Mother of all conception months Graduates

:) party preparations are always great fun Peanut...wish I could help blow up those balloons for you :kiss:

Well I am bored bored bored :lol:

Are Oliver and your DH not keeping you entertained today Madly?

It's funny I was talking to my OH about you guys earlier, he was very confused why all my friends had weird names, you can tell the wee soul has never used a forum in his life :haha:

:rofl: DH looks at me like am MENTAL! when I talk about you guys :dohh: and even more so when I start taking in bnb acrynoms :lol: Poor man!

No they were playing with Olivers Lego train upstairs so left me all alone :( There downstairs now and DH is making Olivers tea....my son is like a bottomless pit :rofl:

Oh yeah and for the front page, my EDD according to FF is August 6th, 2011!

Hi Dare :flower:

Madly I'll trade you a bottomless pit son for my OH. I just made korma for dinner. Ate about half of mine, my OH had a huge plate and then ate the rest if mine and is now munching on the remainder of the poppadoms!! I honestly don't know where he puts it all it's phenomenal!

Do i spy a new graduate???:thumbup::happydance: Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so bloated, we just had fish and chips, and if i wasnt so bloated i could have carried on eating them!. The chippy btw gave me their congratulations...i asked how they knew, aparently our neighbour told them!!!!!!

Our rocking chair is in the spare room at the moment, looks quite spooky in the dark, im easy spooked and now DH is on about keeping an eye on it encase it moves on its own! lol, (we have funny goings on in this house)
Its come from an antiques place, i have to give it a coat of gloss this week.

Glad you found a HB of sorts madly!!

I see youre in to photography DaretoDream, hobby or proffessional?. its a hobby to me, although i used to do weddings (found them too stressful)!!. Are you on Flikr??.

I see youre in to photography DaretoDream, hobby or proffessional?. its a hobby to me, although i used to do weddings (found them too stressful)!!. Are you on Flikr??.

Both! I love it so very much, total hobby, but also professionally. I have a website if you are interested in taking a look? I will send you a private message.

welcome dare.

Sorry i'm all over the place today. according my dad i should accept my mother, we all know full well she is capable of learning and its not my fault she don't tell him our plans.

Eugh been in to many tears today

Welcome Dare! :happydance:

:hugs: Molly

Well I think I'm getting a cold. Boo. Done loads of balloons on sticks but crashed on the settee sadly in a pool of milk from byron's cup I didn't notice! Really need to wash these covers...

Had a bit of a do with my family. Rang my brother to check they are their 5 boy's are coming to the party. He's not as he's ill and said my sil wouldn't come on her own. Bit fed up. Rang my mum to check they could still make soup and was told my dad's not coming as he's in a state about laying the kitchen floor (he's a depressive so can't cope with stress well). She was cross with him. Put the phone down and it rang right away - my sil bawling at me about it all. Actually upset me enough to make me cry! (Hormones I suppose as not my usual style.). Turns out she was angry with my brother for making decisions for her and implying she's not capable of managing - she's suffering with high bp and stress. We talked through it and she, my mum and the boy's should all be coming together tomorrow.

Why all the stress? It's just a 2 year old's party. Sigh.

Hey Molly hope you are feeling a bit better hon :hugs: I've just noticed that in my post earlier i said that Madly was having mum trouble but I did mean you. Stupid pregnancy brain.

Rant on here as much as you need too.

lol thought u meant me. not in the best place mentally the last few days

Feeling totally blue. Dunno what specifically started it but it has morphed into self pity about my birth experience after I realised that two years right now I was just arrived in hospital, all my hopes dashed. :(

sorry peanut i don't remember your story with byron hugs

Lol Molly, in a nutshell it was shit! Not to wallow but if anyone IS interested here's my birth story, just dug it out for a thread in homebirthing forum.
https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/77491-heres-my-little-byron.html

aww hun a total nightmare. hope this time goes so much better for u.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->