Mother of all conception months Graduates

:hugs: vbaby. I reckon the reason it's monitored in the states is the same reason EVERYTHING is monitored which is that the whole system is so massively over-medicalised because people are paying to be medically treated during pregnancy.

Ozzie - tell you OH that I ask mine to make sure my toast is a certain bread, that it's not undertoasted but not burnt, that the butter is right to the edges or I can't eat the crusts, that it's hot and all the butter is melted, that the yeastex is evenly distributed and that it is thinly sliced. Currently I want crispbreads. Nearly had some yesterday except Morrisons lie and call their ryvita rip-offs crispbreads. :growlmad: My waffles need to be crunchy but not burnt. My chips must also be exactly right in the middle. I can't take sloppy or undercooked food but can't bear anything burnt or smelling of burn. My friend eggs have to be cooked through but with no crispy white. It's bloody hard to know what we feel capable of eating before seeing it in front of us and it's even harder for the food to be got right! Your OH has ot lump it, it's his job. In return you're growing a baby for him. He wouldn't swap if he could I'll bet!

Sorry you are still not feeling good Molly.

Vbaby my smears after the lletz were clear although I was due one just before I got my :bfp: but they've said they'll wait till after the baby arrives.

It's weird my bleeding turned out not to be to do with my cervix either.

That's what I told him....I said do you want to grow a baby for 9 months? And he says don't throw that at me! :grr:

Yeh peanut thats what I reckon too,its all about the money in america.
Gilz,glad you've clear smears since,hope I have too.x
Sorry you're feeling crappy too molly.x
Jeez peanut you're a picky eater!!!

:hugs: vbaby. I reckon the reason it's monitored in the states is the same reason EVERYTHING is monitored which is that the whole system is so massively over-medicalised because people are paying to be medically treated during pregnancy.

Ozzie - tell you OH that I ask mine to make sure my toast is a certain bread, that it's not undertoasted but not burnt, that the butter is right to the edges or I can't eat the crusts, that it's hot and all the butter is melted, that the yeastex is evenly distributed and that it is thinly sliced. Currently I want crispbreads. Nearly had some yesterday except Morrisons lie and call their ryvita rip-offs crispbreads. :growlmad: My waffles need to be crunchy but not burnt. My chips must also be exactly right in the middle. I can't take sloppy or undercooked food but can't bear anything burnt or smelling of burn. My friend eggs have to be cooked through but with no crispy white. It's bloody hard to know what we feel capable of eating before seeing it in front of us and it's even harder for the food to be got right! Your OH has ot lump it, it's his job. In return you're growing a baby for him. He wouldn't swap if he could I'll bet!

you sound just like me, i need my toast done but not burnt or underdone, i need my butter spread right to the edges (DH calls it ploughing to the edge of the field), im not keen on crusts!

I have to admit I'm really not a particularly fussy eater. I do the cooking in our house mostly cos OH is away all the time but even when he's home I cook.

But I know for a fact he wouldn't moan at me if I asked him for specific stuff to eat. He understands that I'm doing the hard work part by actually growing the jellybean :haha:

Hey Ladies :wave:

Happy X weeks to those ladies graduating to the next fruit/veg today......tomorrow I graduate to ? it better be more in proportion to the 15cm onion I am this week :rofl:

I had a great ob gynae appointment today and feel better than ever although I am still walking like I have a watermelon between my thighs because of that damn nasty UTI :rofl: I was so happy to learn that if my next GTT at 26wks shows gestational diabetes I wont nessecary have to have a c-sec and that they may simply induce me at 38wks to avoid baby Charlie becoming a baby elephant he he he! I was so worried because I was told I wouldnt be able to naturally deliver a bigger baby than Olivers 10lb 5oz and was panicking incase Charlie turns out to be bigger :dohh: apparently been induced goes in my favour cause I have already had a spontaneous vaginal delivery and a high percent of mums who are induced in subsequent pregnancies have a very normal delivery :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

