Mother of all conception months Graduates

I agree Ladies a hand held scanner would be a great invention :)

I still havent clearly heard Charlies h/b not like on the hired doppler I had :shrug: It somewhat puzzles me but am putting it down to how he is lying :thumbup: I think he is lying with his head on my left side in line with my belly button and his body and feet sort of diagonally so they are positioned right just belowmy hairline in the middle as this is where I get most of the little scuffles :lol: of course he could also be curled round in my left side....I know he has his head on my left side as last night in bed a got the pressure feeling in my left side again and when me and DH felt my belly we could cup his head...am sure it was his head it couldnt have been anything else :rofl:

it must be how he's lying on you as to why you cant pick it up on the doppler.

i get little pokes way down low, and sometimes high in my belly, so i wonder if its hands that poke me low down(??) being as thats where the HB is, and legs that i feel up higher?, really dont know.

thing is when you have your scans, its still hard to work it out, i cant tell where legs/head etc is inside me in relation to what i see on the screen on in a photo!

No neither can I madcat hon...the pics and the screen and trying to compare get me all in a confused state :dohh:

The sky has gone all white again....it was sunny a little while ago :dohh: CUE MORE SNOW :(

Hi girls!
Gorgeous bump madcat,you're getting all lovely and roundy now!I didn't think i'd grown much til I took a photo this morning,mine is roundy and hard too.Will post it up later!

I'm sooo jealous of yous feeling movement.My anterior placenta is seriously starting to stress me out.I have felt nothing at all in a couple of days,its scary.I'm just taking my expanding bump as the sign that all is well in there.To think I felt oran so much and everyday from about wk 14,this is just dping my nut in!
Have gp appointment nxt thurs,so at least will hear with doppler then.Surely it couldn't be too much longer til lo is big enough for me to feel even with the placenta in the way.

there were so many pages to catch up on there that I can't remember what I was gonna say anymore!!happy 20wks madcat and peanut!!!

DH fell in the middle of the road carrying Byron to nursery today. :( The council STILL hasn't gritted ANY roads!!! :growlmad: I've got to walk jess now and I'm a little anxious about the roads and footpaths. It'll be alright once I'm there.

Fab bump madcat! What a skinny bean you clearly are! I might take a pic today too.

I've done 4 hours really hard work this morning. Felt totally unmotivated so started reading some new volunteering stuff and found I'd written three pages of my volunteer strategy. :happydance: I've almost completed my appraisal form this morning too. If it all goes to pot now at least I know I've done plenty.

Aw Peanut hope your DH and Byron are ok.

I'm just waiting for my kidney scan, it's torture I've had to drink 1.5 litres which isn't easy normally but pregnant it's horrible. No one say anything funny cos I might pee myself :rofl:

thanks peanut, this is it though, people dont think i have a weight problem because my arms , legs are the right size, but in my non pregnant state my stomach is the problem...well, it just looks pregnant!, its the area of me that really lets myself down. But now im pregnant its just a bit bigger and no one is the wiser!:haha:

Is Byron ok after the topple over?, and your DH of course?, god when you come down in ice/snow its bloody hard !!.

001-1.jpg002.jpg001-2.jpg
1st pic is 16+4,2nd and 3rd is 19+6!

Don't know if there's that much of a diffference,hard to tell coz 1st 1 is more close up!Still its nice and roundy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yours are like mine vbaby, i see the most difference between my 16 and 20 wk photos!!. That looks like a round sturdy bump you have there! (does yours seem as big 'to you' as it does in the photo?, mine doesnt!)

all our bumps look quite similar in size (in photos anyway).

It depends what i'm wearing.If i'm just dropping shay to school and going nowhere else i'd just wear tracksuit bottoms and a hoody and you wouldn't know I was preg at all.
I think its smaller than it looks,but near the end with the boys I thought i was still nice and neat,but when I took a photo I wasn't!
I am very tall though,5ft 11,so I can have a bigger bump and it might not look as big as it might on someone who's only 5ft!If that makes sense!

Peanut hope dh and byron are ok,and gilz good luck with your scan.x

im getting itchy bumps on my hands:growlmad:. eczema is back on my legs as it was as a child.
how do we know what itching is normal and what isnt?.

Goodluck gilz

vbaby loving the bump :) very rounded!

Peanut I hope DH and byron are ok?

Loving the bump Vbaby!!

I'm home didn't pee myself, which is always good. Didn't tell me anything about my kidney as the results go back to the consultant. I did get a sneaky peak at the jellybean though :happydance: it wad in there wiggling about as usual and busy drinking the amniotic fluid. I really would just like the baby to be here now :haha:

Thanks all. DH fell last night and bashed his duff elbow that has a weird bone thing going on. He fell on the same side and of course could do nothing to protect himself. Byron is fine as he held on tight but DH said that whole side of his body is flashing in pain. I think he should see a doctor in case of any real injury but he won't. Doesn't fill me with confidence collecting Byron in a bit but driving would be even worse. I slipped once with the dog but not right over, somehow wrenched my bump though, ow!

Hope your test is ok gilz.

Another ace bump there vbaby! I really should do a pic...

Madcat I bet your tummy is normally fine. I have a chunder tum and all the worse since Byron but no-one seems to notice. We all have bits we're really self-conscious about though!

Vbaby i'm only 5'3 AND short waisted so look huge when pregnant. Keep seeing all these tall thin ladies with neat bumps as I waddle by looking more spherical by the day!

oh i know itchy bumps on hands they fill with clear liquid its a type of exsema, if you have hydrocortisone cream apply it, it itches and bleeds easily its the cold weather setting it off, mine appears on my wrists yucky make sure your hands are always warm and dry to.

Weird seems to be all white out side did some one mention snow?

Your bumps look fab wish i wasn't socuddly so i could see or feel mine properly. I'v dropped a kilo but thats it grrr.

Madcat there's a sticky thread on cholestasis (sp?) in the preg rooms. I think the itchiness doesn't come with an obvious source like dermatitis. I suffer from seasonal dishydrosis dermatitis always in the summer. It came up do' bad at the end of pregnancy and stayed there. I still suffer now. I even saw a dermatologist about it (he is useless) which got me a steroidal cream that's also safe during pregnancy. In my experience pregnancy makes all these sorts of mild things 10 times worse!

yeh i had a look at that thread, i googled it and it came up on here.
ive just been putting some E45 on, i might mention it to midwife next tuesday, sure its nothing though but wont do any harm to ask.

hope its just like mine and seasonal yuckyness i know cholitisi can be nasty.

Ahh 2 melons and another advacardo brilliant ladies nearly all half way there, dare and ozzie not far behind

I just noticed your ticker Ozzie...11+5, i didnt realise:haha:, not long now till the golden 12 weeker!!. whens your scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->