discomfort as your pelvis softens and moves apart. I suppose if it is really interfering with your life that's the time to mention it to the mw. I think I vaguely recall that with spd the main issue is that the pelvis doesn't move evenly on either side so the imbalance can cause as severe a problem as to need crutches or even a wheelchair.

Fab pic loopy, exciting!

Well I've had a pretty alright day. This morning I did a half cleaning job on the bathroom and managed to get both me and Byron ready before the carpet man arrived to measure up. Full success, we're getting the stairs/landing and stairs/loft done a week on Wed for £600. Really good quality carpet in the loft and decent hardwearing one for the main stairs. On budget.

After that we walked to the shops (no pram for the first time!) and Byron bought a carrot that he carried home. Bless. Byron then ate his lunch well before falling asleep in his chair! Put him to bed and be slept two cycles so I got some varnishing done. Then we walked Jes at the river.

I confess I am semi-crippled now from varnishing and walking but I feel I've achieved a lot today especially as I nearly spewed again and have generally felt sick.

something pubis dysfunction or something like that!!Can't remember full name for it.Remember couple of the girls on here mention it recently,wondering if thats what i'm getting.
I think its when there's too much relaxin released by the pregnancy hormones,it can cause ligaments to soften too much and cause pain,something like that!!!

Madcat,another snippet of info for you!I read at wk 17 the placenta is almost the same size as the baby!So we actually have 2 huge stewing onions in there!

bloody nora lol!
no wonder my stomach feels like its carrying two babies today!

Yeh hopefully this is just normal pelvic pain,but I definately didn't have anything this sore this early before.I remember pelvic pain from both pregnancies,but it was way nearer the end when baby actually weighed something!!
I suppose its just 1 of them things we have to put up with!!

peanut you had a very productive day!
Dh went to work with his brother for the day and had to take my car so me and the boys stayed in our jammies and vegged all day!Just got a shower there and got fresh jammies on,and thats the most work i've done.Not even bothering with proper dinner,just throwing on a couple of pizzas later!

Yeh hopefully this is just normal pelvic pain,but I definately didn't have anything this sore this early before.I remember pelvic pain from both pregnancies,but it was way nearer the end when baby actually weighed something!!
I suppose its just 1 of them things we have to put up with!!

peanut you had a very productive day!
Dh went to work with his brother for the day and had to take my car so me and the boys stayed in our jammies and vegged all day!Just got a shower there and got fresh jammies on,and thats the most work i've done.Not even bothering with proper dinner,just throwing on a couple of pizzas later!

that sounds like my lazy sorta day!!!

Im off out to dinner later with DHs folks, not sure i really fancy going though, rather stay in my warm PJs, dressing gown, with log burner & watch the take that docu on tonight!

:wave: Ladies,

Loopy what a great scan pic :) so glad you can at last relax :hugs:

Well I was working today Ladies and had a very productive day also :) I am tired now and my pelvis is hurting :( so I am using this as an excuse to put my feet up all evening :coffee: DH goes away tom aft on his two night away works xmas do and wont be back until tues eve so it will just be me and my little man :) Xfactor for us this eve too vbaby :) we also live an exciting life :lol:

I am still having a buggy dilema :( I have looked at just about every buggy on the market and test driven an whole bunch too but I am finding if I like something it has the worst reviews ever and falls apart, has a million and one probs....I just dont know what to do :dohh: I know it prob sounds like the most insignificant thing ever but its important to me that my buggy stands the test of time because I dont drive and will be spending most of my mat leave walking as much as I can :thumbup: I dont want to pay for something that falls apart in a matter of weeks and then having to endure weeks of no buggy whilst its repaired :( What are you ladies thinking of buying or what have you ladies with Little Men had a good experience with :shrug: The best buggy I had with Oliver was a mamu stroller by mamas and papas so not suitable until 6mths :dohh: I have had a graco which fell apart, a mothercares own branded buggy which had numerous probs with brake and wheels falling off and a few light weight strollers which were pants also! I would be tempted to go for a maclaren stroller suitable from birth this time but DH wants us to get a travel system :shrug: not really sure why but he does :trouble:

Madly,when I was havin shay I got a hauck 3 wheeler,bought it from an ebay shop in england.It fabulous,and for walking it just glides,even on my bockety counbtry roads out near where I live.
It was over 4 yrs ago when I bought it and its still going strong!I think the shop was online4baby,you could have a wee browse,only problem is you can't testdrive 1st.
I actually went for it for vanity reasons,its a gorgeous looking buggy!!