So sorry Molly and ozzie that you are both feeling crap :( I can relate :wacko:

Sending my love and lots of sticky :dust: mamadonna :hugs:

Ladies I detest burnt food right now too :( I made jacket potatoes for tea last night with beans and mini sausages :) however cause the bottom of two of the potatoes were burnt it left a funny taste in my mouth even though I didnt eat that part and I was sat here wondering how quickly I could move the washing up bowl out of the sink if I needed to throw up :rofl: needless to say I dont think baby Charlie is impressed with some of the things I eat these days :shrug: even jacket spuds...I felt :sick: for about 30mins before I felt well enough to move off the sofa :wacko:

I almost forgot baby Charlie is seriously on the move and if I am sat quietly like I was last night I can now actually see my belly move as he moves and kicks....its a bit like a wobbling jelly :rofl:

Aw Madly that's great about your appointment going well and also Charlie making your belly move.

Madly!!, i think youre a sweet potato next, its a minging looking one too!:haha:

Madly,thats great news,so happy for you.Would be great if you could avoid a section.
I would hate to have to have a section too,especially after doing it the good oul fashioned way twice before!!

So jealous of all the movement yous are feeling:cry:I haven't felt my lo yesterday or today,and its bugging the hell out of me!stupid place for a placenta to stick itself!!:cry:

i gave in today, cant stand a freezing bed anymore. Ventured into the loft looking for my electric blanket, knew it would be in one of our removal boxes.
:happydance:found it!, clean bed and cosy warm tonight!!

btw, wheres my baby ticker?? :-(

You'll be nice and toastie tonight Madcat!! An electric blanket is one thing I'll never need. I'm always roasting in bed to the point where my OH will cuddle me for 5 mins and then moan that I'm making him too warm :haha:

Was just looking back through the notes from all my scans and noticed my 12 week one says I have an anterior placenta so the same as you vbaby. Suppose with that in mind it could be a good few weeks before I feel the jellybean properly :cry: I'm so impatient!

Howdy, head still hurts but besides that I have seen the endocrenologist bloody man was on speed I think he said see you in 2 months everything looks good lol
Then saw the ob ladies student she was nice but look petrified, blood pressure was 100/60 apprently like to know what the call low? then saw the ob the woman was full of bounce she doesn't want me to gain weight then weighed be using different one to mine plus i was fully clothes that usuall adds about 2kg so was happy with that. Gtt test has been ordered as soon as possible. pee looks good other wise i have been prodded and poked and all seems well thought I was gnna cry being there all alone but the student saved the day.

Now i'v got to see the nurse at my new doctors practice for all the same tests lol and need to get hold of the midwife andarrange my appointment next week. Madly how long were u at the hospital for your Gtt? anyone else whoes had them? it was suggested I have it at home but no one can get blood from me

Madcat,was just thinking of our electric blanket,must get it down too,coz it is bloody freezing!
Gilz,although I have the anterior placenta I still felt this lo from early on,but at 19wks now,its still no stronger than it was at wk 12!and no more frequent:cry:
My boys had me battered and bruised by 19wks so its very strange for me,and very unreassuring!!
Did you say you got a doppler?at least that will give you peace of mind.I'm a bit raging I never bought 1!!

Any ladies who need new maternity clothes,I was just on the new look website and they've loadsa stuff reduced.They have loads of reduced smart trousers for those who need to look presentable for work.
Gonna treat myself to a pair of skinny jeans i think!

Madcat,was just thinking of our electric blanket,must get it down too,coz it is bloody freezing!
Gilz,although I have the anterior placenta I still felt this lo from early on,but at 19wks now,its still no stronger than it was at wk 12!and no more frequent:cry:
My boys had me battered and bruised by 19wks so its very strange for me,and very unreassuring!!
Did you say you got a doppler?at least that will give you peace of mind.I'm a bit raging I never bought 1!!

