Mother of all conception months Graduates

Aw molly I hope your test isn't too bad.

Well my OH just got off the phone, he thinks he'll really struggle to get the time off for our 20wk scan cos it's the same week we're back at work after the Christmas holidays. So he's said we can book a private scan for before Christmas!! I'll now get to find out what the jellybean is on the 23rd :happydance:

Now for the off topic but it's bugging me, there is a Thom Yorke song in the film New Moon. I really like it, it's a weird little song totally my taste.... but you can only buy it as part of the New Moon soundtrack! I don't want the rest of the rubbish i just want that song.

mmmmmmmmmmmm Molly I have booked mine on my day off again for this reason :dohh: I know I can have time off work for it but I dont much think I will want to go back to work to cook once I have had it and since I work 7am to 2pm it wouldnt really work too well....I would have to leave work almost as soon as I got there to battle peak time traffic back across leeds to make my 8.30am appointment and then would probably make it to work for about 1pm so 1hr before I finish work :dohh: I have already had so much sick leave too I would feel guilty taking a full day off for an antenatal appointment although I know its perfectly acceptable it just makes me feel better knowing I can go home to bed if needs be :lol:

Gilz hon that is great news :) so you will be joining us in knowing wether you are team :blue: or :pink: in time for Christmas :wohoo:

eugh work grrrr. OH has just asked to be at MW appointment on wednesday, he's worried about the time i have off to. It would be 2 shifts in a row as i have doc and mw on the wednesday at 4.30 & 5 1.30 - 9 shift well done Jo!!!

Try I tunes Gilz, ohhh put vampire diaries on for a 1 off and there is a charectre that looks like Alice from twilight weird.

I know I'm so excited. I'll be 19 wks on the 23rd so basically 4 weeks today I'll know what our little bean is.

It's strange cos I was the one who didn't want to find out what the jellybean is but now I'm really looking forward to knowing. You guys will be the only other people to know tho we're not telling anyone else in the real world.

I've tried iTunes and amazon Molly you can only get it as part of the whole album it's so frustrating!

hmm who was the artist and song? if it's out there i usually find it

The artist is Thom Yorke and the song is called Hearing Damage. If you manage to find it you are a star :happydance:

Gilz try this Hearing Damage very dark if its fromnew moon I guess this is Bella thinking. Good though I should listen to the music in the film

Hey girls :wohoo:

I am so pleased for you Gilz hon :) Its great and what a lovely Christmas present to know wether you are having a bundle of :pink: or :blue:

Baby Charlie is `swimming` again..... that chilli and chips I had for my tea must have made him extra happy cause I was sat here lurking on the laptop and my waistband was sort of sat over my bellybutton midriff I suppose and I sudden got this boot boot boot like `move your waist band mummy its cramping my style` :rofl: So I switched it and he has been moving and wriggling like anything :dohh: he has moved up right into my stomach area about one inch to the right side of my belly button :lol: I think we may have our hands full when this little one is born!

OH i still feel my movements quite low down, i could probably count on one hand the number of times ive felt in in my belly area!.(hope thats normal).

I think i got a sore throat coming:growlmad:, & DH thinks he's got one too:growlmad:

I am still feeling them low down too madcat :wacko: I guess baby Charlie is `swimming` and moving about a whole heap :thumbup: Hes never in the same place these days but he sure likes to kick me :dohh: i reckon he may be using the placenta as his hammock :lol: its below him at the minute and I said to DH maybe hes swinging on it back and forth which is why I get so much movement :rofl: maybe its how he rocks himself to sleep whilst I am sat still :dohh:

I hope your not getting a nasty dose hon :(

noooo no colds allowed, think risking a nice hot bath was a bad idea ended up on the looo. way to hot

Molly thanks so much for the link can't listen on my phone but I'll check it out on the laptop. The song if from the part of the film where she goes cliff jumping.

Madcat hon hope you don't have germs headed your way :hugs:

I'm not going to work again today still feel rubbish. I couldn't get comfy all night not matter which way I lay I felt sick. Don't quite no what the jellybean was squishing for that to happen but it's not fun.

Morning all. I've taken today off so DH and I can get lots done organising the loft, tidying the house and preparing for the party on Sunday.

It's just so cold today!

Morning Ladies :wave:

Funny Gilz hon I had a bad nights sleep too and couldnt get rested :( Charlie wasnt happy with whichever way I tried to sleep :dohh: I am normally someone who finds sleeping on her tummy the most comfortable and I cant do this anymore in the last few days :wacko: is like laying on a football and I think Charlie got settled on my right side cause its rock hard :( The little monkey!

Well no snow here :nope: but its damn cold brrrrrrrr! DH has taken Oliver to school and my sis is bringing my niece around for a few hours.....my Mums work schedule is behind with my Dad being in hospital so I am minding my niece today so they can catch up :thumbup: I feel better knowing at last am well enough to help now even if it is just minding the baby :) Am not planning on going out until its time to do the school run so I hope Princess behaves herself or we may have to go for a walk! Being a female she is very demanding :lol: I have missed her though since I have been unwell I have been avoiding seeing everyone :wacko: for fear of passing my germs on!

Quiet weekend and then back to work on Monday :winkwink:

PS HAPPY 18 WEEKS TO ME AND CHARLIE :wohoo: We are a very icky sweet potato least its better than apparently a 15cm onion :rofl:

Congrats Madly on the 18wks, i have to admit the sweet potato is icky though.

Happy day off Peanut, are you excited about the party tomorrow?

And Molly you are a superstar that's the exactly right song, so happy :happydance:

Oh and just booked our scan for the 23rd at 12:30 so only 27 days til we see the jellybean again :wohoo::wohoo:

Happy 18 weeks madly!:happydance:
Morning All

I had the best sleep last night, not even getting up for a wee, and a nice warm bed to get into now i have my lecky blanket.

Anyway, woke up all sleepy to find we have had our 1st snow fall, granted not alot, but still looks nice:flower:

Aww i love snow Madcat it's so pretty. I have to admit though i'd rather we didn't get any this year. We had soooo much last year i couldn't go anywhere in my car cos it's rear wheel drive it just goes sideways. Plus it's worse this year as my OH has the jeep down where he's working so he couldn't even come and rescue me if i got stuck.

Happy sweet potato Madly!

Party is on Sunday Gilz but DH is working tomorrow so we're trying to get lots done today. I am quite excited. We have party bags and animal trumpets and balloon sticks. Going to be lots of fun!

ah yes, last year i came back from college early, just got in my own drive way,and hour later every ones elses cars were sliding down the hill.

I found that to be quite an icy snow last year, i was slipping and slidding everywhere, seemed very compact. If its like that this/next year then i will have to be careful, but at least i dont HAVE to go out. We girls are having to be careful now arent we?

Madcat my brother lives up a huge steep hill in Caergwrly (possibly spelt wrong, I forget!) and it was never gritted last year, they had a nightmare time of it. Maybe it's a N Wales thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->