Mother of all conception months Graduates

Madcat your pictures are amazing! Shame your having a baby at the same time as me otherwise id come to you so you can take some picture of baby and Caden.
Wish i was good at something x

you should post us a pic of caden!, i like that name by the way,might suggest it to DH being as he's being so damn difficult with names (so long as you dont mind)

Vbaby hope the snow disappears soon so that your plans don't get messed up. How bizarre is it that it's not even december yet and we already want the snow to go away :haha:

So glad your physio appointment went well Madly and i'm sure you'll be looking fabulous in your tubi-grip bump support.

Our post just arrived and i have an appointment for my kidney scan on thursday, so nice of them to give me two days notice although i am glad it's soon. My work will be thoroughly unimpressed with me again :dohh:

Thanks Gilz am going to get ready in a few to collect Oliver from school so am going to take a few pics and will post later :lol:

Typical of NHS not great at giving notice :growlmad:

Totally pissed off. :(

DH met with his union rep today about this sickness review he has next week (the morning before our scan). Basically there's nothing good going to come out of it and they will give him a formal warning which means if he is off sick again in the next 12 months he can be sacked. So with a new baby and no sleep he has to not be sick from hereonin or I will be forced to break my maternity leave and return to work. Apparently the union rep only knows of it once happening where someone was fired but in these times when they are looking at big redundancies what better way to get rid of people without even having to pay redundancy money? As if I wasn't worried about money enough now we will have this hanging over our heads throughout my leave. I can't believe such a policy is even allowed. Two years of no sick then off 5 times (generally a day on each occasion) in the following two years and this is what happens. No consideration for his having a baby in nursery or for working with the public so both catching things and passing them on. The stuff he's had wrong with him is a total health hazard if he's in work! And now he's totally pissed off with me because I told him looking for a new job should be a priority. He says he hasn't time to do that and write so it has to be one or the other so now I'm the evil cow dashing all his dreams just as he's beginning to make some progress. It's hard enough to have to work full time and never see Byron but at least we had our year together and now I might not even get that with this baby. I hate being a modern woman. I wish I'd learnt nothing and been pretty and found a rich man so I could at least get to be a mum. :cry:

Aw Peanut hon that's not good :hugs:

Hopefully a better job will come up for your DH before the new baby arrives.

:hugs: Peanut....my OH will be looking for a new job once we get back from California. He's had it with his. After 7 years, they haven't advanced him or given him any chances to do any supervisory roles and he's still on min wage! It's mental!

I hope your OH finds a new job! fx'd!!!

He only took it because we were relocating and he needed something for us to be able to afford the mortgage. He should've been looking for a job three years ago. It's totally beneath him anyway. He has a 2:1 degree and is working alongside people who left school at 16. Sorry if that sounds snobby, that's not the way I mean it, just that he's totally overqualified and getting nothing for his degree. He's done so much extra stuff, running teen groups and events, totally outside of his job description. He's managed by total idiots who know jack about anything. I bloody hate local authority.

All I want is a chance to be home with my children and every new circumstance that further and further away.

I've not eaten any stupid lunch and I feel totally sick. He's working late again tonight so I'll not get any tea either. How is it people manage to get signed off sick for depression? How depressed does a person need to be? Is two and a half years of feeling this way not enough? I have zero motivation now.

My OH was signed off with depression just a couple months ago. His mother passed away in March and it kinda all hit a head back in September :-(.

I went into my doctor in tears with one of my jobs, the out of school care one, and he signed me off for a week with stress. I would go speak to your doctor hun :hugs:

I here you peanut, but your kids will also be proud of their mummy who always worked so hard, who got good qualifications and a decent job, you will give them something to aim for.

Ive just made 5 pasties and 4 sausage rolls, im well pleased!(lol doesnt take much). I really need to improve my cooking skills before i become a mum, im hopeless, if i cant bung it in the oven and set a time for 30mins im buggered.

You are having a pretty productive day today Madcat, yummy food made and lovely pictures taken. I love love love sausage rolls, now that's what i want to eat and of course i don't have any in the house.

