Mother of all conception months Graduates

hey madly- i dont find locating the HB as easy as i used to be, it seems it can be anywhere now, and if i do find it&then move on, i cant find it again for the love of money!

Thanks madcat :hugs:

Took Nurse ages at antenatal today to find it too :dohh: she was pressing really hard :( dont think Charlie was impressed he kept booting the doppler he he he! I would never worry if I couldnt find it myself as long as I was feeling movements and he never keeps still so if I wasnt feeling him then thats when I would seek help :thumbup:

I think we have a new Graduate Ladies :)

Jeez peanut you're a picky eater!!!

Comes with the sickness. I don't make the rules! Believe me I would so much rather be able to sit down and eat a lovely meal without 99% of everything turning me off and other 1% only edible if done a certain way.

Madly, jackets are about the ONLY thing I can routinely stomach. I love a crispy skin but now it's possible for them to be too crispy.

My baby is a jiggler squiggler now too. After a day or two of wondering about not much movement I've now had a couple of days of loads of movement. Everytime I sit down and all over so must me shuffling round loads. DH felt for the first time last night. :cloud9:

Hope you're feeling better Molly. I had loads of awful migraines at the start, it's a killer not being able to take ibuprofen.

So pleased things are looking up for your birth Madly. I totally understand how you feel!

A new grad? *runs off to check TTC thread*

Thanks madcat :hugs:

Took Nurse ages at antenatal today to find it too :dohh: she was pressing really hard :( dont think Charlie was impressed he kept booting the doppler he he he! I would never worry if I couldnt find it myself as long as I was feeling movements and he never keeps still so if I wasnt feeling him then thats when I would seek help :thumbup:

I think we have a new Graduate Ladies :)

Ooooo Whos the newbie?????:shrug:

y'know, im hoping when i go for the NHS scan that she doesnt press as hard as last time!!, the private sonographer is very gentle in comparison!, but now my tummy has filled out more, is a bit harder it also feels more delicate, so im hoping she goes easy!

Oh I know what you mean Madcat when I had my scan on Sunday I thought she was going to squash the baby she pressed so hard :haha:

I just had a bowl of mint choc chip ice cream it was soooo yummy!

steak, baked potato and green beans yummy
Yay newbie on the way

Oh I know what you mean Madcat when I had my scan on Sunday I thought she was going to squash the baby she pressed so hard :haha:

I just had a bowl of mint choc chip ice cream it was soooo yummy!

its worrying when they press so hard!!.

LOL was the icecream before the scan??:haha: (only joking, i could murder some choc icecream right now).

Ooo we pick up our 1st nursery item on saturday, the rocking chair:happydance:

I found this quite interesting, it was on 2nd tri,someone said they couldnt work out where the baby might be lying inside her...

https://msichicago.org/whats-here/e...our-beginning/make-room-for-baby/interactive/

Thank Peanut hon :hugs: I feel more incontrol now which is something I wasnt with Oliver :( I now know there are other options than c-sec and the nightmare I endured with Oliver and NO ONE will tell me otherwise...I cant change things with Oliver but I can do my damn hardest to remain in control this time (with DHs support!) and have labour/delivery pretty much the way I want it :)

Yes Ladies the Nurse was pressing the doppler into my stomach SO HARD I was gripping the side of the bed :( I hope at 20wks they dont do the same I may pee myself :lol:

Brilliant mad cat that was really good to see it in proportion

Aww madly.
I'm doing the lucozade apparently only 1 set of bloods is needed. Will try a little bit before hand as i dnt think I like it at all

Only me that cant eat jacket potatos then :( I had chilli and chips for tea and I think Charlie approved :rofl:

Aww madly.
I'm doing the lucozade apparently only 1 set of bloods is needed. Will try a little bit before hand as i dnt think I like it at all

mmmmmmmmmm they take one blood test before and one after to compare how the polycal has been absorbed/worked ie if your breaking down sugars correctly or not normally!

thewse children are sooo picky aren't they Abby doesn't like vinegar

Woman said only one so not sure on that will be prepared for 2 i have to be there at 9.30. if they say 2 i am asking for a canular as my veins are sooo rubbish

I can't see whatever it is on my iPhone will need to remember to have a look tomorrow morning at work.

It's ironic isn't it Madly, for a scan they say fill your bladder and then wonder while you spend the whole time gripping the bed and clenching your teeth. My naive OH asked me at our 12 wk scan why I looked upset, I said I'm not upset just trying not to pee my pants :rofl:

Do you need a full bladder for the 20 wk scan? I thought anything after 12 wks you didn't but they made me drink loads before my scan in Sunday and I was 14+3.

Yeah best bet hon....I will be having two taken again at 26wks cause they compare your before and after bloods iykwim :shrug: I ended up with a bruise on no each arm no doubt I will again :(

I know Charlie made me feel terribly sick last night after the jackets and bean...I didnt even eat it all....I couldnt move off sofa for 30mins for fear of throwing up and even considered how long it would take me to make it to the sink if I did :lol: wouldnt change it for the world though :)

mmmmmmmm not sure gilz hon although I dont much like the thought of a full bladder and hard pressing at my next scan :dohh: I might def pee my pants :rofl:

lol didn't need a full bladder at any of my scans.
I'm having 2 Madly so your not on your own not looking forward to it at all. no idea whatwork willl say as it's in the morning and i'm on the late shift. Yes I can't come in the Ob insisteded I have this test that made me hurl repeatedly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->