Mother of all conception months Graduates

im anxious to know everything is still ok in there when they do all the checks, but im also hoping i dont feel let down if the baby is in the wrong position- as i really really do want to know what the sex is!!!.

10 days still feels like a mile off though!!:growlmad:

grrrr. workk!!!!!
My brain is soooo not upto it.

Just made steak roast vegand chips for matt and sweet potato for me. Jeez am I full.

Next challenge Gilz?????

When it comes to snow I checked with occupational health I don't have to go in, I have awful balance as it is and need to drive on apotentially dangerous road so They said stay home stay safe.

Grrr want a doppler now

Ohnext scan is december 31st will ask ifit can be any earlier?????

I started getting nervous coming up to my scan too,was worrying something might be wrong.But then when she couldn't tell the sex,I was so relieved everything was ok,I didn't really mind about the gender thing.
UNTIL I GOT HOME!!!!!!
Then I realized it'd be weeks and weeks before I found out,so I was gutted!
Hope all your babies behave!
At least at my 4d if baby is hiding the goods they'll send me off for a wander and try again in a bit,and if baby still won't oblige they'll reschedule it for following wk.

thats so cool about your 4 weeks damn scan reception won't let me have scan before 20 weeks so might have to talk midwife wah

Hey :flower:

Well sorry ive not been on - ive missed sooo much but ive been so busy at work and at home and ive not even started my christmas shopping yet :wacko:

I'm even working this weekend managed to get myself a job working at the good food show at the NEC so couldnt turn it down the pay is just under £200 :thumbup: but im sure i'll be knackered doing 9 days straight between my full time job and that but hey im off from tuesday next week so can relax and catch up then!!

so how is everyone then have you all got your 20 week scan dates?! I still havent had mine probably wont find out til 2 weeks before :growlmad: Have got my MW app next wed - bloody booked it for 9.30am thinking i'd need to get to work and im only bloody off :dohh:

well gona try and have a catch up and read back through the million pages ive missed :haha:

hey bids-your ticker is knocking on!!!

Woohooo!!, i just won another pair of Mat Jeans, unworn with tags still on!, beat the last person by 45p, £10.50. :)
i'll be able to wash this pair when i recieve those lol!

Hey Bids :flower: long time no see!! You are a glutton for punishment working all those hours suppose it's extra baby money though.

Yay on the maternity jeans Madcat now you can wash and wear.

Molly my scan in 4 weeks is a private one, the nhs wouldn't do my 20 wk one before Christmas. I'll actually be 21w+1 when I get my nhs one on the 7th January.

Hey Bids :flower: long time no see!! You are a glutton for punishment working all those hours suppose it's extra baby money though.

Yay on the maternity jeans Madcat now you can wash and wear.

Molly my scan in 4 weeks is a private one, the nhs wouldn't do my 20 wk one before Christmas. I'll actually be 21w+1 when I get my nhs one on the 7th January.

i dont blame you, nice to know before xmas isnt it?, you certinaly cant ask for scans for when you like with the NHS, this i do know!.

LOL yes, i was dreading normal waistbands when these pants went into the wash, couldnt cope with the thought of that!

Evening Ladies :wave:

So glad your baby moved vbaby hon...In agreement I hope :lol:

Great news you won some more mat jeans madcat hon :)

My scan is still 18 days away :dohh: not that am counting or anything :lol: Am still thinking team :blue: :)

I am feeling a little pissed off where work is concerned and those letters I recieved in todays post :( I texted my boss confirming am back in work on Monday and asked if he could make some time next week to chat with me :thumbup: He replied saying he will make arrangements for someone to relieve me Monday lunch as he needs to see me about some paperwork anyway :( I cant believe they have sent me such a worrying letter whilst am off work ill :nope: DH has told me not to be too bothered and that it will work out and if it doesnt I can move on etc etc but its really upset me to find I have been treated this way :growlmad: Ah well we will see next week what happens :thumbup:

was i right in reading that your work only wants you for one day upuntil march? or do i have it wrong, hope not, they have pretty much planned that one if thats the case!!!.

i think im on team blue too hun, part of my reasoning is self preservation (because if im hoping for a girl i dont want to be dissapointed) and part of it stems from the nub, i think its raised more- to be a boy nub than girl!.

