Mother of all conception months Graduates

Loopy do you see a nub on your pic??I'm really bad at working out scans and nubs,but is there a forked thing sticking outta your lo's area???Isn't a forked nub typical of a girl?
Or maybe its just a leg or something,I really am bad at these things,it just seemed to jump out at me!!

I am certainly no expert, but based on what I have read and my scanning of my poor LOs bits am thinking girl! Glad you agree yippee!! Would be the icing on the cake with a big fat cherry on top x

My news on call for two twelve hour shifts this weekend. 7 1/2 hours to go :growlmad: Cant complain about level of work as not been tooooo bad but trapped in here for 12 hours at a time is torture. Supposed its worse for the patients though so shouldnt complain.

Loss of appetite I wish ! I AM RAVENOUS. So far had cereal, full cooked breakfast and an individual apple and blueberry pie (just discovered canteen do full breakfast for £1.50. Bad news for my every increasing ass. Raging appetite starting to show results hmmmm. tried weighing myself and hoped my boots weigh at leave half a stone.....didnt want to take them off in case someone caught me sneaking around the ward clinic room :haha:

Next scan 7/1/11 :growlmad:

lol loopy our clinic ones are about 4lb off so no way i'm using them.

sad bit of spaghettie on toast is looking at me

I'm so proud that I'm able to keep it down! No sickness! This baby will def be a peanut butter child :D :haha: Just like her grandpa and Mom!

Hi girls :flower:

Hope all are having a good weekend. Loopy did you get your appointment out in the post for your scan?

Hey Ladies :hugs:

How are we all?

My sickness has eased :) but my heartburn/acid reflux has gotten worse :dohh: I have just stocked up on more Rennie`s :lol: My IBS is also playing up on and off something chronic :( but hey no more sticking my head down the loo......and scary not been sick anymore makes me feel less preggo :wacko:

DH is away now until tuesday and I am missing him like crazy already :dohh: so just me and my little man until then! We went food shopping earlier and I bought some mince pies yum yum :lol: and we have eaten so now am putting my feet up before I tackle the washing up!

What have you ladies been up to?

Hi girls :flower:

Hope all are having a good weekend. Loopy did you get your appointment out in the post for your scan?

yes Gilz got in post last week. Havent worked out how many weeks will be .... oh yes just looked will be 19+6 so nearly bang on 20 weeks.

having salad now hoping it will cancel out my big fry-up this am. God it was gorgeous....how said mince pies!!! Yay want some.....oh this has to stop otherwise will be HUGE:wacko:

got myself some tesco's own calpol in orange nasty stuff buti reckon a table spoon will be the right measure.
hope everyone else is good. madly first nights the worsejustbepleased ur not watching him get drunk

Thank you molly :hugs:

I hate being away from him and he really didnt want to go me being preggo and all too but its a work thing and he really should be there....am such a ninny :dohh: Oliver cried when he left which was really awful cause DH looked like he was going to cry too as he walked down the pathway :( Oliver is `daddy` until daddy gets back apparently and this deems him to be allowed to sleep on daddys side of the bed :lol: gotta laugh at the little cheeky monkey :rofl: I think we may just go to bed early and watch the xfactor in bed :) He has school tomorrow and I am doing the school run so early start for us both! I just want these two days to be over :dohh:

:hugs: I hate every other weekend Madly....OH works two double shifts :-( I don't like being alone either :hugs:

:grr:Trapped wind!

had it all day, feel like my stomach is going to explode!

ohhhh madcat you need a good fart, try those raisins get it going lol or a curry all ways shifts it here some tiimes to much and windows have to be opened

ohhhh madcat you need a good fart, try those raisins get it going lol or a curry all ways shifts it here some tiimes to much and windows have to be opened

You said it!, id pay good money to have a good fart at the moment!:muaha:
it all started going tits up after the meal out yesterday evening.

My IBS is chronic....and trapped wind is the worst thing ever madcat :hugs:

oh do you suffer it too?, gives terrible gut ache doesnt it. lifes real cruelties.:cry:

Gah, why don't i get these things lol. Oh yeah i get old lady hip instead where is the love out there. Def try the raisins

:hugs: madly.

Madcat some tips - more tricky when preg but low on your back and bring a knee up to your chin as far as it'll go. Hold it a few mins. Swap legs and do the same. Another in to kneel sitting on your heels. Slowly sit up so you're bum is straight, slowly lower back on to your heels, repeat a few times.

I've varnished our banister and skirting in the loft today. About 5 or 6 hours doing the first coat that's very nearly done now. I'm pretty broken now though!

:hugs: madly.

Madcat some tips - more tricky when prey but low on your back and bring a knee up to your chin as far as it'll go. Hold it a few mins. Swap legs and do the same. Another in to kneel sitting on your heels. Slowly sit up so you're bum is straight, slowly lower back on to your heels, repeat a few times.

I've varnished our banister and skirting in the loft today. About 5 or 6 hours doing the first coat that's very nearly done now. I'm pretty broken now though!

will give it a try, thanks doc!:thumbup:

You could google Ayurvedic medicine and trapped wind! Lol I picked up a book in a charity shop about it yonks ago and there were these and a few other exercises that are really good. I have dodgy digestion from a wonky gallbladder. They really get the bowel moving, whatever it is that needs to come out! I've used them when I've an upset tummy too to bypass that awful tummy groaning stage before being I'll in earnest. :blush: There are ways of sitting on the toilet too that can help. :rofl: The things we talk about on here! If they ever made it to fb... :rofl:

the toilet positions sound interesting peanut, youre a mind of information!!!!.

Morning All

Love crispy morning it is out there!.
feeling good so far.

going to visit the hospital mid week this week and try and squeeze a darn date out of them for my scan, DH needs to book the time off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->