• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mother of all conception months Graduates

i manage to eat half a crisp sandwich midday today:happydance:
and i also managed to eat yesterdays dessert which i couldnt face, cheesecake!, along with a glass of lemonade(im giving the lemonade a go).

Im starting to get a bit of an acidy heartburn after eating though!

And a few little ligament twinges(even when im not doing anything),im wondering if im getting this worse than others being as its my 1st and nothing has had to stretch before!?

I found this too vbaby3 sort of diahorra in the beginning but not iykwim but now struggling once every 3-4 days and not very much!

I did manage earlier (sorry tmi!) but I just know I wont again until end of week :lol:

Is there anything we can take :shrug: not sure I can eat linseed!

Linseeds are actually ok if you put them in a bowl of cereal.they soften in the milk so you don't really notice they're in it!Prune juice is the other thing,i'm not too fond of that at all.
I'm drinking loads of water and eating loads of fruit,so everything i'm supposed to be doing.I'm just hoping it'll pass in a few wks,I think I only had it at the beginning of my other pregnancies,so hopin this is the same.
Ask your doc if it gets reallly bad,i think there are some mild laxatives you can take when preg:winkwink:

i just did a silly thing!. i went onto 1st tri forum and read all these awful posts, now im worried over every ache and pain!, stupid woman i am!!!. i am particually achy today.

Lots of wholegrains, fruit and veg and enough water, all good for loosening things up. Madcat, drinking acid things can help stop you overproducing acid but it might just be a bit of reflux from everything softening up.

I had to go get Byron a bit ago as his temp was up at nursery. Seems ok now though. Think I'll see if we can both have a nap. So tired...zzzzz

Lots of wholegrains, fruit and veg and enough water, all good for loosening things up. Madcat, drinking acid things can help stop you overproducing acid but it might just be a bit of reflux from everything softening up.

I had to go get Byron a bit ago as his temp was up at nursery. Seems ok now though. Think I'll see if we can both have a nap. So tired...zzzzz

thanks for the tip:thumbup:

How are you now?, no more spotting i hope?x

Yeah I think it wasn't actually spotting. The usual hungry sickness despite eating a big tea not long ago. So sick of food already.

Had to get the boy early from nursery with high temp. It'd already gone down by the time I checked but he's been asleep since 5 with no tea. What sort of a night are we in for?!

Evening Ladies :wave:

One word for you all.....................:sick:ness boy am I making up for not having any with DS :( I have had it all day really but this eve is by far the worst and its that kinda swirling tummy back of throat I think I am going to be sick feeling......ugh!

Hey Ladies I think I have a cure for the :sick: ness.....lemonade only warmed up :thumbup: in a glass warm in the microwave for 90secs and it works a treat it has even got rid of that swirling `am guna throw up` feeling in the pit of my stomach which I have had for two days now :) I just sipped it like you would a hot drink and :wohoo: I feel tons better already! I have felt so down all day b/c everytime I have done anything at all the :sick: ness has left me feeling worse still but I feel so much better now :)

intresting Madly well i'm here. I have had my vitamin this month has been that laid back i ddnt even have them. Digi has workedso now all i ave to do is make it through a 14 hour day at work great!

:wohoo:

Welcome Molly :kiss:

Peanut hon....DH wont think your bonkers if you are no longer complaining about :sick: ness now will he :dohh: I cant explain how well I feel right now compared to the last few days :)

Awww hi girls :D feels great to be on this, lovely idea!!!!!
so happy we all got our bfps... a little nervous due to loss last month, but tryin to be positive :) xxxx

xlivix I am with you on this one :thumbup: we had a m/c in July and got our sticky :bfp: August the following cycle.....taking things day by day and milestone by milestone!

eww oh wants me to go bed how can i sleep my first night being pg?

Welcome newbies! Yay! Give me your edds and I'll update the front.

Awww congrats madly!!!!!
i can see your 8 weeks!!! yep thats all we can do is take it day by day!! sounding good and its a comfort to know that there is someone else out there whos in the same boat... makes me feel a bit more positive if that makes sence xxxx

Not sure on the edd just yet, but once i know i will let ya know :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->