Mother of all conception months Graduates

YEs peanut, halfway there, i hope the latter half doesnt take too long!!:happydance:

Well, the winter wonderland arrived this morning, or last night,
Its terrible though, the photographer in me wants to get out and 'take some', but not sure i should. will test it later i think to see if its the carppy icy stuff of the soft snowy stuff.

pic from our back garden after i woke up

Attachments

• 001resize.jpg
    001resize.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 5
Peanut forgot to answer your question EDD is 21st April

Madcat your garden looks lovely and snowy! I would take a picture of mine but you will see all the summer stuff that needed to go away for winter and we havent got around to it lol!
If your snow is like mine you should be ok just walk on the snow and not where people have been walking already,thats what i do you look silly but hey its safety lol xx

Peanut forgot to answer your question EDD is 21st April

Madcat your garden looks lovely and snowy! I would take a picture of mine but you will see all the summer stuff that needed to go away for winter and we havent got around to it lol!
If your snow is like mine you should be ok just walk on the snow and not where people have been walking already,thats what i do you look silly but hey its safety lol xx

LOL!, do you look like you have OCD, steping on the right parts of the pavements???!!!!.

I seem to have a cough today:shrug:

Lol yeah looking even stranger when i tap on the part i wanna step on first,looks like im climbing a mountain and not a path lol!

Get some honey and lemon down you,it worked wonders for me! x

Hey Tas it doesn't matter how special you look as long as it keeps you and your baby safe :thumbup:

We've had more snow, not loads but my car wouldn't start again this morning. I had green flag out yesterday morning and they jumped it for me but i'm pretty sure it needs a new battery.

So thats me stuck at home for the day til my BIL brings me a new battery from work. I'll fit that tonight and hopefully that'll be me sorted for tomorrow.

Madcat are you and your DH going to pick a name once you know whether your bean is blue or pink?

Morning all. We have snow too. I'm torn between hating it and hoping there is more so my mum can't get here tomorrow and I can take the day off! I'd have to miss swimming but maybe Byron and I could have a nice play instead. :D I am so desperate to be on leave!

I have lots and lots of snot and have been sneezing tonnes. Boo.

I'm out walking the dog each day madcat, I reckon you'll be fine in the snow with some sturdy shoes.

Morning Ladies :wave:

Well just sat in bed right now keeping snuggly and warm but need to drag my arse outta bed to get ready for my physio appointment at 11.15am :) I am walking to the hospital and back and it will prob take about 20-30mins going slowly.....DH tells me the snow its fluffy not icy iykwim and apparently its melting cause its dripping from everywhere :shrug:

I had a really good nights sleep last night after not sleeping Sunday night through worry over work so apart from my still nasty cough I am feeling tons better :)

I was talking to my colleague by text last night about work....she doesnt sound too happy where as I feel happy so am not going to let the mood drag me down too :thumbup:

I have been using my doppler ladies but still no clear h/b :dohh: I have come to the conclusion that its how Charlie is laid because I could hear my own h/b and last night my tummy processing :lol: so I guess hes just laid awkwardly.....however despite not feeling much movement yesterday and getting a tad worried :sad1: Charlie was on the move again last night :wohoo:

:haha:Awww special tas tip toeing in the snow!!.:haha:

Its ok, its fluffy snow, not icy, had a walk around our garden with my camera,
just going to sort those photos out and might do some more later.:thumbup:

Oh yeah let us see some nice snow pictures Macat, i'm definitely a point and click type of photographer so most of my snow pictures from last year were blurry ones of the dogs running around :haha:

Oh yeah let us see some nice snow pictures Macat, i'm definitely a point and click type of photographer so most of my snow pictures from last year were blurry ones of the dogs running around :haha:

heres four so far...if it snows some more i'll get out and do some scenary

https://www.flickr.com/photos/catfeely/

yes GIlz, if its a girl we have a name down in stone, if its a boy there is still some debate, but i do want to get a name sorted!.

Ooo my other pair of mat jeans arrived today :)

Your pictures are lovely Madcat! I really like the little robin.

Yay on the new mat jeans, i have to admit i'm seriously loving mine even though i still have no bump. They are just so comfy!

Once we know whether the jellybean is a girl or a boy i don't think we'll pick a definite name. I know it sounds weird but i'd rather have a couple of choices incase the baby arrives and really doesn't suit the name we'd decided on :dohh:

I can't believe I've waiting this long and now I have to wait LONGER for the scan! Oh well! Starting my checklist for packing for CALIFORNIA today! Woooooo! I can't wait!

You know what madcat? I think I'll get out there with the camera too. I reckon the snow will beautifully set off the old broken TV and old stairs carpet waiting to go to the tip. :rofl: Oh to live somewhere beautiful. :(

I have worked hard on my course all morning and have checked in here then will finally go shower! Our skies have cleared so I might take a camera with me when I walk the dog in a bit.

You know what madcat? I think I'll get out there with the camera too. I reckon the snow will beautifully set off the old broken TV and old stairs carpet waiting to go to the tip. :rofl: Oh to live somewhere beautiful. :(

I have worked hard on my course all morning and have checked in here then will finally go shower! Our skies have cleared so I might take a camera with me when I walk the dog in a bit.

i could make something quite arty out of that peanut, do your worse with the TV&carpet and i'll suprise you!!!. lol

Other than macro of ice formation I really think you'd be pushing your luck!

Madcat your pictures are amazing! Shame your having a baby at the same time as me otherwise id come to you so you can take some picture of baby and Caden.
Wish i was good at something x

Wow madcat,your pics are amazing!
Maybe something you could do after baby arrives,would be great,you could work your hrs around baby!
I'm hoping and praying they don't cancel your scan,I would be fuming too.Fingers crossed the weather forecasts are wrong.
Well we're still housebound,school is still closed!!
So far I did loads of housework,we made cupcakes,we did jigsaws,we did some painting and drawing,very full morning!Hope school opens soon!!
Think we'll just chill in front of the fire and watch a dvd for the aftnoon.

Wish the snow would just go away!!!!!!
Its gonna ruin all my plans.Was gonna take the boys out on fri for the whole day shopping,and to see santy and for nice lunch and stuff.And mon we were supposed to travel down to dublin and have a day out with my mam and sister xmas shopping,won't be doing anything if it stays like this.

Hey Ladies :wave:

Nice pics madcat :)

vbaby I hope the weather allows you to go out on friday and travel on monday :thumbup: It really is the pits :(

I walked to and back from my physio appointment at the hospital and am so pleased with myself :lol: The appointment went very well....we did some exercises andd stretches an she gave me some useful tips :) and also gave me some leaflets and a very sexy tubigrip bump support :rofl: Apparently I have SPD (symphysis pubis dysfunction) which is caused by unstable pelvic joints in pregnancy :wacko: and apparently we realised my left side is worse than my right :dohh: I cant have a girdle type bump support cause these types of supports push your hips together and this will just make the problem worse so I have a nice soft tubigrip support instead :) She has also recommended that I do purchase a birth ball as soon as because this will help my posture greatly! I will take some pics later and post!

Ooh yes, pics please madly, i wanna see this super sexy belt!- we'll all want one!:haha:

Thanks all,id lost motivation for a while where photography was concerned, i guess id covered the local area 10Xs over, but the snow adds a new perspective on to everything and everyone.

Yes my little baby is going to grown up infront of a lens, poor thing lol!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->