Any ladies who need new maternity clothes,I was just on the new look website and they've loadsa stuff reduced.They have loads of reduced smart trousers for those who need to look presentable for work.
Gonna treat myself to a pair of skinny jeans i think!

ooo, any overbump jeans?

I think they had both,have a wee look.I prefer under so gonna order a pair.They've nice lil black dresses too if anyone has occasions or xmas parties coming up,reasonably priced.Unfortunately I have nothing exciting coming up so will just get a pair of jeans and a top for my xmas outfit!
Ho ho ho!!!

ah ok, willt ake a peak thanks!. i dont like anything under the bump, feels very uncomfy for me!

Thanks vbaby that's made me feel a bit better hopefully jellybean will start jiggling about soon.

Molly I wouldn't worry about the blood pressure if they aren't. I've got naturally low blood pressure 100/60 would be a excellent reading for me. Mine today was 95/50

lol GTT at the hospital it would seem greattttt. more bloods tomorrow. What am I a bloody pin cushion lol?
?

Thank you so much Ladies for all your support :hugs: I finally feel like I can begin to enjoy my pregnancy now and feel so happy since my appointment this morning :cloud9: I feel better today re the UTI issue too and am going to return to work on Monday with the mantra `no-one will spoil this for me!`

Molly hon re the GTT...I wont lie its not pleasant at all and lucky me I get to repeat at 26wks :dohh: I arrived at 8.30am having fasted from bedtime the night before only drinking a tad of water upon waking in the morning. They took my bloods and then gave me the `stuff` to drink :( It was recommended I downed the drink in one however cause baby Charlie takes an instant dislike to sweet stuff (and it is very sweet!) I didnt want to puke everywhere so I sipped it :dohh: took about 4 gulps the cup is the size of one of those plastic things dispensed from coffee machines iykwim however next time I will be downing it :sick: or not :thumbup: Its not nasty tasting just very sweet and gloopy like cough syrup only thicker! Then I had to sit in the waiting area for two very long and very boring hours :( thankfully I bought a baby mag on the way up from the hospital shop and had my book with me :) Then I went back for the second blood test so I would prob say 2.5-3hrs in total :wacko: I would recommend taking a `snack` for after the second blood test as by then you havent eaten for hours and also the earlier you get the first blood done the earlier the second and the earlier you can eat iykwim.....I dont want to scare you but I was terribly sick afterwards so be prepared for this as when I have mentioned to health care ie MW, Dr it seems to be the norm :sad1: I have told DH at 26wks am not bothered about him been there for the whole time except I would like him to collect me and take me home which means him leaving work for a short while but I walked when I had it a few weeks ago and I just dont know how I managed it :nope: Just think of it has something that has to be endured for LO, thats what I will be doing!

vbaby and gilz I dont know why Charlie is so active :shrug: Oliver certainly wasnt and the MW told me today she thinks my placenta is also anterior as she can hear this forefront when she was poking the doppler about on my stomach (quite hard might I add :( no wonder Charlie booted it!) Its very odd cause with Oliver he hardly moved :wacko: and I would have never hit the 10kicks a day with him the only way I knew he was ok was because he had hiccups several times a day :dohh: and he was back to back and head down all preggo. Baby Charlie is apparently just to the right of my belly button....but I must say ladies that I had the hired doppler which is very like the one MW uses and I hardly heard Charlie moving when listening only his h/b however with the Summer doppler which arrived yesterday :) Charlie is boot boot boot and moving loads although I have yet to locate his h/b....I think that sometimes babe is moving a lot more than we realise :shrug: I am also unsure why I am feeling so much cause with my spare tyres I would have thought I would have been further on before I felt anything cause of the layers of fat iykwim :lol: Its really bizare!

EDIT UNLESS RE THE KICKING MY DATING SCAN WAS WRONG AND I AM NEARLY 20WKS....I SUPPOSE THAT COULD WORK :shrug: BUT THEN VBABY YOUR 19WKS SO :shrug: CONFUSED.COM OVER HERE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->