I had to get a double buggy when oran came along coz shay had just turned 2,I just got a tandem 1 from mothercares own brand and just went for the 1 that folded up most compact for the carboot,its not great for walking though as wheels are bit wobbly,but invaluable in shopping centres and stuff!
I also have a really cheap stroller that folds tiny and fits in the car back window and I use it when I'm doing a big shop and need the whole boot for shopping!!
So I'm getting nothing new this time:cry::cry:
We have everything imaginable.All I can do now is wait to find out the sex so I can at least buy a few clothes for lo!!

Enjoy yourself tonight madcat,and enjoy x factor madly!

Thank you vbaby hon :hugs: I will have a look :) I have seen online4baby on ebay and they do sell great buggy packages on the cheap too :thumbup: I think I need something with good wheels but not too heavy iykwim....I was eyeing up the hauuck condor but the only colour I like is very girly :dohh:

Well keep your eye on it and wait to see if you're havin a boy or girl!!

Yeh online4baby is great value,at the time my buggy was rrp £470 and I think I got it for £270 or so.I recently got my sister a swing for her new baby on it,and even with p+p to Ireland,was still way cheaper!

Thank you vbaby....I will def :thumbup:

I have been eyeing this up :dohh:

https://www.mothercare.com/Jane-Sol...oding=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=co

a bit costly though even on offer but having said that MIL is buying our buggy for us and if we go over whatever her budget is (not sure yet what hers is cause we havent asked!) we are going to pay additional if there is any iykwim....I feel a tad difficult about saying `well the buggy I want is 300.00/400.00` or whatever cause I dont want her to feel oblidged to pay it iykwim but nor do I want to get something cheap which isnt nessecary good/right for us just to be polite....am such a ninny when it comes to these sorts of things :wacko:

Well I'm paying for my productive day with a migraine. :( I even went to bed this afternoon to rest my broken pelvis hoping to varnish more tonight but since then my head's started to explode. Very unimpressed.

Enjoy your meal and expanding trousers madcat!

Madly I've got to recommend Britax. They've not been doing prams too long so not many people think of them. Our travel system has so far lasted two years with daily dog walking down rocky dishevelled paths with not a single fault. DH broke the cover of the parent tray last week but Britax can't be held responsible for that! Lol They don't make this model anymore for it's been so good I doubt they would be improving them to be crap! The front suspension has been caked in mud for all of these two years as we are lazy and don't clean the pram ever but it doesn't seem to have hindered the performance at all. All the new models are prettier too and with a bigger range of colours.

We ordered our Oyster earlier, its a private little shop so they do the Jane prams and Britax all look good, you can also get carrycots/ approved layflat car seats that attach.

On the SPD mt Right hip is agony teaches me to drive another 2 hours to buy Mat jeans I could have got at home. It's a real bony pain so not sure if its SPD as I have loose joints/double jointed so it could be anything but is damn uncomfortable.

Has anyone elses appetite disappered

Yes Molly and my appetite still isn't back. Maybe one day I'll enjoy food...

I got terrible hip problems last time too Molly. My suspicion was that everything in that area is basically pelvic related. The hormones acting on the pelvis act everywhere so then can be all sorts of miscellaneous joint pains elsewhere in the body too.

Well I had some seriously odd and vivid dreams last night. The combination of pregnancy and migraine was a bit overpowering! But nonetheless I feel quite rested this morning so the varnishing beckons.

My expanding trousers were very comfortable:thumbup:

Hell fire,we :sex: for the 1st time in over four months, it was like experiencing my 1st time all over again, theres noway im going to be able to push a baby out of there!!

Peanut, my appitite still isnt back either, i eat for the sake of it,the only foods i enjoy are those that are bad for me and i dont actually experience true hunger either, i just feel when my stomach is empty and growling at me!

I've been able to eat! Peanut butter and jam on toast! TWO slices! :happydance: Who would have thought I would be so excited about eating! :haha:

lol well done ozzie. i had to leave part of beautiful maccaroni last night wasvery upset.

oh dear my usual portion of spaghettie on toast appears to be to much no waunder im not gainin weight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->