Mother of all conception months Graduates

Thank you Molly hon so sorry to hear your not feeling great :hugs:

Our Tree and decs will probably go up on Sunday which is my day off this weekend :)

madcat am sure this week will flyby :thumbup: just keep yourself very busy :)

im concerned now!!, long range weather forecast has predicted heavy snow the night before the scan and the day of it!, i'll get there come hell or high water, i just hope the sonographer does!.
thats the only day i DO NOT WANT SNOW!

Lol Madcat, we still have none so Think I'll be at my Gtt on time and see midwife wednesday which matt realised he can't come to excited and scared to hear the heart beat.
I keep calling abby a little bugger or sod with it's antics sat on my bladder earlier right pain in the bum having to go to the loo alot. I felt really bad when a client told me off. but right now it feels like i have a todler in there winding me up every so often. As i don't feel very pregnant just more like my thyroids a bit glitchy I'm not attached yet but would be mortified if there was no heartbeat iykwim

madcat I will hope theres NO SNOW for you :)

I have physio appointment tomorrow morning....hoping for a very SEXY bump support :rofl:......I dont think snow will put me off going I only live 5mins away from the hospital :lol:

lol I have to traveldown the infamous hogs back in surrey so if theres a little snow here there will be a flurry up there even though it seems to be the same altitude. not seen our trusty gritter yet though

Ooo you'll have to show us your sexy bump support!!!.

i will be unbareable to live with if my appointment gets cancelled!

:lol: I will take a pic if I am given one tom :) I really hope I get one :dohh: How sad but I know it will help me immensely it did with Oliver and am standing more at work in this job than I was with him :thumbup:

madcat I would be hell to live with too :lol: Tell them they cannot cancel and that DH has re sheduled a `HUGE BUSINESS TRIP ABROAD` to be able to come and hes suppose to be flying out the very next day.....:rofl:

lol madly. Best get your scans ladies. What does the bump support do?

Yeah I'm with Madly use guilt, or whatever other tools you can Madcat to make sure you get your scan.

I was just listening to the jellybeans heartbeat again it's so awesome hearing the little person inside me!

wow missed out on loads, not going to even try comment....

although VBaby gorgeous pictures soooo cute :flower:

I love the snow so much. Granted I now work 3 miles from work so could walk if things get too bad. Might not like it so much after walking home after work though...

MadCat thank you so much for the Angelsounds recommendation :thumbup: Listened to the :baby: hb every day and I love it ahhhhhhh there is something in there after all. And def feeling movements :happydance::happydance:

Peanut, I am sure your homebirth will go smoothly. The best way to not get a medicalised birth is to stay the hell away from us doctors!

Welcome newbies exciting to have some more graduates :hugs:

Well not sure if we will be getting a job in Scotland now as my OH isn't liking his job,his wage slip came in today and its not a good one,they haven't put his commission on which we was relying on as he was ill this month and doesn't get paid. Not a good time of the year but hey we'll get through it! And im sure Scotland isn't that bad but i always dreamed us moving out of our town for a hot destination never mind lol wishful thinking!

I hope it doesn't snow for you Madcat,use guilt if they try and change it or maybe ring up this week and ask if you can bring it forward just in case! worth a go!

I have my 20wk NHS scan tomorrow so im hoping all is well and them confirming its a boy as my lovely MIL:shock: scared me with what if its not a boy and its a girl what will you do.......erm be gutted coz im quite liking having another boy :shrug:
My scan is at 3pm :-s so have to wait all that time but hopefully will be worth the wait :thumbup:

Also i have my decorations up already i would post a picture but my laptop isn't working properly so i'll try and do it from my mums on wednesday and post a bump pic (madcat) so we can compare

xx

Dopplers are great aren't they Loopy :thumbup: I am glad I waited til I was a bit further on to get mine. Now I just need a bump please and some movement. I'm beginning to think I imagined the movement at 14 weeks.

You got thing resembling a bump yet Loopy?

hey lolli :D hows you?!

gilz i still have no movement and still no bump!! have my 2nd mw app on wednesday can walk to the doc's if we do get the 10cm or whatever it is were meant to be getting, meant to be snowing overnight and all day tomorrow so we'll see...

im north of brum peanut (staffordshire) so just under 100 mile from manc i think sounds as though your same weather wise!!

tree and dec's will go up inbetween wed and sun, ruby is quite good with the tree although im sure she wants to eat the baubles bless her haha our cats always climbed the tree until they were about 5 i think knocked it over a few times a year - bloody pests haha

hah cat size dog covers all bases. food and tree safe lol. just had minted lamb veg and mash delish. Rhubard crumble and custard cooking in th oven

mmmm rhubarb crumble that sounds lovely - going to have to settle with some aero now i think!!

yeah ruby is annoying with food cos she can pretty much reach the back of the kitchen side haha but she's usually quite well behaved...

lol we used to live with cats they would team work with molly. once they'd nicked what they wanted they would chuck it on the floor for her nightmare lol.
I put the custard on the bottom so it cooks with the rhubarb and crumble. crumble doesnt go soggy that way

haha how funny - thats brill, wasnt for you obviously!!

awww awesome idea that sounds amazing - DH doesnt like rhubarb so its something i havent had for ages!! i'll be craving that now lol

lol i grew some plants from seed there at my dads allotment. along with his bosh so have had loads this was a bag from the freezer. I have made a family size portion but it is possible to make individual onbes. matt don't like it either. farm shops sell it frozen

Been watching strictly and eating tea with dh. Not stopping, I have shadows under my eyes Tim Burton would be jealous of.

Quite excited about scan in a week and madcat and tas we're all half way this week too. Amazing! DH has his ridiculous sickness review the morning before the scan. He's meeting with the union tomorrow to plan for it. We both agree he needs to go for indirect discrimination. He had his first sickness two weeks before Byron was born, so none in about two years of working there then since then has obviously had quite a few predominantly since Byron started nursery and because of being so run down from sleep deprivation - he's been doing the nights for about a year now as I can't manage without sleep. The system is so ridiculous. Everything he's had has been super contagious - conjunctivitis 4 times, vomiting bugs, flu, serious viral infections. He's worked through most of it but he works in a public library! Who wants to go to a library full of contagious staff?!

Anyway, I'm going to bed now I reckon. Not going anywhere tomorrow so will be in to say hello.

forcing down the yummy crumble. Way to full hopefully it will keep me going till 11:30 tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->