Mother of all conception months Graduates

Aw Madly i hope your bump buddy Lianne and her baby are ok. This is why i hate snow this year. I walked the dog at about 1 mile an hour last night, i must have looked like a complete ninny! Also hate that i makes the road so unsafe.

Yesterday a car crashed into the daughter of one of the guys my OH works with while she was getting out of the car to go into nursery. Car came round the corner too fast and skidded into her. Thankfully i think she is ok, just bumps, scrapes, bruises and a big fright but it's horrible to think about the risks snow & ice poses to us all.

Oh gilz that's awful! It'd be a lot safer if the councils looked after the roads and if people were not such idiot drivers in the snow. :growlmad:

I'm knackered and just want to sleep never mind start work. Byron was off colour last night, red hot and unhappy and complaining of soreness though we couldn't quite determine where. Think it was tummy pain. He came in with us and slept hard against me so I had two inches of bed and no pillow to sleep on all night. He's gone to nursery now so I'm hoping he will be ok and won't need collecting early. I feel like I've done hardly any work at all this week.

So we 21sters are half way today. That's kind of nuts. I seem to be a melon now!

Happy 20 weeks to us!!!:happydance:, Half way there!- well blow me down, when i was 12 weeks 20 weeks seemed a life time away!.

I had the doppler out this morning, but ended up switching it off and just left it on my tummy watching it jiggle around....very weird, like some alien life force!

Happy 20 weeks Peanut and Madcat, you must be happy to be half way there now.

I still feel like the weeks are dragging past, it's odd i thought that once i got to 12 weeks things would feel a little more relaxed and then time would pass faster but it just isn't. I've also had horrible dreams the past two night about the jellybean either dying or being born really early and then dying. Its seriously freaking me out.

oh theyre horrible dreams, but normal so i hear, i havent had any baby dreams at all, although i have had some disturbing ones!.

(IGNORE---)well heres the latest bump pic, 1st one 16 weeks 2nd one 20 weeks,(all before food i might add!).

bugger, messed that one up...the 16 pic was after food&bloated.

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 2
weeks 18 &20 before food. not sure theres that much difference

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 3
Oh madcat that's a nice bump :thumbup:

When i went to bed last night i was sure my bump had magically arrived, i hadn't eaten recently and didn't need a pee, so was convinced that yay the bump was here! Woke up this morning and gone again!!

I apparently now have an avacado in there, where the hell is it hiding!!

ha ha:haha:, its only in the last 2 or 3 weeks that mine has remained a bump when lying down!!.

:dohh:got my MIL coming round tomorrow:dohh:.....

Is she coming round for the whole day or just for dinner?

oh god no, she keeps phoning up wanting to meet&i never return the calls lol!!!. but anyway, she wants to go for a walk and then go out to lunch, but ive figured that if i just tell her to come round for a coffee- that will take less time!. if she starts paying too much attention to the bump, or too much strange baby talk, i will either have a reply ready or will keep changing the subject!

You could always just say that you have evening plans with a girl friend if she gets too over bearing.

oh yeh, ive used that excuse before and will again should needs be.
last time i did, she said "oh yeh?, whats her name?.... where do you know her from?..." (as it happened i was actually meeting someone. questions questions...cheeky mare!)

holy moley that's taking it a bit far isn't it.

You think she'd be able to sense that you aren't keen to spend masses of time with her. Instead she seems like the kind of lady who just would never get uncomfortable.

Morning Ladies :wave:

Madcat loving the bump :) I would say very much like mine :thumbup: Mine has lifted somewhat in the last week or so :wacko: and just kinda sits there when am laid in bed :lol: right smack bang in the middle!

Gilz hon thats terrible....I hate the snow because of how dangerous everything becomes :(

madcat hon def cut her visit short am sure she will start to get on your nerves no doubt...I hate the over-bearing thing too.....`space please your invading mine!`

Glad you have had a few quiet shifts Loopy hon from all this snowy weather :)

Sorry to her your little man is ill Peanut hon :( Oliver still has a terrible cough during the night its just terrible :(

Well am on day off so in the house with Oliver (the school is closed today!) DH left for work just after 10am he went in a little late to try and avoid any traffic delays :thumbup: it worked cause he got there not long after safe and sound :) I am going to discuss with my boss re work tom this evening....no-one made it into work today however my deputy boss is going in this aft however services may be suspended so she may just end up coming back home, she wont know until this aft though until a descision from `above` is made :wacko: I will have no prob making it in :thumbup: cause DH will take me and if DH stays home with Oliver he will collect me too but it may mean running the place on my own if staff are short cause no-one can get in from afar :( I dont want to do this really I was knackered after yesterdays morning exercise although I guess if I am on my own I could just offer a very limited menu :thumbup: However Oliver may go to Grandmas/MILs and then DH will also go to work which means I may have to make my own way home by bus/walking (its a long walk approx 2hrs or so in this weather!) We go figure theres no point in taking him to school for them to close it early for us then to have to arrange to collect him early if we are both in work :nope: and Grandma/MIL is often awkward where this is concerned and wont venture out in the snow although the school is like 5mins walk on a striaght road from her house :nope: I understand her concerns re slipping etc but she will leave the house in snow to go to the shop which is just as far so it bugs me why she wont help out and fetch him from school in such situations :growlmad: Anyway rant over....we will see what transpires of this afternoon as we are suppose to get more snow :shrug: and if tomorrow is a repeat performance of yesterday where traffic is concerned it might not be safe for me to go to work simply because I would struggle to get home again :wacko: ABSOLUTE MADNESS!

Happy half way there Peanut and Madcat :)

oh yes, if someone didnt return your phonecalls about meeting up time and time again you would think" well bugger them!" wouldnt you, not MIL!. lol

Ah madly, im sure oliver isnt dissapointed that theres no school today!, id be thrilled if i was a kid!!.
Ooo similar bumps huh,the bit from belly button and bellow sticks out the most when i lie down, but i think uterus is starting to move up a bit beyhond belly button now as im starting to hear the sounds on the doppler a bit further up, im still very suprised that the HB is still so low in my pelvis though.

It took me ages to find the jellybean's heartbeat last night, it was well below what would be my hair line. Definitely the lowest i've found it so far.

It's weird you'd have thought it would be on the move up the way by now.

It took me ages to find the jellybean's heartbeat last night, it was well below what would be my hair line. Definitely the lowest i've found it so far.

It's weird you'd have thought it would be on the move up the way by now.

yes at 15 weeks i thought "oh it will be in my belly somewhere by 18, 20 weeks or so, but no!, its moved around alot, from side to side, and only once did i find it 'marginally' higher, but this morning again its right on the hairline, yet the highest kicks are in my belly, i cant understand how its lying based on that info.

Wouldn't it be fab if you could get handheld scanners instead of dopplers.

I think i would be fasinating to see what babies do through every stage of the pregnancy.

god yes, it would all make alot more sense, im guessing that the babies back is lying right as low as can go in the depths of my pelvis maybe, with the neck/head curled up slightly and the legs/feet heading towards my stomach, at a guess?

Thats probably a sensible explanation of things Madcat.

The jellybean was kicking and punching away inside last night like a wee nutter last night, i so want to be able to feel it instead of just hearing it.

I'm starting to doubt if the two things i've felt are movements now cos they've been so far apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->