I just fitted my new battery and my car is alive again, my BIL's friend dropped it off to me and asked if i wanted him to fit it. He nearly died when i said no thanks i'll get it myself. Typical man response was, do you even know how to, to which i replied who do you think took the battery out that you are holding your hand :rofl:

can i just say how totally jealous i am of your snow right now? and madly, yes your photos ARE lovely! Wish i had some lovely snow to go frolic in!

Had a huge fight last night with the hubs about cleaning the litter box. In three years, i think he's cleaned them 5 times total. :cry: I just want him to freaking do it. And he's acting like i have to tell him EVERY SINGLE DAY or he won't remember.

Oh YES!, the cat litter tray, im with you on that one. I have always done it, DH has done it about 5 times too.

When i got my BFP he said "i guess im going to have to start doing this now".... i thought a change was ahead.

well, its been done maybe 10 times in 5 months, other times ive been about to go to bed and noticed he hasnt done it, so ive had to go and do it. Now, i just do it myself again and make sure i thoughly wash my hands.

Glad you got your scan nice and soon gilz.x
Sorry you're havin such a shit time of it peanut.These things always have a way of working out.easier said than done,but try not to stress about it now.x

I ventured out as far as the shop,roads are much better today than they were yesterday.Though the shop is only a 30sec drive into the village!I was afraid to walk it in case i fell.And the only reason I went out at all is coz I wanted chocolate!!!
So we watched finding nemo and ate chocolate,my fave!

Oh YES!, the cat litter tray, im with you on that one. I have always done it, DH has done it about 5 times too.

When i got my BFP he said "i guess im going to have to start doing this now".... i thought a change was ahead.

well, its been done maybe 10 times in 5 months, other times ive been about to go to bed and noticed he hasnt done it, so ive had to go and do it. Now, i just do it myself again and make sure i thoughly wash my hands.

thats what i figure is going to be happening with me too. I'm just afraid because it's one simple task. It's the ONLY extra thing he has to do. And it's not too bad if you do it daily. And he is throwing such a hissy to do it. I want to ask him if he's aware of the change this baby is going to bring. No more sitting at your computer for hours. And if he's fussing so much about one simple task- who KNOWS what will come next.

thats what i figure is going to be happening with me too. I'm just afraid because it's one simple task. It's the ONLY extra thing he has to do. And it's not too bad if you do it daily. And he is throwing such a hissy to do it. I want to ask him if he's aware of the change this baby is going to bring. No more sitting at your computer for hours. And if he's fussing so much about one simple task- who KNOWS what will come next.
its a bit worrying isnt it, mine sits infront of his PS3 from 6pm till 9pm, the PS3 broke the other day, he went and got a new one, and i told him there wasnt much point because he seriously wont have the time for it next year, but he told me "oh yes i will, i will making time!".
all the other new duties are a bit concerning!!

its a bit worrying isnt it, mine sits infront of his PS3 from 6pm till 9pm, the PS3 broke the other day, he went and got a new one, and i told him there wasnt much point because he seriously wont have the time for it next year, but he told me "oh yes i will, i will making time!".

i know, i just don't get it. Maybe they'll grow up with the baby pops out? i just can't even imagine. it's not going to be easy otherwise.

i know, i just don't get it. Maybe they'll grow up with the baby pops out? i just can't even imagine. it's not going to be easy otherwise.

well, his mates havent grown up at all since they had their kids, so im really not holding out too much hope!

Girls yous will have to put your foot down!!!Men will get away with doing as little as possible!!!!
Dh is an x box addict!!
The rule here is that he's not allowed to go play it until the boys are gone to bed,then he can do what he wants!!
Her was raging at 1st,especially coz babies don't go to bed early to start with,but he used to bring the baby up in its wee chair to play x box and give me a break or just wait.Its grand now coz the boys are both in bed by 7.30,so he can go play if he wants to.
Suits me coz he hates all the shite I watch on tv!

I think that men are just wired totally different.

I have to be honest, i really can't complain about my OH he's such a little tidy bridie that he's always doing stuff when he's at home, and he hates computer games so the Playstation in the house is actually mine :rofl:

My OH's thing is golf, he goes every May golfing for a week in spain and plays here reasonably regularly. 2011 will be the first year since we've been together that he's not going to spain cos of the jellybean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->