Aw madly honey please try not to let it ruin your weekend especially since you are feeling better than last weekend :hugs:

Things must be on the move inside me again I've loads of muscly type pains tonight.

On the gender thing I honestly don't have an inkling either way.

madcat basically the letter says that after 31st March 2011 my weekend shifts are no longer funded/available....When I excepted my change of working days I was not told of this however it ever so conviently falls with when I may start my Mat Leave :growlmad: My boss promised me if I switched working days to help him out he could promise me upon my return (after Mat Leave) two of my three/four working days would be saturday/sunday. I excepted believing his word but after March 2011 my current position is no longer guaranteed let alone my position when I return in Jan 2012. I have no idea where I stand really because I work for a charity who renews employee contracts on a yearly/funded basis however we have done really well through the recession and was told a few months ago we were in a position that everyone was guaranteed a job for the next three years :) WTF happened to my three years I dont know :shrug: I have suspision its cause am pregnant and also because I have been off work ill :trouble:

Madly don't worry yet, our trust is realigning so have no idea where i where i'll be whenI come back. My brain is sooo rubbish right now all i think I'm good for is switchboad a job i did for years and was very good at so could do in my sleep

I think youre right, march next year is just too conveinient considering this is when you leave to have the baby. It stands out a mile to me, they are just covering themselves!!!:shrug:

Aw madly honey please try not to let it ruin your weekend especially since you are feeling better than last weekend :hugs:

Things must be on the move inside me again I've loads of muscly type pains tonight.

On the gender thing I honestly don't have an inkling either way.

Thank you Gilz hon :hugs: I`m not going to let it spoil things I promise :) BUT I`m not letting them get away with it either :) I pay into the union (its a good one :) not part of/through work but its the union for the service who the charity works for/with iykwim!) So I have them as a fall back if needed and they did a great job supporting my colleague who was treated appaulling over allegations that werent true :thumbup:

Anyways I am going to enjoy my weekend before I return on Monday :thumbup: Tomorrow we will probably do some shopping or I may let DH do that and have a lazy day and then on Sunday my sis is taking Oliver out for the day and me and DH will prob go down to the German Market in Leeds City centre for summat to eat and a browse :thumbup: I have spent so much time in the house I am looking forward to going out at long last :)

Ladies I am standing determined they wont win this one :trouble: I have done nothing wrong and do not deserve this treatment....going down with a fight if thats the only way :thumbup: I am going to pop into the union office next week and am guna see if I can get MIL to pick Oliver up from school so I have time to go after work one day :thumbup: Am sure they will have some info/rules on the treatment/rights of a pregnant lady :)

March is reasonable as loads and loads of funding will run out then but you maybe try and find out what funding strand is paying for your weekend work. Though it doesn't change the fact they have basically broken a verbal contract.

Why do stupid little things on here get to us? There's this daft thread on peeing into red cabbage juice to test the gender. A couple of sentences informing it's a pH test and not likely to show the gender (said in a plenty lighthearted way, not like this sounds!) and I get told to lighten up! Meh. What is it about snippets of science that make people so cross and irritated? I will never understand people who respond like that. DH used to have friends that would sit in the pub and be all "oo I always wonder why..." so I'd tell them :rofl: and then they'd be really cross! Well you can't have wondered that hard then!

Thanks Peanut :hugs:

We were all told a few months ago that all our contracts were guaranteed for the next three years :dohh: so how can they now say my weekend work is only funded until the end of March 2011...what happened to my three year contract :shrug:

I have posted a thread asking for someone to point me in the direction of where I can obtained the best info on full Maternity rights so am prepared for this meet with my boss on Monday cause I wont get chance to pop into union office before hand....If anyone can help it would be great :hugs:

direct.gov details all statutory maternity rights. :thumbup: ACAS can provide mediation but if you're in the union that will give you the best support, they can provide legal advice too. But they are gung ho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->